PDA

View Full Version : Growing leaps and bounds since starting this Forum!

Kontufuto
25-02-2011, 07:30 PM
I didn't find much luck with other spiritual sites but now that I've been here now for a bit over two weeks, I've shared my thoughts and read others viewpoints and as a result I have grown measureably! I've gained new friends and started to read about things that are really interesting and things I can relate to as well. I wouldn't have been able to do that if I wasn't an active member.

One aspect of my spiritual expansion that I would like to share here is the fact a lot of others who replied to my threads or comments have been able to relate to me. They either have related experiences or have been able to list their own and I find some of the responses quite incredible. Being open is something I find is helping me and this is the best place I've had to do this.

Thanks! :D

blackraven
26-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Kontufuto - Glad to hear you like SF. I too have the same sense about this forum as I belong to a couple of forums. I am able to jump in and contribute more openly in this forum without fear of administrative "shut down". Of course I'm not very radical in my viewpoints thus far. But it's been refreshing to have so many threads at any given time to participate in and to get feedback almost immediately. Again, glad to have you as a fellow SF member.

Blackraven

iklenic
27-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Ah me too! its just great, there are so many people who are willing to share, comfort and advise on SF and being such a newbie I find it just fab In real life I would never be able to meet such lovely people to help answer some of my questions :) x

Kontufuto
28-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Nice to hear both you blackraven & iklenic have similiar experiences with me. This forum gets responses quickly and for the most part are good quality responses and not antagonistic. I like that very much!

Moonkestrel
28-02-2011, 11:03 PM
I agree, its a great forum and, as you say, its so refreshing to find an active forum where you can chat and be open with so many like-minded people. Hugs to you. Xxxxx

Kontufuto
01-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Hello Moonkestrel. Nice to make your acquaintance. I've gotten into quite a variety of subject matters here at this forum and so many people have written back with their own unique experiences. So glad I connected up here. I am able to say what I experience and get good quality feedback. Such a joy to be around!

Swami Chihuahuananda
01-03-2011, 03:16 AM
I felt comfortable here right away . I like it because it's big and I can blend in.

athribiristan
01-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Welcome,

I am also relatively new here and have been pleasantly surprised at the quality of the dialogue as well. I also have tried a variety of other forums and this is by far the best one I have found. Again, welcome and good wishes for your continued growth.

Kontufuto
01-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Thank you Dar and athribiristan for your responses! I certainly do appreciate it! I am also finding out I am having much better feedback and responses at this site than others. Much more diverse in subject matter and experiences here too. Still very happy!