PDA

View Full Version : anime suggestion

knowledgeseeker
25-02-2011, 12:45 AM
hi! ^^

i opened this thread because i wanted to share this beautiful anime series called Mushishi. It's in japanesse but it has english subtitles. It has a lot of nature, beautiful nature and relaxing soundtracks. i sort of can't tell you more because it's complicated for me to translate my thoughts into english words, so I'm adding a link on youtube for you to watch.

well... it said i can't post links yet so....
go to youtube and search mushishi then click a video. i suggest watching the first episode for full exp.

If there is someone who also loves anime and knows an anime like mushishi, would you please reply to me the name of the anime :D

this is my first thread so i hope you understood what i was trying to say and i thank you for reading it ;D

peace and love to all of you!

Enya
25-02-2011, 10:59 PM
I love the films of Hayao Miazaki... beautiful, thoughtful and always entertaining.

innerlight
25-02-2011, 11:04 PM
I love the films of Hayao Miazaki... beautiful, thoughtful and always entertaining.

I second this comment. I have almost all of his films.. I think My Neighbor Totoro is probably one of my favorites of his. True fact. Totoro makes a cameo in Toy Story 3.

7luminaries
26-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Yes me too...and I also really like Howl's Moving Castle....they're all good...also Whispers of the Heart which isn't Miyazaki but same film co, studio ghibli. My little boy loves them too :)

truly for both the young & the young at heart.:wink:

Usako
11-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evagelion, Fruits Basket, Hell Girl, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2, Candy Candy, Konchu Monogatari Minashigo Hutch, Blue Seed, Ninja Scroll (the movie)

That's all folks!

shareunity
11-03-2012, 09:57 AM
The movie nemo not finding nemo.

Milk chan...full metal...death note...bleach...dragon ball z the older ones...
Inuyasha. Trigun....cowboy bebop...lupin....

Usako
11-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I guess I only gave recommendations...but didn't exactly help the OP, well from the ones I talked about, the closest one of them to Mushishi could be Hell Girl...