PDA

View Full Version : An Experience

nevesnacnac
27-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Greetings.

I have some weird experience yesterday.It happened several times, but now I can control it nearly.

Yesterday,I took a nap on sofa in saloon. Several minutes later my body feels like loosing weight increasingly. And something starting to happen. I hear only sounds, sounds like someone is watching tv and zapping. I heard periodically skipping male and female speechs. Like tv zapping.(But I never watch tv. It's hard to refine to subconcious.) Later speechs are gone in 1 munites. And something pulled my neck from back.I was terrified but I released myself. Very weird sounds to start tingling. My ears about to explode. It's like robotic sounds.
Very repetitive and fast. And felt like I'm center of an earthshake.Trembled by something too much. And no clear images, everything is blurry.

Any experiences like that?

Xanth
27-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Hypnogogic senses and the Vibrations. :)
Very common experiences with projection.

They're the beginnings of the classic separation obe. I view them as signposts that say, "just keep doing what you're doing, cause you're almost there".

After the vibrations smooth out for you, initiate an "Exit Technique". Of which, I'm sure you can find many of them around here or google. :)

nevesnacnac
27-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Ok. I'm gonna practice it.
Peace.