PDA

View Full Version : I found my life purpose - what to do next

sunny shine
25-02-2011, 07:50 AM
I found my life path is "Trust" but i am not sure what this means to me at this point in time to trust myself more, to trust others, or balance trust?

I got this answer after attending a Karma Management workshop after much contemplation it just occured to me, and i know this is my life purpose, but all i need is much more clarity on how to live about it.

SFs with any similar experiences can guide me.

athribiristan
25-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Trust = Faith

Not Faith in 'God' per se, just Faith. My affirmation for Faith is 'no matter what happens, I will be OK.'

If you believe that Trust is your path then live by it. When something comes your way, trust that it is for your highest good and go for it. I like to say 'when the phone rings, answer it'. I use the phone as an example but this goes for anything. If someone invites you out to a movie, go. Even if you have to spend your last $7.50 to get in. Focus on being open to what the universe is trying to show you. Trust that the message will come in a way that is natural and understandable to you. Live spontaneously and take every chance the universe gives you to live in Trust. Pay attention to what is going on around you. If you hear the same word or phrase repeatedly, or if the same concept keeps popping up, pay attention. The universe is trying to tell you something.

Also, keep in mind that the opposite of Faith/Trust is Fear. Fear will tell you not to go to that movie because you won't have money to buy lunch. Fear will be your constant enemy if you are looking to live a life based on Trust. You will have to squash it at every turn and embrace Trust in its place.

Ladofthelight
25-02-2011, 01:22 PM
celebrate! :-)

psychoslice
25-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Stop asking questions and live it, you did say you found it ?.

Enya
25-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Finding your purpose is easy... living it is something else. :hug2:

sunny shine
26-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Trust = Faith

Not Faith in 'God' per se, just Faith. My affirmation for Faith is 'no matter what happens, I will be OK.'

If you believe that Trust is your path then live by it. When something comes your way, trust that it is for your highest good and go for it. I like to say 'when the phone rings, answer it'. I use the phone as an example but this goes for anything. If someone invites you out to a movie, go. Even if you have to spend your last $7.50 to get in. Focus on being open to what the universe is trying to show you. Trust that the message will come in a way that is natural and understandable to you. Live spontaneously and take every chance the universe gives you to live in Trust. Pay attention to what is going on around you. If you hear the same word or phrase repeatedly, or if the same concept keeps popping up, pay attention. The universe is trying to tell you something.

Also, keep in mind that the opposite of Faith/Trust is Fear. Fear will tell you not to go to that movie because you won't have money to buy lunch. Fear will be your constant enemy if you are looking to live a life based on Trust. You will have to squash it at every turn and embrace Trust in its place.

That is a biggest challenge for me because i grew up seeing a dad who plans all the time never trusts anybody ! as a teenager i came across situations where it involved my best friends breaking my trust and i can quote so many such life situations where all it involved trust in its varied forms and hues. I really liked your message a dfferent way of looking at it. you are right about Fear; its is so very much like me, i would be the one who would skip the movie eat the lunch and worry about movie :-). Nice message thanks.

NightSpirit
26-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Then "trust" that the challenges will come to you over time.

William Schuck
26-02-2011, 01:52 PM
You best guide is actually yourself because what ever is happening is happening to you, and the native American Indians use to say we are the center of our universe. If your basic desire is to improve your overall awareness of your spiritual nature than trusting in yourself will lead your subconscious mind to connect with your Source self to provide the experience you seek.

tainamom
27-02-2011, 02:24 AM
Trust in the True Source of Love and Light. People, otoh, might not have your best interest in mind. Trust that all is going according to a plan that is in your best interest. A door may close, because another door is going to open. But the biggest question is HOW does one know what is the best thing to do for their own spiritual growth? Well you've heard the phrase many times before and that is to 'follow your heart'. Many people hear about it and do not know how to *feel* the joy and happiness in their heart. Sometimes they confuse love with the sexual attraction for someone else, but the love from Source is GREATER than that. It is pure joy and happiness. So how does one 'follow their heart'? Well we must practice feeling that feeling of joy in your heart. When we feel joyful, our hearts open, we smile and we feel happy. When we feel anger, fear, jealousy and all sorts of negativity, our hearts close and get tighter. So whatever you do, do it because if feels right in your heart. Trust that feeling and follow it. If someone invites you somewhere, but it doesn't feel right, don't go. If it feels right, go! Learn to enjoy life more and trust that you are going in the right direction if you feel happy about what you're doing. There will always be times that we will NOT like what's happening. Smile. Let the joy overflow in your heart. Be at peace with the situation and TRUST that you had to be there.

Enjoy. :wink: