PDA

View Full Version : Is this me changing for the higher power

Makoorakoo
13-10-2006, 07:36 AM
hello everyone,
I have been feeling very strong yet often switching emotions, along with feelings of pain from my limbs in specific areas which seems to come and go rapidly and often have a short headache most days usually on a specific area around my head. I have been feeling strong sources of energy swimming through my body and hightening my spiritual abilities slightly. I was wondering is this possible of being me evolving for the higher power that everyone will recieve or is it something else. I look forward to what people have to say on this matter.

Peace love and a big hug from Makoorakoo

kundalini
13-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Makoorakoo,

It could be a variety of things, but as you also feel that you are in some way 'evolving', although I would not use that word, you are perhaps opening up your psychic abilities somewhat and so are sensing different pains in your body more easily. A short headache could be related to some kind of development at your third eye and supports the case that you could be opening up your psychic abilities. I think the best advice I could offer you at the moment, is just simply to observe what you are feeling and what it could mean and make sure that you 'ground' yourself regularly.

Hope this helps,

Kundalini.

chadley
13-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Mak, K gives good advice. When you start to raise your vibration, you will have a greater contrast between your overall energy level and any areas in your body that are in any way disruptive to energy flow. This is one way you can identify which areas of your body need attention. Pain is the signal. When I work with the energy field of my client's, they often tell me they feel worse than they did before after the first couple of sessions even though I can see that energetically they are more healthy. This is because it is very easy to develop the tendency to be comfortable where you are at and as a result you may not notice that you don't really feel that good until it is exposed by energy of a higher vibration in your system. My advice would to continue what you are doing and try and isolate the problem areas and send energy in which ever way you know how to these areas. Once you break through the layers of resistance that are causing you pain, you will feel better than you ever have before in your life. One other good practice that might help you is to ask your angels/guides to show you what the core issues behind your present pain are. Then pay attention to see if you aren't given clues. Some people even goes as far as to keep a journal or portable recording device with them and recording any events of synchronicity that give you clues when they happen. I'm am trying this out for myself.

Hope this helps,

Chadley

Makoorakoo
13-10-2006, 03:43 PM
thanks ill get right on it, it seems to keep moving to different areas of my body, like today it effected my eye and paralysed it for a few mins is it possible that a negative energy may be slowly working around my body working at harming me or could it be a positive energy working around my body

blessed peace and love to all

kundalini
13-10-2006, 04:24 PM
thanks ill get right on it, it seems to keep moving to different areas of my body, like today it effected my eye and paralysed it for a few mins is it possible that a negative energy may be slowly working around my body working at harming me or could it be a positive energy working around my body

blessed peace and love to all

Chadley has given you some excellent advice Makoorakoo about how you can become so much more aware of your pain as your abilities grow. Don't get stuck into thinking it is some kind of negative entity that is hurting you. It won't be. You are just experiencing pain a lot more but the good thing about this is that you now know which areas of your body need working on. For example, you mentioned the eyes. Now the eye chakras are related to how a person sees the world and their perceptions of it. So, asking the angels for protection and then sending yourself healing to your eyes will be beneficial. Also, remember to ground yourself after. I also have reason to believe that the eye chakras are also related to the Solar Plexus Chakra ( which is in the upper stomach area ) in some way, so it might be wise to observe if you experience any kind of negative energy there too and if so, send healing. It is funny Makoorakoo, but how you view this whole situation may be connected to the eye chakras...take a positive perspective - visualise it as healing energy flowing throughout your body and removing blocks...don't focus on the pain...observe then heal. I hope this helps, Kundalini.

Makoorakoo
13-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Chadley has given you some excellent advice Makoorakoo about how you can become so much more aware of your pain as your abilities grow. Don't get stuck into thinking it is some kind of negative entity that is hurting you. It won't be. You are just experiencing pain a lot more but the good thing about this is that you now know which areas of your body need working on. For example, you mentioned the eyes. Now the eye chakras are related to how a person sees the world and their perceptions of it. So, asking the angels for protection and then sending yourself healing to your eyes will be beneficial. Also, remember to ground yourself after. I also have reason to believe that the eye chakras are also related to the Solar Plexus Chakra ( which is in the upper stomach area ) in some way, so it might be wise to observe if you experience any kind of negative energy there too and if so, send healing. It is funny Makoorakoo, but how you view this whole situation may be connected to the eye chakras...take a positive perspective - visualise it as healing energy flowing throughout your body and removing blocks...don't focus on the pain...observe then heal. I hope this helps, Kundalini.

good planj i shall think positive and work on healing, i can see why this is as is now

thankyou chadley and thankyou kundalini blessings to you both

AL
14-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi Makoorakoo, have you been practising anything of a spiritual nature or yoga etc? you did not give any info on this. What, if anything brought it on in other words?