PDA

View Full Version : Is this mediumship beginning

Uhmar
02-03-2011, 07:20 PM
I thought I had experienced just about ever metaphsyical spiritual thing one could get thrown at them at least once but am now having a new thing.lol

Well kinda new. More a different new
I am hearing my name said repeatedly. At times every half hour or so or at least ten times a day or more.
Very faintly . I actually kept thinking well mabe it is just the sound of my out breathe or something and i have finally ruled that out.

I am clairaudient and have been for long time. I get the occasional spirit sauntering through who says hello close in my ear or the jerk spirit that thinks it will scare me by saying stuff like you will die. well aren't we all eventually lol

But this is differnt. I keep saying come closer or step forward or speak up I cant hear you very well. I am saying can I help you with something, or do you need me to give someone a message etc. I have said can I assist you in some way .I have done it outward auditory and innner auditory.

Is this the beginning of mediumship possibly coming in? Even though I have heard spirits speak to me over the years it is rare that they do it .So I have never considered myself a medium because there is no conssitency. I get more telepathic stuff from my angels and gudies etc.

Is this what is happening now... mediumship or am i just finally crazy as a loon /lol lol

Serenity Bear
04-03-2011, 09:49 AM
It does sound like spirit are manipulating your ears. Iv had morse code before, but it didnt last.

It maybe that they are just trying out something for a while and then it will pass. If it shows promise they may continue to increase it.

You may feel more energy going to your throat chakra and tingling in the jaw if they do so.

Uhmar
04-03-2011, 02:20 PM
thanks Serenity Bear..
Yeah I had the click click click of the morse code but only really in the left ear.

that has pretty much passed long time ago as well. Occasionally i get it and think hummm.....we about to download something lol lol

I Keep thinking this new whispering thing is the prelude to something...it is strarting to be annoying because it has lasted a while without progressing. I don't mind it but am at the okay let's move this along stage of mentality lol

Ravens_Light
04-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Hello Uhmar & Serenity..

I don't think it's any accident that I had been watching this thread for responses & then read of your experience with the Morse Code, Serenity Bear...

There used to be a thread about this, prior to the site crash, that I posted on along with others about hearing a sound that is --- or is reminiscent of ---- morse code.....

I was listening to an Abraham/Hicks video "Who is my Spirit Guide" and check out what the sitter (if you will) says to Abraham at about the 1:05 point in the audio!

The total length is only 7 mins and you both might like to listen to it.. If it resonates with you, you may find some 'ah has' as I did... :)

Blessings to you both!

Cam/EarthMamma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuOeRSxf18

Uhmar
04-03-2011, 08:25 PM
than you but i have a dial up connection so videos don't work for me only in sporadic spurts. grrrr

to me I call it morse code but i feel it is more like computer chip relay click overs to different channels. lol

Ravens_Light
04-03-2011, 08:32 PM
than you but i have a dial up connection so videos don't work for me only in sporadic spurts. grrrr

to me I call it morse code but i feel it is more like computer chip relay click overs to different channels. lol

I gotcha, Uhmar and sorry about the dial up I know that can be frustrating!

Since you don't feel it's actual morse code I won't bother to summarize the clip but I will say that it's main point was that Spirit/Your Guides/Your H.S., 'works thru the path of least resistance', so whatever you are MOST open to (for whatever reason) in terms how you might receive info, this is what spirit will use.

May I add that my experience with this sound is more like you describe.. I have personally noted it to sound like the computer 'handshake' if you kwim? That kind of screetchy, toney, beeping sound that has high and low pitches...

I don't think mine was morse code, but more of a 'download' -- which I think in your previous post actually you mentioned this as well!

Blessings on your journey!

Cam/EM

Uhmar
04-03-2011, 08:43 PM
That kind of screetchy, toney, beeping sound that has high and low pitches...

I think we are speaking of TWO different things at least for me it is .

My screeching twangy noise is 24/7...I call it celestial music
it is at times low and almost a hum...other times like right this minute it is loud and more like sonar turned up high
other times it is screeching like something is being pushed through at a wrong angle or something. and once it sounded like two saw blades got bound up ..just that memory gave me the shudders lol

the morse code..puter relay clicking is more a kin to key strokes clicking or actual morse code long and short dots and dashes.

for me personally they are two entirely different experiences. the first never ever ever stops.... the second sporadic appearances and always or almost always in my left ear. it is also inner ear or ear canal.. just like a computor chip is clicking each stroke.

the first is in my head around my head above my head and at time so loud and so strong my head is almost buzzing and vibrating with it . then I try to pull some of it inward and down to stop the pressure of it all.

Ravens_Light
04-03-2011, 09:58 PM
I think we are speaking of TWO different things at least for me it is .

My screeching twangy noise is 24/7...I call it celestial music
it is at times low and almost a hum...other times like right this minute it is loud and more like sonar turned up high
other times it is screeching like something is being pushed through at a wrong angle or something. and once it sounded like two saw blades got bound up ..just that memory gave me the shudders lol

the morse code..puter relay clicking is more a kin to key strokes clicking or actual morse code long and short dots and dashes.

for me personally they are two entirely different experiences. the first never ever ever stops.... the second sporadic appearances and always or almost always in my left ear. it is also inner ear or ear canal.. just like a computor chip is clicking each stroke.

the first is in my head around my head above my head and at time so loud and so strong my head is almost buzzing and vibrating with it . then I try to pull some of it inward and down to stop the pressure of it all.
Wow, thanks for clarifying.. You are good at painting the picture for me..

What I identify with is the part of your post I highlighted in bold/purple above.. I think this is most like what I experiencing, including that it is in my left ear only and it feels to be inside the canal -- as opposed to outside my ear.. And, it is sporadic... It's probably happened 10 times or less...

I haven't experienced any of the sounds /vibrations you mention that are constant or around the head area tho'..

Perhaps your great description will trigger something in others that read this and you may find others that share exactly what you are going thru.

Blessings,

Cam/EM