PDA

View Full Version : Clocks -Watches -please read and provide your thoughts

Faythe
02-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi - please share your thoughts the significance of why clocks or watches start and or stop when they do? I've had many experiences with this happening. Like a battery clock that didn't run for 1 year - start to run when a family member died. The latest is this:
My mother passed October 12, 2011. My sister and I had our first visit since my mother's death. I visited her in Florida (I live in Calif.) The first two nights - all was well. The 3rd night - I awoke and couldn't fall back to sleep. There was this loud ticking of a clock. I got up to see if it was the livingroom clock, only to return to my bedroom to hear it was the clock next to my bed - that had been silent for two nights. I put the clock in a different room so I could sleep. The next morning - my sister told me that she awoke to the loud ticking of a clock and wondered where it was coming from. And then it stopped. Her bedroom was on the other side of the livingroom. She heard the ticking from my bedroom. The next night- I put the clock back - it was silent. Any thoughts? I feel whatever the message is - is for me. Thank you.

Silver
02-03-2011, 07:34 PM
I wish I could give you some definite answers on that one, but my brother couldn't wear watches, seems he had some sort of stronger magnetism than the average person. His watches would stop or wouldn't keep the proper time.

Soul Searching
02-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Faythe :smile:

I have had similar things happen to me too ...... in 2008 my dear old mum passed away in hospital after a long illness. She was not very mobile for the last couple of years, and consequently had to spent a lot of time in bed.

To make things easier on her, the downstairs back living room at their house was converted into a bedroom for her. On the wall opposite her bed, she had a clock ...... the day she passed away, it stopped working ...... I tried 3 or 4 new batteries in it, but it just would not work at their house.

When I took it home with me however, it worked straight away with the first battery I put in it ...... I now have it on the wall at work ...... here it is ......

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m487/Yorkshirepud1/Various/12.jpg

I believe that the clock stopping was a sign for us to see ..... clear as day ..... that mum, even though she had passed, was still with us. Electrical items of all sorts seem to be able to be affected in this way when someone close to us passes away.

We also had a lot of lightbulbs blow on us after mum passed too ...... and not just stopping working, but I mean really blowing ..... even to the point of shattering the glass. This went on for quite a few weeks.

Also after my sisters husband passed away in 2009, on the day he died, her TV stopped working, and on the same day, his daughters vacuum cleaner, toaster and hair dryer all stopped working ..... all signs too.

The event you describe with the clock at your sisters house, is in my opinion, probably a sign for you and your sister from your mum ...... letting you know she is with you still, and surrounding you both with her love, even though she has passed.

The silent clock suddenly starting to make a ticking noise, but then again later silent, certainly got both of your attentions ...... I believe that those we love, but have passed, can communicate with us in ways such as this with Angelic help, to give us comfort and the knowledge that they are never truly gone ...... they have just ..... "stepped into the next room, unseen"

Soul. :color: