PDA

View Full Version : The TRUTH about Ghost Hunting

SpiritualLee-Lea
19-12-2017, 06:52 AM
It’s fun and exciting to communicate, capture a photo, and video of a ghost. Ghost hunting is at an all time high thanks to reality tv series internet and modernized ghost communicating equipment. However, please keep in mind that although it can be fun and exciting it can also become a major problem for those doing the hunting. The DEAD doesn’t have to respect or obey the living. Sage, cinnamon, sulfur, salt, a shaman, Wiccan, and Priest may not stop unwanted activity or send them to the light or back to the grave. The same applies to “closing the portal”. If a ghost wants to communicate it can and will do so ANYTIME. If a DEMON is involved YOU and all individuals of all ages connected to you can become a constant target of negativity, attacks, and unfortunate events. Have fun but truly understand that ghost hunting on reality tv and real life ghost hunting are NOT the same and does not yield the same results.

desert rat
19-12-2017, 01:34 PM
I believe many of the t.v. ghost shows fake there stuff to get people to watch . Most of the "demons" are human created thought forms . Now I do believe in ghosts , but I think most just hang around and dont really do much .

dream jo
19-12-2017, 03:44 PM
i luv lkin it footso in wot i can sea i do
evn sea wavs or evn in trees in grav yrds im try sea if i can sea thngs in ic i do

desert rat
19-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Look , I love to watch Amy Allen say " its a demon " , or Yevett Fielding pretend to be scared when some thing goes bump . Its entirment . People watch , the stations make money , every one is happy .