PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Forgiveness

EternallyHurt
26-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Hello everybody, I have one simple question and would like it very much if anybody could give me a respectful answer.

Can negative spirits forgive?

Rah nam
26-02-2011, 08:05 AM
I assume we are talking about the dark, or those who are in service to self, as they are called.
I thought the answer was strait forward, but there is no one 100% light or 100% dark. At least not in this reality.
So, what does it take to be able to forgive? Many on the path of the light struggle with it, even so it is very simple. So, what are the chances of someone 80% or more orientated toward the dark to forgive?

EternallyHurt
26-02-2011, 08:08 AM
I assume we are talking about the dark, or those who are in service to self, as they are called.
I thought the answer was strait forward, but there is no one 100% light or 100% dark. At least not in this reality.
So, what does it take to be able to forgive? Many on the path of the light struggle with it, even so it is very simple. So, what are the chances of someone 80% or more orientated toward the dark to forgive?

Thank you for replying :smile:
Im sorry ... but I do not understand anything you said. Maybe I should try re-reading ..
Yes, I was talking about those in the dark when I said "negative" spirits.