24-02-2011, 02:47 AM
Someone told me the other day that my aura was purple. I've been trying to find info online about the different colors of the aura because I don't know much about the topic. Every website says different things and I'm kind of confused..Does your aura change constantly or is it usually one color? And can anyone help me understand the aura colors and their meanings, or direct me to sites that could be helpful? Much love! :hug3:
24-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Changes constantly. It is like a mood ring. We have many energy layers, your aura is just one of them.
1) Physical auric body - Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort, pleasure, health.
2) The etheric auric body - Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and self love.
3) Vital auric body - Rational mind. To understand the
situation in a clear, linear, rational way.
4) Astral (emotional) body - Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.
5) Lower mental auric body - Divine will within. To align with the divine will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.
6) Higher mental auric body - Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.
7) Spiritual (intuitive) body - Divine mind, serenity. To be connected to divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.
This one is the one I follow
Aura Colors Meaning
RED: lifeforce, survival, raw passion, anger, frustration, menstruation, determination, sense of importance, feeling overwhelmed by change
ORANGE: sensuality, physical pleasure, emotional self-expression, creativity, lacking reason, lacking self-discipline, health, vitality
YELLOW: mental alertness, analytical thought, happiness, optimism, child-like, ego driven, thinking at expense of feeling
GREEN: healing, peace, nurturing, new growth, fear, need for security, jealousy and envy, balance
BLUE: verbal communication, freethinking, relating to structure and organization, emphasis on business, male energies, sadness, possibilities
PURPLE: wisdom, authoritative, female energies, matriarchal, sense of superiority, controlling, imagination, intuition
BROWN: grounding, down to earth, practical, male energies, invalidating, emphasizing body and denying spirit, feeling worth-less
BLACK: issues relating to death, hatred, lack of forgiveness, unresolved karma, dark intentions, shadow games, needing compassion for self
PINK: self-love, tenderness, female energies, gay energies, emphasis on physical appearances, being 'nice' at expense of being 'real'
WHITE (CLOUDY): New Age or religious energy, lacking consciousness, a cover-up, denial, being 'good' at expense of being 'whole'
WHITE (CLEAR LIGHT): very high spiritual vibration, godly, divine, inspiration, seeing spiritual big picture, compassionate
GOLD: high spiritual vibration, integrity, respect, freedom, clearseeing, integrating spirit and body, creating as spirit'
vBulletin v3.5.5, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.