PDA

View Full Version : Demons playing gods?

3dnow
01-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi forum, :hug3:

My thoughts and actions are being judged and punished by some entities that I initially took for gods (human looking entities). Now I am in a very bad situation, some "things" are covering my body, stick to my head etc causing physical pain etc.

I guess real gods would never punish us, right? So I have come to the conclusion that these are in fact demons or some spirits playing gods.

When I refuse the judgment I am not punished.

What do you think?

Thanks!

3dnow

Animus27
01-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Wait, what? How does this happen?

A peaceful mind.
01-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Could we here to whole story. it seams that we only got a little part of it.

Sometimes we blame others for something bad happening to us because we cant see that we are the reason for what is happening.

When I were young I blamed god for the pain and fear I felt before learning that I were the reason for what happened to me.

Dont judge when you cant see. you need light to see not judgement :O)

Take care love, light and prayers from me to you.

Yours

A peaceful mind

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Quote: Wayne Dyer

Spiritlite
01-03-2011, 09:46 PM
COuld you give us the whole story? I think we could be of better help then.
HUGS
Spiritlite.

3dnow
04-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Hello,

Sorry the whole story is too long.. I was experimenting with telepathy then something happened and I started to "physically" feel like energies entering and leaving my body as a function of my thoughts. When I have bad thoughts, judge myself or am fearful, these things enter in my head (I mean physically really) and cause pain and dizziness.

I have telepathic connection with some entities that look like gods. But I guess real gods would never punish us this way. So I guess they are demons and I am punishing myself by giving them some authority on me.

Thanks,

3dnow

A peaceful mind.
06-03-2011, 09:56 PM
I will pray for you 3dnow

Stay positive :O)

Love and light from me to you

Yours

a peaceful mind

Ciqala
06-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Hello,

Sorry the whole story is too long.. I was experimenting with telepathy then something happened and I started to "physically" feel like energies entering and leaving my body as a function of my thoughts. When I have bad thoughts, judge myself or am fearful, these things enter in my head (I mean physically really) and cause pain and dizziness.

I have telepathic connection with some entities that look like gods. But I guess real gods would never punish us this way. So I guess they are demons and I am punishing myself by giving them some authority on me.

Thanks,

3dnow

well based on this information (and your details are vague) of what you have enclosed, it could be a misinterpretation, fear, negative thoughts and doubts stemming from your own self. You could be experiencing your crown chakra opening, and/or energies moving around in that area. Maybe it's the other way around? Maybe you feel something unknown, which causes the negative thoughts. I just don't see how you can rest the case on it being demons, as beginning to sense energies, and especially around the crown chakra region can be kind of scary and unpleasant at first. You may be just jumping to fear based assumptions that the beings you communicate to are bad, yet when in doubt use your intuition, and make sure it is not ego based, surround yourself with white light and call in your angels and guides to cleanse you, or cleanse yourself, perhaps try and talk to your guides and angels, and tell them you are uncomfortable with what is happening, see if it lightens up? In anyway, sending love and light and protection your way, hopefully you can get to the bottom of this.

3dnow
07-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Thank you very much !

3dnow

rip_ding_dong_football
07-03-2011, 03:32 PM
i had a spirit that claimed to be my daughter ( but she wasn't I ain't stupid ) enter my body when i was in the hospital once. it was like a psychodelic bad trip, like i dropped a **** load of acid tabs or something i was running all over the hallway and calling 911 on the phone in my room. they had to have two cops stand outside the door. plus she channeled me and got a 'tude, not sure why, i don't even know if i know her int he first place.

rip_ding_dong_football
07-03-2011, 03:34 PM
she's lucky i can look back on that and laugh or i'd channel her on purpose and crank martha stewart reruns in her ear for hours on end.