PDA

View Full Version : calling ufo's

rainorshine
01-03-2011, 11:57 PM
For a while a friend of mine had been telling me she could "call" ufo's. So we decided to go camping. There were 4 adults and 3 children. As it got later and later they didn't come. Everyone besides my friend and I had climbed into the tent. Just as we were about to join them I looked up and saw a ufo with a red light coming out of the bottom. We woke everyone up and we all watched this amazing light show for at least 15 minutes. The lights changed, dimmed and got darker. Then it flew off into the city and appeared to land. We were camping in the mountains of Arizona. That was all we saw of it.

tmf
19-03-2011, 12:14 AM
For a while a friend of mine had been telling me she could "call" ufo's. So we decided to go camping. There were 4 adults and 3 children. As it got later and later they didn't come. Everyone besides my friend and I had climbed into the tent. Just as we were about to join them I looked up and saw a ufo with a red light coming out of the bottom. We woke everyone up and we all watched this amazing light show for at least 15 minutes. The lights changed, dimmed and got darker. Then it flew off into the city and appeared to land. We were camping in the mountains of Arizona. That was all we saw of it.
How did your friend call the ufo?