PDA

View Full Version : How to get "Cool" supernatural expirence ?

water drop
24-09-2017, 10:03 PM
I do vipassana meditation for some years i dont have any "cool" out of the ordinary experiences - and i become really not motivated to practice and lost a lot of faith in the practice - i really believe if i can have some interesting unusual experience it will increase my faith and effort in the path and make me less think i wasted my time (Cause i dont see improvement in anyway) .... also it would be fun for me tbh :)

what is the fastest way to get some interesting experiences (without taking drugs of course) ?

baro-san
25-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Book a class at The Monroe Institute. ~$2200/1week

DoublyVenomous
02-10-2017, 03:09 PM
You've taken the first step, lost faith in practise. ;P Second part is lose faith in yourself and the world outside. Then don't try meditating or emptying your mind, just start focusing on your most wild but unattainable dreams you'd want to turn into a goal. If you can't make it alive inside your head by being happy about imagining how you live your dreams, become extremely resentful and hateful about not living it out. You can also ask help from abusive people so you have real meaning to escape your life rather than trying to live it safely.
Also, start rebellion against any authority figure, most likely anything with godlike power to change things out of human control, so your mind starts racing as well. When your moods swing hard enough and mind flies jet plane speed, you'll feel your mind crack.
And there the magic happens, suddenly all pain is pleasure and vice versa, there will be no boundaries to anything but everything feels just fun or dead the way it may creep the hell out of you next day. "Cool" isn't quaranteed though but it's all drug-free and worth experimenting on! You may also try all super expensive spiritual gurus but since there are all types of them, they may disappoint you. DIY never does.

You may also choose to not take my advice too seriously. :')

Urfus
11-10-2017, 07:04 PM
water_drop,

time you invest into your spiritual development is never wasted, be it spent by meditation or other means. And speaking of the cool supernatural experience, it comes when you are least expecting it.