PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Feel You Have Been In The Past?

Honza
13-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Do you ever get a feeling that in your past lives you have been someone or something you can remember?
I keep feeling/thinking that in my past two lives I was a German soldier in the 2nd world war who took part in the battle for Stalingrad in Russia. And before that I was Billy the Kid, Yup thats right the famous outlaw from the old west.
Of course I can't confirm that is true, and it is probably more than likely that I just feel associations with those two 'lives' in this present one, but the feeling is strong and has associated memories of what I did when I was those two people.
I know that many people have recollections of past lives, whether they are likely or credible or not. What are any one elses on this forum?
:icon_farao:

Mother Goose
13-10-2006, 09:02 PM
I've never had the feeling I was anyone 'famous.' I know I was very wealthy in one life...which would have given me some notariety...but other than that I've never felt I was anyone 'exceptional.'

~Jay~
14-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I would like to share a couple of past-life experiences I've had recently - although I have no real verification over what I'm saying....

I had a vivid dream a while ago, where I was a Jewish lady in a concentration camp, and a male friend of mine (in my present life) was an SS Officer, and we seemed to be having a 'love affair' LOL! I was involved in an escape plan with a friend of mine, and the dream ended where he found out that I knew about this plan, and I'll never forget the look of betrayal on his face! :icon_eek:

I decided to do a meditation to explore the potentiality of this being a past-life, and got some positive results. I was French, living in Strasbourg, my name was Trudie - which was a name definately used in France during that time. I saw the friend who tried to escape being shot at close range, and as I ran to her, they shot me too, and I died - in 1943, apparently. The meditation was so intense that I cried & cried during & afterwards, but I do wonder how much could have been my own imagination filling in the blanks from my dream?

A second past-life cropped up during a very beautiful & powerful meditation that I still remember all the detail from even now. It was around 900 years ago, I was a Native American called Running River, and I was a medicine woman/healer. My own main spirit guide was my grandfather during that life.

A medium friend of mine recently told me she saw me as an inventor a couple of hundred years ago. I was male, but apparently had very similar features to what I've got now, and I was sitting at a large desk doing what inventors do best....erm, inventing!:D

I love the whole subject of past-lives, as it can really help us know more about who we are, lessons we have learned etc...as well as just being fascinating from a historical persepective (which I love anyway!). I'm also sure I've been aristocracy at some point - I keep getting a lovely large, old house cropping up in my meditations, and a vague impression of me standing there in a beautiful long dress!

Sorry, this is a bit of a ramble, hehehe!

Pounamu
14-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Well, my late wife was reasonably clairvoyant; so I got quite a few "lives" through her. We has been together as siblings, I think, in Russia; as mother and son in Greenland; as husband and wife in Hawaii; as mother and son in Italy; also I had from other sources that I was a high priest / sculptor among the Aztecs (and got given a ceremonial push-off for my unappreciated ideas about the wrongness of human sacrifice); had three lives as a Mayan (confirmed by my going nutty over discovering a carved door-lintel pictured in a National Geographic); was one of Buddha's disciples; and have had at least one life as a Maori in NZ (my birthplace this life). Oh, and I know I was also a high priest in Atlantis at the time the Maxin Flame was extinguished; had several lives in ancient Egypt... and I can infer other connections from my interest in certain cultures / countries, but have no other direct confirmation so far. I guess it shouldn't surprise us if we've been "in the forefront" of society before, as we are again leading in this life, in our work for the light and spiritual evolution. Even "Billy the Kid" must have been developing qualities useful in a leadership position! Such as determination and toughness.

Eduards
14-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Very interesting post, Jaycee

e-ma
14-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Wow! Amazing stories..

I have always felt deep in my soul, a real affinity to India and everything Indian, right from being a child. I remember bursting into tears at my friend's Indian wedding because I felt that was where I belonged but I was not Indian :icon_frown:

I always thought that meant I might have been Indian in a past life.. but I mentioned it to a friend and he explained that that feeling could be compassion or empathy..

So I really have no idea but the concept of pat life fascinates me.

Oh, and daisy did me a reading some time ago, and said that I had a lovely Indian lady as my guide at that time :smile:

Honza
14-10-2006, 12:20 PM
The purpose of Billy The Kids life, as I see it now, was not so much leadership and toughness as a dispute with 'false' authority. He was very much a freedom fighter and saw it as his duty to protect the weak, oppressed from the strong oppressors. His argument with the cattle baron Chism (See various Hollywood films on the subject) was about the hypocracy of the powerful taking away from the poor instead of giving.
Billy was a sort of Robin Hood, but without the romanticisation, i.e. in the very rough reality of the wild west. He also was a believer in 'true' values of virtues. Such as loyalty and friendship, explored in his life with his relationship with his fellow band of outlaws and in particular with Pat Garret; the man who betrayed him. These issues are what I remember being predominant in Billies life and are still big issues to me today.
This 'false' authority thing applied to the government then as it does now, and can even apply to God and to those who call themselves God!

So you see its no slight imagining that I was Billy The Kid; I even got Reasons Why! LOL.

I still remember some of the issues concerned with being the German soldier, and 'false' authority was a concern there too; i.e. Hitler and the Nazi party getting the whole of Germany involved in a pointless war.

Strange but true! :brave: :grommit:

kundalini
14-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Based on my feelings, I feel that I may have been a Roman soldier in a past life. I also have reason to believe that I may have been involved in World War 2 as a soldier too.

Thanks for posting this thread Honza, most interesting.

imageimaginer
15-10-2006, 02:49 AM
This is an interesting thread.

I was a scholar in the times of Atlantis. I helped to take care of the records, I was a writer and a scientist in that time and I also had a lot to do with science magic where I had some very strange mystical experiences. I was highly intellectual and this is probably where my thirst for knowledge comes from.

I was the queen of Egypt, Nephretiti was my name. I became a very jealous person in this lifetime probably because the King had many concubines. Even now I have misplaced trust issues in love relationships.

I am the spirit of the one you call Robin Hood but this was not my real name. My father had me lashed in Stutes when I was 12 or 13 because he thought I tried to kill him when I didn't. From this point on I became frustrated and very angry with my father and the whole world so I ran away. I was so angry that if anyone stood against me I would kill them and this always brought me great sorrow. I prayed to mother Mary many times asking for help, for forgiveness and I know she did help me in some way, I think she sent me the friar who helped me out quite a bit. However, so much pain and suffering did I get from that lifetime and it was so sad but I took care of all those who were struggling in life(the poor people). Even in this lifetime do I dislike my own father, funny huh.

Just recently I had a short life where I was very faithfull to god. I was a young bavarian/german woman called Anneliese Michel and I was possessed by demons, thats all I have to say about that.

Isn't it funny how I remember only those lifetimes that brought me much pain and that maybe because they are now a part of my personality that need to be healed now so that they do not affect me in this life.

Enlightener
15-10-2006, 05:33 AM
I have a real affinity and connection to Asia. I feel very strongly that I have lived there in the past. One day I shall travel to that land and see the what I can discover about myself. Also when I am watching asian movies or anime I feel a sense of oneness between me and the media.
I also have had signs and synchronicities with Lemuria Mu, so I am thinking that I lived there once.

Enlightener

rose
15-10-2006, 06:17 AM
i swear my partner lived in india for many lifetimes..or at least recently. he thrives on hot indian food. the hotter the better. each time we order he askes for hot. they look at him and smirk. possible thinking, oh another macho european guy who is trying to prove himself. but often it's still not hot enough for him. he has always dreamed of going to india. he is a kapha-vata type in ayurvedic medicine which is the most common in india i think. and he has such a wise old soul and quiet way. he isn't on an obvious spiritual quest like i am but he just seems to KNOW stuff and he has taught me so much about gentleness and calm. it's as if he doesn't need to learn so much like i do. he feels "older". oh i am getting soppy now. *wipes a tear*

i wish i could see into past lives more. i should try and practise. i've been blessed with talented friends who have seen into my own for me. i wish i could help them see more by connecting with them, with my own insights etc.

i should give it a go then. any techniques people can recommend?

Eduards
15-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Very interesting stories :)))

I have 2 friends who remember some scenes from past lives but I cant remember my past lives at this moment.

~Jay~
15-10-2006, 12:05 PM
i swear my partner lived in india for many lifetimes..or at least recently. he thrives on hot indian food. the hotter the better. each time we order he askes for hot. they look at him and smirk. possible thinking, oh another macho european guy who is trying to prove himself. but often it's still not hot enough for him. he has always dreamed of going to india. he is a kapha-vata type in ayurvedic medicine which is the most common in india i think. and he has such a wise old soul and quiet way. he isn't on an obvious spiritual quest like i am but he just seems to KNOW stuff and he has taught me so much about gentleness and calm. it's as if he doesn't need to learn so much like i do. he feels "older". oh i am getting soppy now. *wipes a tear*

Aww, Rose, he sounds similar to my husband. So knowing, in a quiet, dryly humerous kind of way - I've learnt so much from him too! I try and remember these qualities about him when I notice one of his annoying habits....hehe!

Lapis
17-10-2006, 12:32 AM
I've been blessed/cursed/cursed/blessed with remembering about 3 or 4 past lives since age 5. It took me many years before I totally understood that that's what other people where talking about when they said "past lives"! To a little kid it's just more of "you" and not much in the "past" at all.

*A male in Egypt of about 12,600 bc. at the cusp of Ages between the ending Age of Virgo and the beginning of the Age of Leo. I was what might be called a "half breed" or "Star Seed" in that I was both Orion/Sirian in human form. Nothing special about this though because most everyone was from Sirius, Pleiades or Orion in Egypt at that time. This isn't as fantastic as it sounds really. I remember much about this past life, which BTW, is exactly opposite this now (about 12,500+ years later or half way around the zodical circle) and there's a strong tie between these two time periods and incarnations. I don't mean just for me but for everyone who was incarnate anywhere on the planet at that time. Some of the different things I talk about in my posts come from my memories of this and other past lives.

*A female in Egypt about 4,000 years later. The Stellar teachers had left the planet for the most part just before the downfall of Atlantis (after the time mentioned above) and most of the "half breeds" remained from that time through today.

*A male in Asia about 100 years or so before the birth of what would become, the Buddha. I lived this fairly short life with a well know "Master Teacher" in his Temple and Gardens. I remember this past life almost better than I do this one. A very dear and special life.

*A male in Italy during the middle of the renaissance. I spent that whole life as a stone carver and later when my strength and health wasn't so great, a wood frame carver and painter. A hard life but man am I good today with a hammer and chisel! :wink:

*A female in France who traveled back and forth between France and England. There's more but I ain't tellin' all! :wink:

Whisperer
17-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I had a regression once and it bought up that I had been a healer in an English village just before the Dark Ages and that I had been thrown from a cliff. It was an amazing regression and I even told my regressionist what herbs I needed to heal myself in this life! :D

I'm pretty sure I've been a mariner a few time in my life, once on the Mary Rose and once on the Titanic as a crewperson. Being a Marine Scientist in this life I'm hoping that I don't have a triple whammy on the way that I passed before!

I love past life regression, mine and other peoples!

ljepotica
27-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I have always had a fascination with Persia, and Mesopotamia. I don't know why but I've always wanted to go there and be there-and am fascinated by the history of these mentioned regions, and have always been drawn to this region. In fact I feel so attached that when I imagine myself in some ancient ruins, tears of recognition and gratitude come in my eyes...I feel like there is a lot of mysticism and magic in these regions.

When I read rubaiyat by Khayaam or read about him or Rumi I feel as if I were there during their time.
It's funny as I feel as if I was a soothsayer and sage-and maybe even a philosopher, but I was female and my abilities were very powerful but not many people knew about me.
Only few people had access to me and I would heal people a lot.
I feel as if I have a very powerful unlocked potential in today's life. I just feel as if there is a lot I can do-and just feel as if I will be able to become a powerful healer.

I also was explaining in another thread that I think I was a cat: a lovely Russian Blue, and it's interesting as I want to be a cat and especially a Russian Blue. I can sometimes feel as if I'm a cat and though I don't have a cat I want a Russian Blue:) There was a period of this life I was going through where when I was upset, all I could think about was that I was a Russian Blue kitten...

So that's my explanation, maybe on no coherent order but...miaow:)

Gothic-Midnight-Rose
02-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I always got the feeling I was a witch in the Burning Times. I can't explain why I feel I was. It's just there. Plus before I even read up on Witchcraft I "knew" things about it.

cweiters
02-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Royalty and rich, a Queen I have seen myself sitting on a throne many a times during meditation. My favorite colors are all the deep royal's blue, purple, red, gold and green.

I also feel I was a man :laughing9: .

Love to all
cw

Luke Wolf
10-01-2007, 11:36 PM
I wont name any particular names, but I have discovered I was a great general that nearly conquered the world.
I was the father to most famous/infamous (depends on where your from, and your views) Princes to both history and legen. This Prince has been one of my best friends in this life, for just over 10 years.
And my most recent life, I was a famous bass player.
I was also the head of a Native American tribe, but of the exact tribe, I'm not sure. I do remember I was sitting in a council, speaking to advisors on war plans against the white man.
I was a Viking, or possible Norse, agian I'm not sure, in one life, celebrating a victory with my current life brother, father, and friend that was mentioned above.
A Knights Templar in one life. Too bad the vision focused around my induction, rather than what they were branded as enemies of the church for.
And then I had a vision of some random war, being fought in the miedeval era, fighting for an unkown land, against an unknown invader. I was killing the enemy by the dozens, until several of them attacked me together. I remember holding my shield up, kneeling, and waiting for the unevitable fatal blow as I was being over whelmed.

daisy
10-01-2007, 11:47 PM
a bad un i think lol

nikei
11-01-2007, 04:27 AM
I LOVE this topic! I wonder who all of us were to each other since we get to regroup with everyone another time around!:hug3:I enjoyed reading all of the past posts! My list is as follows:

That I know of I have always been female. My favorite one is an Apalachee woman, whose name means Mother of Warriors. I had 8 sons, one of whom died shortly after being born.

I have been Balinese, of royalty, which may explain my favorite color being white and feeling my best when I wear it. I can remember the tropical lush vegetation and stunning flowers!

I have been a peasant North African girl, and the only thing I saw in this regression was my death, trampled by a camel who was startled by some jerk one night.

I hope there are more than a few of you who would really like to delve deeper into this. I have the feeling that if we share some more details, a few of us may have been acquainted before!:wav:

AngelLady
11-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I feel that I was a young lady, not sure of the year, but I was in a big patch of woodland, dressed in a white dress. I was with a man, possibly my BF as I had romantic feelings for him. We were holding hands and going round and round in circles. My parents had a home in the woodland, they called me and I ran to them. I remember feeling very happy living so close to nature and feeling loved by my parents.

~Jay~
11-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Sounds wonderful, AngelLady :smile:

nikei, you mention you have always been a woman in the lives you remember - and it's nearly always the same for me! Although I thought we were meant to experience both, equally....and that's confused me a little with my own experiences. I have wondered if we are just remembering the lives which are most important to who we are today and therefore, as a woman in this incarnation, that's why I'm remembering more of my female lives?

What do you think?

I'd also like to think that many of us on here have known eachother before, too! Would be really interested to find out, if possible.:smile:

Mother Goose
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I have wondered if we are just remembering the lives which are most important to who we are today and therefore, as a woman in this incarnation, that's why I'm remembering more of my female lives?

I only have one memory of being male...and it's just the tiniest little snippet of a memory. But I tend to agree with your thoughts on this subject. I think we usually get to remember those things which are most relevant and will be most helpful to us in this life. I know from what I do remember, that it has helped a lot with sorting through the things that have happened to me this time around and helped me see which direction I should head from here. I've found it to be a real blessing. :smile:

rose
12-01-2007, 10:32 AM
i was told once i was a very flamboyant, effeminate man in a french court and got my head chopped off. so far that is as close to a male as i know. but i am sure i have experienced much as a man also. as foreign as they can be to me at times, they sometimes make a lot of sense. maybe because i have always fancied them in many life times? although i have to say...i never been attracted to blokes/chauvanists/extreme or alpha males.

in this life time i love being female. and remeeting many from other lives i had lost touch with :D :blob3:

dreamer
12-01-2007, 02:01 PM
I was colonel sanders, but don't ask me for my secret recipe!!

rose
12-01-2007, 06:38 PM
hey i think i was the first chicken you chased after with the axe your parents gave you!

cweiters
12-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dreamer and Rose thank you so much, yall are killing me

Hee Hee Hee :laughing9: :laughing9:

Love
cw

rose
13-01-2007, 08:43 AM
have i told you lately how much i adore you cweiters? well i do :hug2:

Luke Wolf
15-01-2007, 03:08 AM
I have wondered if we are just remembering the lives which are most important to who we are today and therefore, as a woman in this incarnation, that's why I'm remembering more of my female lives?
It generally is the ones that are most relavent to your current life, but gender has little to do with it. As spirits, we are genderless, but have preferences over which one. I know that either my next life, or the one after that, I will have to live as female to reach the next level of spiritual evolvement. Too my knowledge, it will be my first time living as a female, which could be why it is so important for my spiritual enlightenment.

BLAIR2BE
17-01-2007, 02:57 AM
isnt it less important to live physical life particularly as male or female, and more important to embrace both male and female facets of the one self in this or any life? it seems that THAT is what should be learned; instead of the need to experience one life as male and one life as female, live one life with both male and female "energies". after all, what would the difference be between living as both genders but in different lives? emotions, intuitivenss, other mind functions? cant one develop these regardless of the worldy gender (and worldy descriptions/implications of those genders thought up/invented and imposed by man) bestowed upon us? i believe a change of gender will have little importance on "spiritual enlightenment"; as gender is "worldly" and the particular emotional "responses" and whatnot attributed to each gender are learned/programed from "worldly" influences, and may be experience by anyone with the will to grow, regardless of gender.

Charity
18-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I "know" that I was involved in a community near the water in at least three lives, all female. I was in Atlantis, on the Titanic, and in Egypt. I had a deep interest in all three subjects from the times I was a child, and still do. I can't read enough on them even now. I have a great longing for the sea but am terrified of being in the water itself. Not water in general, just the sea. I have dreamt several times of drowning. I drowned in one life as a male. I was in the rear of a plane that crashed into (guess where), yep, the sea.

I have only been able to picture myself in one life but somehow it doesn't yet feel related to any of these others. I had olive complexion, long dark hair, and was very small of stature. I remember looking down at my bare feet and thinking "oh wow, I have pretty feet" so I suspect I may have been a little vain. I felt as if I had two children that I adored and a husband that I loved deeply, and he me. I have not been able to picture any of them and am wondering if maybe the "I" that was then was not just dreaming of my future perhaps? I lived in a "villa" type home, a light beige color outside and could smell the sea and feel the breeze but couldn't see the water from where I was standing.

Great topic!!
Peace all,
Charity

valsbutterflies
23-01-2007, 10:30 PM
wow, very interesting! I can't seem to get enough of the sea, but hate to swim in it, very scared of it. I seem to remember stuff about Ireland way back in the very early centuries!

I have to get a past life regression done, just have no idea where to go, I don't want a quack! Do you know of a way to do it yourself?

I am a big fan of Sylvia Browne, not sure how many people like here in this forum. I am new just joined eariler today. This is a great topic and I'm going to read some of the back posts to get a better feel for the topic.

valsbutterflies

Luke Wolf
24-01-2007, 06:19 PM
isnt it less important to live physical life particularly as male or female, and more important to embrace both male and female facets of the one self in this or any life? it seems that THAT is what should be learned; instead of the need to experience one life as male and one life as female, live one life with both male and female "energies".
Their are some experiences you cannot experience as one gender that the other does, no matter how much energy is channeled. Child birth and being a mother being one of the big ones.

spiritdancer
27-01-2007, 12:50 AM
I was told by a medium once that I was a warrior in a past life and that I was fighting for truth, whatever that means. I was hanged by my ennemies. I tried to do a meditation to have more information on that life afterwards and all I found out was that I lived in Denmark, which would explain my fascination with Norse culture.

I also feel very attracted to China, Tibet, India, Peru and Central Asia. I don't know if it means I've lived there in a previous life. I was in Hong Kong last year and I kind of felt like I was home, everything was so familiar to me, it was weird!

I've also lived a while in Europe when I was a teenager and I felt like I belong there much more than in North America where I grew up.

That's it for me. I don't actually remember any past life, though I would like to have a regression someday, I just don't know where to go.

spiritdancer
27-01-2007, 12:50 AM
I was also wondering if it's possible to remember a language you spoke in a previous life?

Pounamu
27-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Yes, I have heard of people remembering - and sometimes speaking - languages they have known in "past lives" (ancestral lives). Whether it was "channelling" or actual memories, I don't know - could happen either way; but in both modalities it would probably need the person to have an inner affinity with the language, such that they could remember or channel it. That affinity would most probably be caused by a "past life" with that language.

Ragnarok
19-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Here is my story

Ragnarok
20-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Their are some experiences you cannot experience as one gender that the other does, no matter how much energy is channeled. Child birth and being a mother being one of the big ones.
I'd like to comment on the "man and woman" debate. I am not here to say anyone is wrong. It may very well be your truth that you need to experience a lifetime of each gender in each age, or whatever the rule is. I would however caution against being dogmatic and trying to make rules about something like reincarnation. Not everyone has the same experience or comes here for the same thing. Many, many, many "souls" never incarnate at all... they just jump right into work on the disincarnate level. Then there are ones such as I that just get a "flavour" of incarnation before moving on. Others incarnate in places where the difference between male and female is slight or even non-existant. Others incarnate in places where the experience is so far removed from this here that it defies description (given our experience). All of this and so much more is possible. And whatever is possible must manifest for THE IS is everything that can possibly be. So, truly... I have never experienced child-birth and I will not either. But I have never experienced (picks a random idea) incarnation as a gaseous being, as others have. Not everyone gets to experience everything. But maybe you do? Or maybe you get to experience every permutation of earth-bound human experience? I cannot know.

angelicious
20-03-2007, 11:07 AM
In a not-to-distant previous life I was a tyrant. I abused power to the degree where it effected others severely. I oozed wealth and success at the expence of others. I'm at peace with that now. It taught me well.

Oh, I also vaguely remember being a popular-to-the-locals, european portrait artist. I was some what ecentric and entertaining. I brought that talent into this life when the opportunity presented itself at the right time of course.

janspirit
20-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi

Was regressed 30 yrs ago and got a life as a woman stood on a cliff waiting for a boat to come.. was v anxious... then I was brought back... it freaked me out a bit at the time..

In a meditation circle once we did a past life mediation. You go into ur heart chakra and see a corridor with doors - go the 3 doors - I got a life as a fisherman in the Med (timescale - about 1600s), a simple life... One as a monk, scribe - copying texts... One as a nun in Italy - loved that life, could do that one again!

One dream I remember vividly was as a little chinese woman in Chinatown NY - she owned a jewelery shop - (I have a mad chinese doc guide who helps with healing - and love any books about china - would love to go there btw)..

A friend gave me a gift of an incarnascope around '93 - was v v interesting. Mentioned a few past lives - one as a kinda etheric being looking after copper beech trees and squirels (loved that) around the time of Atlantis when all was going haywire... Another as a leader of a tribe of Maoris (around 1800), several lives as a slave, servant; one as a successful fortune teller in ancient Persia ; life as fisherman in the Med; (did the above meditation before this reading btw); life as an american indian woman with 6 kids who i'd tell stories to about other planets; a life in Egypt teaching astrology for free; the last life before this was as a young Indian girl in India - a religious fanatic with a begging bowl, who got disillusioned with religions (how I feel now btw) and checked out early age 16.

Some of that does resonate with me.. have no children in this life, but hey had 6 as that indian lady (LOL)... Love astrology and can interpret charts in this life, work as a medium and psychic, love peacefulness... love squirels and copper beech trees.

Dont know if this lady still doing those incarnascopes - she was called Molly ? and based in bristol, UK - when my stuff comes over from Ireland - i'll look up the file and her address if anyone's interested.

I'm planning to a regression therapy course with the British School of Yoga later this year - hey, might need some guinea pigs!!

love n light

Janspirit x

ManyHawksFollow
20-04-2007, 07:56 PM
:hello: Hello Everyone!! I'm excited to be here, this is my first posting. I have had some past life knowledge come to me thru meditation and I have learned even more from having council with my dear Native American friend (a chief)who lives close to me. My last reading with him was on Easter Morning, it was awesome. Anyhow, I will mention some of the ones I have "remembered" and perhaps choose one to go into details on. I have had many Native American Lifetimes, (I have Native Blood this time around too), I have recall of events and people who I know now that I knew then. I have had lives in Egypt, :icon_farao: in fact Chief highly suggested I go there because I could point out things and give details on the sphinx as he says I was one of the "men" who designed it and the secret chambers. A few years back, while I lived in NC, I dated a man who was VERY anti-relationship to the point where he would introduce me to people as his "friend" rather than his girlfriend, I mean this guy had Major issues on committment. When I related this info to my Indian Friend he saw that, in one lifetime, I was a male (royalty) and he was my female (servant). We fell in love and had an affair, "she" got pregnant, which in turn caused a discovery of the affair, which was totally not accepted and "she" and the unborn child were killed because she loved "me". So in this lifetime, he subconsciously remembers that committing to me meant death, and hence the fear he still carries...pretty wild huh....needless to say....I didn't stick around.