PDA

View Full Version : ok

shifty123
25-02-2011, 10:22 PM
I asked my pending if it thought that women were better drivers then men. It said yes.

Foodmuse
18-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Really? Why do you care? You know what u like, y ask for more imput if u made up ur mind?

shifty123
18-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Really? Why do you care? You know what u like, y ask for more imput if u made up ur mind?
Well I was wondering of the gender of my spiritual advisor.

shifty123
18-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Well I was wondering of the gender of my spiritual advisor.
The pendi gave me a answer different then what I expected.

Foodmuse
19-03-2011, 10:02 PM
The pendi gave me a answer different then what I expected.

Stoge,
That is a sign in itself. When you use the pendge do you look as to what way it swings, north to south, or right to left as to where /how u are sitting?

I wonder how you learned about using the "P" and how long u've been at it? Just questions mind u, no judgements.
Foodmuse

Foodmuse
19-03-2011, 10:05 PM
By the way, gender only matters or is relevent in " Earth" terms, which is only relevent for reproduction....

shifty123
21-03-2011, 05:53 PM
By the way, gender only matters or is relevent in " Earth" terms, which is only relevent for reproduction....
True but if im talking to a spiritual advisor. I like to know what they see themselves as.

shifty123
21-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Stoge,
That is a sign in itself. When you use the pendge do you look as to what way it swings, north to south, or right to left as to where /how u are sitting?

I wonder how you learned about using the "P" and how long u've been at it? Just questions mind u, no judgements.
Foodmuse
I'd say since Xmas.

I've learned to use my pendulum through a variety of correspondace. One of my sources is the author of the book," Walking through walls" This book was about the authors father that was a mystic during the 60s,70s, 80s. I actually wrote to hi for advice. He said the best way is to learn through experience.