PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts and the mind

Pegasus
25-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Channelled inspiration

Ghosts can and do , communicate with the living . sometimes the can speak very fluently and very clearly .

Ghosts do not have a brain , because there bodies are dead . so how are they communicating with the living and each other . and how are they thinking .

With these questions you can also ask how much our brains actually do because if ghosts can think and communicate and have a personality then how much influence does the ghosts brain have when the ghost had a body .

The answer is not a great deal , the brain does very little . it does not think for us and it does not create our personalities nor our emotions .

In fact the brain only registers soul activity . it does not actually create thought .so our minds are in our souls as are our emotions and our minds .

Mind ,thought , feelings ,emotions and personality are all in the soul and that's who we are the true self that carries on after the death of the physical body .

When a ghost communicates with the living , it is communicating with the soul inside the physical body of the living person .
When we see a ghost we see it with the third eye of the soul not with the physical eyes because our physical eyes can only see 3 dimensional form . we see ghosts with the third eye chakra of the soul .
Ghosts are 4th dimensional spirit beings that vibrate on a higher dimension that what our physical three dimensional eyes can see .
Ghosts are living beings, there bodies ate now there light bodies . and those souls or light bodies are what continue on after our bodies die and they eventually return to heaven ,where they will live for eternity in happiness .

Silver
25-12-2017, 09:19 PM
I confess, I don't fully understand your explanation but things like this are most interesting. What if someone truly believes that a butterfly or some other creature (birds, dogs, spiders, whatever) are messengers or represent a loved one who has died? Is that belief enough to prove it - is that enough for the individual?

desert rat
26-12-2017, 02:37 PM
True ghosts no longer have a body or brain , so they think in a different way . I dont see them as 4 dim. beings . Some stay hear on the earth plane , some go on to the astral .

Pegasus
26-12-2017, 04:50 PM
True ghosts no longer have a body or brain , so they think in a different way . I dont see them as 4 dim. beings . Some stay hear on the earth plane , some go on to the astral .

Remember we are ghosts , ghosts with a physical body

desert rat
27-12-2017, 01:43 PM
We are spirit beings using a phy. body and its systems to experence a phy. reality .
We become a ghost when we leave that body