PDA

View Full Version : how to make a numerology life chart

numerouno
03-03-2011, 02:13 AM
I'm gonna use a fictious person called : Mark Stone

First: the alpha numeic table (in the case the pythagoras method)

1. A J S
2. B. K. T
3. C. L. U
4. D. M. V
5. E. N. W
6. F. O. X
7. G. P.
8. H. Q. Z
9. I. R

M. A. R. K. S. T. O. N. E
4. 1. 9. 2. 1. 2. 6. 5. 5
=16. =19

The 1st name (mark) last sixteen years.
The surname, 19 years.

Drawing the chart:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9---->age
M. M. M. M. A. R. R. R. R---->1st name
S. T. T. O. O. O. O. O. O--->surname
5. 6. 6. 10. 7. 15. 15. 15. 15---> essence

Reading the chart:
At age 1 notice letters M and S and directly that is number 5 in the essence row.
Essence is = m +s which is actually 4+1=5.
M =4......see the alphanumeric table of pythagoras given earlier.
S= 1

Essence tells us what's circumstances we will be surrounded or should I say, likely to encounter.

eyesee
21-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Hi there,

I am interested in what you have shown, but I am not understanding. Can you explain a little more...such as age, and years and surname...I am rather confused. But, as I say, I would really like to know what you are doing here, it is always fun to find different methods for numerology reading!

Thank you and blessings,
eyesee

Spiritlite
21-03-2011, 01:53 AM
Also does numerology of your life if you are a woman and marry a man and take on his last name.
Spiritlite.

numbers
21-03-2011, 06:59 AM
what is the logic this chart i don't understand

Drawing the chart:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9---->age
M. M. M. M. A. R. R. R. R---->1st name
S. T. T. O. O. O. O. O. O--->surname
5. 6. 6. 10. 7. 15. 15. 15. 15---> essence

numerouno
21-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Sorry for the confusing chart, when I typed the chart out it was perfectly aligned. When I posted it the alignment was lost.

Let's try this :
M = 4 which means from age 1 to 4 letter M is in ascension. This letter M from the name Mark. Thus if understood basically M being 4 also hints it lasts 4 years.

S=1, this is the letter from mark's surname "stone". Therefore letter "s" lasts 1 year .

So when mark is 1year old letter M and S which are the which are the 1st letters of his name and surname are in ascension.

This means at age1 M and S rule.

Age1=m+s : which is actually 4+1=5 therefore at age1 the number 5 rules marks life.

numerouno
21-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Good question spiritlite, why does man after marrying woman sometimes say , "she is not the woman I married. Why does a woman sometimes feel depressed or explicable force changing her somehow after marrying.......could it be the man's surname?

Why did some only marry those of the same clan name (surname) all those years go.

When I do marry (god forbid I fall in love) I will insist my wife keep her surname. This brings me to my next task......let all on this forum draw up their charts before marriage and on the date of their add their husbands surname and see the results.

However do this an exciting experiment DON'T let it control you.

numerouno
21-03-2011, 12:57 PM
I have given here for free the biggest secret of numerology.

eyesee
21-03-2011, 03:12 PM
OK numerouno,

If this "Mark Stone" and the influence of the number energies from his first and last name...which you have shown as 16 years for MARK and 19 years for STONE, what happens after 35 years? Also, why would these not be reduced to 7 and 1?
I am still confused and wonder what else you do when you you use A(mArk) and T(sTone)...would you then conclude that the energy of these two combined (3) would rule his life at age 2?
Please, if you would explain in more detail, I'm really interested, but still confounded! ;)
Thanks so much, blessings and light,
eyesee

numerouno
21-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Correct, at age 2 the energy influencing mark is 3.

3 in this case is called the essence or event number. The essence of the events mark is experiencing.

Mark and stone equal 16 and 19 respectively, 7 and 1 are the single key numbers. The names are like a wheel when turn. At age 16 letter "k" of mark rules and at 17 "m" begins again. The name "mark" cannot be reduced to 7 when drawing a life chart because the math itself
Won't allow when you actually draw one up. Reduction is used to see which numbers are contributing to personality make up.

Download the decoz numerology chart maker it will do what I am trying to explain here. Its free.
I posted this because I mentioned this elsewhere on this forum but nobody even tried it. As a result I posted this to encourage interest in numerology. The decoz program doesn't show how its doing it the developers hope you buy their book and other locked features of the program. Google "decoz numerology master"

eyesee
21-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Thank you so much for making this clearer and for recommending this link for further study. I have found numerology a very fascinating study and have dabbled for years! ;)

blessings,
eyesee

numerouno
21-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Decoz works on the pythagoras method only but once learn how it works you can try the chaldean method on your names. All you need is a pen and an exam pad to work out the chalden or cabala method and compare both. However i am developing my alphabet table simply called the alpha-numeric system. I give letters my own values based astrology components against the i-ching. Hoping to develop a proper astro-numerology chart.

doryn10
06-04-2011, 06:56 PM
WOOOOW, thx, gna download and start calculating