PDA

View Full Version : Spell for life restoration?

TheCause
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Hi, I am looking for serious help in my life and I am looking for spiritual help.

since November of 2010 I have suffered from an uncontrollable age regression. Part of my brain has regressed back to somthing younger than I was and it has stuck there. I have suffered so much because I have lost my life that I used to know and love and now my mind has gone back to something that I never seriously wanted to go back. I am rather new to the idea of spells and wicca, but I am curiousif somebody can tell me if there is a spell that can in a sence turn back the clock mentally and spiritually within me to when my life was going beautifully nice I can tell you more about this if you would like but I would really appreciate an answer to my question. Thankyou

norseman
04-03-2011, 06:50 PM
TheCause, I am not sure what you are asking, it seems to me that the answer is in your own hands - perhaps meditation would be the answer, it is a major tool in wicca and spellcasting. I think also, you have an inflated idea of spellcasting. It is not "flashes of lightning and rolls of thunder" but very subtle instead. If you were to start studying wicca right this instant, it would be a long while before you could master even the simplest of spells.
Sorry if this sounds all negative but [ in my opinion ] you have the answer within you.

Hazel
05-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi, I am looking for serious help in my life and I am looking for spiritual help.

since November of 2010 I have suffered from an uncontrollable age regression. Part of my brain has regressed back to somthing younger than I was and it has stuck there. I have suffered so much because I have lost my life that I used to know and love and now my mind has gone back to something that I never seriously wanted to go back. I am rather new to the idea of spells and wicca, but I am curiousif somebody can tell me if there is a spell that can in a sence turn back the clock mentally and spiritually within me to when my life was going beautifully nice I can tell you more about this if you would like but I would really appreciate an answer to my question. Thankyou

i agree with norseman, your awnser to restoring your mind may very well be inside yourself and if your starting in Wicca it would be a while before you can do simple spells and a spell that would restore your mind would be a very advanced spell so i suggest if nothing else works use this as a last resort only and if it does come down to you need to use a spell then go to a wiccan who has been casting spells for a long time and they would be able to do it and there would be more chance of it succeding :redface: