PDA

View Full Version : people are acting really weird and unnatural lately

keokutah
11-08-2017, 05:11 AM
My grandfathers funeral was really weird and I swear to god that no one mourned except me. In fact I found it very disturbing that my mom and her sisters were laughing during the funeral service. They didn't even advertise his funeral, no one even spoke about his death, not even on facebook, which is really weird. I know everyone mourns differently, but I also know my mom, and I've seen her mourn before and the way she was acting was not normal for her. She's lost parents before, I've witnessed it and she always cries. Not a single tear this time and so I was waiting for days thinking she was just in the denial stage, but it's been days now and it's still like nothing happened. I honestly think that most people around me have no souls right now, or they are possessed. I even sense their emptiness when I'm around them, it feels weird and unnatural, like they aren't fully there, they aren't fully conscious and it's letting some bad things get in sometimes. And then I remember... "wake up the collective consciousness". I started noticing my mom going through these phases where it was like a switch would turn on and she would become suddenly evil and wouldn't know who I was, that's the best way to describe it. And I know most people would say, that sounds like dementia, but I know it's not, plus I think there is something more to dementia that people haven't realized yet... I can't put my finger on it, but I've seen people die to Alzheimers and dementia so many times now that I am convinced it's not just physical, there is something weird and unnatura, maybe even paranormal.

The other person that died was a very loved and respected spiritual guru, and even though she practiced Judaism and the Kabalah I found her beliefs nearly matched mine, and I remember thinking to myself "we are the same, we have a similar soul path and she has an important purpose here" well, I was totally floored by her sudden death because of that, but I wonder if she actually reached enlightenment, because she was the most enlightened person I'd ever met. Anyways, I talked to her spirit after she died and she said it was meant to be and she offered to be a spirit guide to me which I gladly accepted. She also told me that we don't have similar purposes here.

Around the same time, my cat started to get sick. My ET spirit guide said it was a type of infection and allergic reaction due to ET downloads and implants but that it would clear up, so we went to the vet, they did tests and put her on antibiotics AND hypoallergenic food (without me even saying what my spirit guides had said) and it seems to be getting better although they still don't really know what it was. Still, that caused me a great deal of stress.

Also around the same time, I joined Pickleball in town, because badminton doesn't go throughout the summer, which was all seniors even though it's open to all adults, and long story short they were the most abusive group of people I'd ever met. Being me, I was super positive and resiliant and kept going anyway, but then they literally kicked me out, without knowing I worked for the city doing the badminton program. I told them I would complain, and they said go ahead.
Well, my boss was not happy with them!

Two weeks later, which is today, I read in the newspaper that Pickleball has been canceled, and there have been numerous complaints from others that these seniors are abusing people.

Around the same time, I was hearing synchronistically, other stories of seniors attacking young people - my grandfather was one of them LoL, he chased a young man with a chainsaw a couple weeks before he died. It sounds kind of funny but it's really not. This is happening for real.
When I was young old people were nice, but now so many of them are so mean, plus dementia is abnormally common now and it never used to be.

And it's not just because I live in a retirement community, because it was always a retirement community here, and old people rarely had dementia when I was growing up and were rarely this psychopathic. In fact back in my teenage years I lived in the neighbouring town for a few years, which has even more seniors than here and stuff like this never used to go down.

But get this, this insanity or possession or sickness or whatever it is, it's not just affecting seniors, it's affecting young people, ANY people in my town. I see it all the time. Suddenly a switch turns on and they become a completely different person, they forget who they are, or they turn on you like they have rabies for no apparent reason. People are not what they used to be and it has been getting a bajillion times worse in the last month or so. Has anyone else been noticing this or is it just in my city?

My spirit guide has told me on numerous occasions NOT to trust anyone right now, and has warned me that people are going insane and there are a lot of portals being opened or whatever... and it's letting in a lot of negative frequencies and beings, along with the positive frequencies, and people are being affected by it.

Plus, after all those things, smoke from the wildfires rolled in, pretty much all over the island. It's been here for days. I feel like that is also kind of odd, because this is the second year it's happened, that never used to happen back in the day, we never used to get hundreds of wildfires in the summer, it's just really bizarre. Times are weird right now.

Rayden_Greywolf
11-08-2017, 05:22 AM
As to the business with the funeral, I can kind of relate. When my grandfather passed away, his funeral felt very....empty. Like everyone just wanted to move on and forget about it. I think a lot of people these days just aren't expressing their emotions properly, and maybe that has some really adverse effects over the years. Everybody wants to run and hide from emotional pain, but it needs to be felt and experienced and acknowledged and it seems like not enough people understand that.

keokutah
11-08-2017, 05:39 AM
As to the business with the funeral, I can kind of relate. When my grandfather passed away, his funeral felt very....empty. Like everyone just wanted to move on and forget about it. I think a lot of people these days just aren't expressing their emotions properly, and maybe that has some really adverse effects over the years. Everybody wants to run and hide from emotional pain, but it needs to be felt and experienced and acknowledged and it seems like not enough people understand that.

Sorry to hear that, but I really doubt that's why in my case, because they go through these weird phases where they do express emotion and they go back to the person I used to know, and then the next second, they are someone else and they hate me.

For example, my parent's dog died not too long before he died... and they mourned him and cried many, many times.

Edit: After the funeral when they did the will reading and went back to his house, everyone was literally happy. Literally. And they were so greedy and obsessed with just taking things in the house. Everyone really seemed off that day.

naturesflow
11-08-2017, 07:14 AM
When the world starts to look like it has gone mad it's a sign your waking up to the nature of reality as it is. You can tell your own stories about what is but eventually you do move into a more peaceful place in you and let that all go. There is no one like you. Embracing you in all that can propel you to begin to notice new things... While the external in these ways plays out in you like it's all crazy and people are odd weird strange. You can say al this and keep yourself locked into those views or you can look at life with new eyes that open new feelings...well that's my story..

I'm sorry for your loss.

Ps. people behave and feel as they do. It may not be your way but even in death reality shows the face Where it sees and feels. We all see and feel differently.

Shivani Devi
11-08-2017, 08:08 AM
I'm very sorry for your losses - on both accounts.

I cannot add much to what naturesflow has said, but when you notice the whole world has gone mad, that's usually the sign to turn your whole focus within.

I've also been noticing this for a while now.

Opposite my villa, there's a very nice park adjacent to a small river...it has playground equipment for children, nice landscaped gardens...beautiful gum trees...

Yesterday, I woke up, looked out my window to take in the view and some stupid moron dumped a whole heap of dirty mattresses, broken furniture, rusty bed frames, broken bikes and toys, empty cardboard boxes and bottles and general household rubbish all over the park...and this is not the first time...the locals treat the park like their own private rubbish dump.

When my mother saw it, she became furious and urged me to ring the council. I have done this before, but the council says "if we remove the rubbish, it will only encourage more people to dump there"...they should install CCTV there and catch the perpetrators...

My mother would not let up with her anger and I just said "look, you are dealing with people of very low mentality here - not worth getting upset over it" but then I also had to admit that 'low mentality' is definitely on the increase. Most people are so ignorant and self-serving, they simply do not care who their behaviour inconveniences, yet they are the first to complain long and loud when another's action inconveniences them.

The other day, I met a neighbour in the local shopping centre and she was whining bitterly about how her next door neighbour on the other side of her kept parking his car in her driveway when there was plenty of space in front of his house. When I asked if she went and spoke to that neighbour to kindly request that he please move it, she said that she tried that and the neighbour told her to 'eff off or I will kill you' and threatened her life. When I asked if she went to the police then, she said she did, but they simply said "it's a domestic issue and there's nothing we can do".

So, I looked online the other day to see when functions were being held at the Shiva temple in the rural suburbs of Sydney, only to see that the council had forbidden them to hold any gatherings there and sing praises to God anymore. When the temple was first built about 30 years ago, it was built miles away from any urban area, out in the middle of nowhere and nobody cared what they did. They kept to themselves, held prayer meetings, sang songs...

Now the 'urban sprawl' has encroached upon that rural suburb and new housing developments are springing up all around the temple. Suffice to say that the new residents of that suburb complained to the council about the traffic and the noise and generally having a Hindu temple in their vicinity and the place has basically been closed down...now I honestly doubt that would have happened had the temple been a Masjid instead, because they are springing up everywhere.

...and all this is why people cannot have nice things.

Yeah, when one notices all of that, it's time to meditate and basically say "screw this illusory world".

Greenslade
11-08-2017, 03:50 PM
My spirit guide has told me on numerous occasions NOT to trust anyone right now, and has warned me that people are going insane and there are a lot of portals being opened or whatever... and it's letting in a lot of negative frequencies and beings, along with the positive frequencies, and people are being affected by it.

Plus, after all those things, smoke from the wildfires rolled in, pretty much all over the island. It's been here for days. I feel like that is also kind of odd, because this is the second year it's happened, that never used to happen back in the day, we never used to get hundreds of wildfires in the summer, it's just really bizarre. Times are weird right now.Some would say that talking to your Guides is insanity, that it's nothing more than voices in your head yet here you are thinking you're quite sane. I'm not saying you're either or, just pointing out the relativity of it. It's relative to what's considered 'normal' and what you're seeing isn't normal - but it's not supposed to be. People aren't going insane, they're just reacting to the changing energetic currents. Just like your cat, you did know that animals - especially cats - are psychically sensitive?

You wanted the Universe to be different? Change brings upheaval. Oh, and all this stuff about how the Spiritual and the 'mundane' are so far apart? Rethink time?

Similarly with the planet, the changes are due to many things and global warming is one of them; Karma being played out on a global scale because no matter if you think global warming is 'our fault' or not we've still played our parts however small they might be. That's a scary thought.

7luminaries
11-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Hey Keo - I believe you and I am going to validate your observations straight out. Although it's anecdotal because it's just your observations, still if you see noticeable changes in mass portions of the population, it does stand out. Often, given some time (several weeks or months, perhaps a few years) studies are done to collect data and confirm exactly what you'd already noted, if you were paying attention.

These thingts do stand out. Whether it's over a period of a day, a week, a year, or a decade. What's really odd is that there is a lot of extreme back and forths amongst folks who didn't all appear to be unstable or medicated.

Although I wouldn't rule that out as the explanation for a portion of the population, it's not really one you can reasonably apply to most or to some majority.

This is where it's often relevant to check the Farmer's almanac or the astrology section for astronomical events which may impact, particularly as they relate to the context of human consciousness and awakening.

There's been a ton of energy since midsummer's eve and I have really felt good. Particularly at full moons, I feel right again in a way I didn't for some years and I recalled noticing it. But for some, it's probably hard to handle what feels to me like a re-sycnronisation. Somehow these things affect everyone differently...particularly those who are resistant to acceptance or change.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

keokutah
11-08-2017, 08:09 PM
People aren't going insane, they're just reacting to the changing energetic currents.

They are literally going insane. Even Alzehiemers affects your brain and kills you.
Maybe you don't see that often in your town but I do, frequently.
I do not think it's just to do with the changing energetic currents! Not at all!!
No, there is definitely something else going on here, or something that is scrambling up people's brains.
Like I said, with dementia, it's physical and probably spiritual, but it's also physical.

Actually I just remembered, a few summers ago (i can't remember exactly when but it wasn't recent) my guides told me to get out of town, they were very urgent about it. So I did exactly that, but my family and friends thought I was nuts when I tried to convince them to come with me, so they stayed in town and I went camping. They told me stay out of civilization for about four days or so... and I did.

My guides told me that some underground group was going to spread an airborne substance around to city populations, something that was created in a laboratory and that's when my town was being affected.

It wouldn't affect people out in the country though.
Apparently, if I remember right, it was designed by a scientist who had a very gifted son (spiritually gifted, like apparently the kind of person that can move things with their mind). He was doing experiments on his son and was trying to come up with something that would inhibit the "spiritual" part of his brain. He developed this inhibitor apparently, but unfortunately it creates a lot of unfortunate mental symptoms. This scientist wants to prevent the mass population from developing spiritual abilities, so he's like making people go insane.

So this group of them were apparently spreading this substance and made it air born, if you breathe it in then it will eventually affect your brain. I believe it was only one incidence that summer where it was released, because I never heard my guides talking about since. But I remember they specically told me it would create signs of dementia too and months after, I was not noticing anything like that so I totally forgot about it.
But come to think of it now... this is like exactly what they were talking about.
I really hope I wasn't affected by it too. That's another thing - I can see how insane everyone else is, but what if I'm also going insane and I just don't know it lol? I do sometimes forget things and at a specific point in time I started to not remember things as well as I used to.
Like for example, I used to remember every movie I ever watched, to the point that I would never rewatch movies. But then at a certain point, all of a sudden, I just couldn't remember them that well, and so I started rewatching movies and it was like watching them for the first time, and I'd just remember bits and pieces of it.

Snow Goose
11-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Keokutah - wow reading this thread and the other one I commented on I am getting the feeling that you are coming to some realisations regarding your life. For example you are seeing your family members true colours shining through where as in the past you may have dismissed their lack of compassion.

With regards to the experience you had with your guides I get another feeling, I can't truly know what's going on for you I don't know you, I think your inner self/guides/higher self/subconscious (whatever you want to call it) is telling you a story as if it's taking reality but changing it to a story you can understand so that you can make sense of it while being detached from the reality, think life of Pi.

You are going through some amazing changes, once you get through the other side you will never be the same again. Things might get pretty tough but as long as you face every hurdle and learn from your experiences you will come out the other side with life experience others could only dream of.

Emm
12-08-2017, 10:59 AM
I tend to find that it depends on where I am on the emotional scale that my perception of others tend to reciprocate...for instance when I'm angry I seem to be surrounded by those who do stupid things that seem to fan the flames of my already bad mood, or when everything feels right with the world the sun is brighter, people are smiling and the birds sing louder....perception changes when our moods change.

As for your grandfather, I don't know how old he was but its natural that there's a sense of letting go of the elderly long before they actually transition. You kind of prepare yourself for it as they get older so this could be part of what you saw with your mother. Also, don't judge laughter as being out of place at a funeral...laughter sometimes is the antidote for a lot of pain and could also be your grandfathers gift to his daughter from the other side. Funerals are much too dark for my liking anyway, it should be a celebration of a life led and a welcome release to go home. It would be nice to be happy for them :smile:

Greenslade
12-08-2017, 12:33 PM
They are literally going insane. Even Alzehiemers affects your brain and kills you.
Maybe you don't see that often in your town but I do, frequently.
I do not think it's just to do with the changing energetic currents! Not at all!!
No, there is definitely something else going on here, or something that is scrambling up people's brains.
Like I said, with dementia, it's physical and probably spiritual, but it's also physical.

Actually I just remembered, a few summers ago (i can't remember exactly when but it wasn't recent) my guides told me to get out of town, they were very urgent about it. So I did exactly that, but my family and friends thought I was nuts when I tried to convince them to come with me, so they stayed in town and I went camping. They told me stay out of civilization for about four days or so... and I did.

My guides told me that some underground group was going to spread an airborne substance around to city populations, something that was created in a laboratory and that's when my town was being affected.

It wouldn't affect people out in the country though.
Apparently, if I remember right, it was designed by a scientist who had a very gifted son (spiritually gifted, like apparently the kind of person that can move things with their mind). He was doing experiments on his son and was trying to come up with something that would inhibit the "spiritual" part of his brain. He developed this inhibitor apparently, but unfortunately it creates a lot of unfortunate mental symptoms. This scientist wants to prevent the mass population from developing spiritual abilities, so he's like making people go insane.

So this group of them were apparently spreading this substance and made it air born, if you breathe it in then it will eventually affect your brain. I believe it was only one incidence that summer where it was released, because I never heard my guides talking about since. But I remember they specically told me it would create signs of dementia too and months after, I was not noticing anything like that so I totally forgot about it.
But come to think of it now... this is like exactly what they were talking about.
I really hope I wasn't affected by it too. That's another thing - I can see how insane everyone else is, but what if I'm also going insane and I just don't know it lol? I do sometimes forget things and at a specific point in time I started to not remember things as well as I used to.
Like for example, I used to remember every movie I ever watched, to the point that I would never rewatch movies. But then at a certain point, all of a sudden, I just couldn't remember them that well, and so I started rewatching movies and it was like watching them for the first time, and I'd just remember bits and pieces of it.I used to work in mental health with both service users and professionals and quite frankly, the whole field is something of a mess because it's largely based on opinion not medical science. What 'awakened' people don't realise is that the state of your mind - including moods - and brain chemistry/wiring affects your Spirituality. Common sense will tell you that much of Spirituality is based on what's inside your noggin. And the Universe is a reflection of you.

Other than that, if you want to go into the whole conspiracy theory then rock and roll. There's been chem trails for years, probably part of some Luminati population control mechanism to 'weed out' people they consider as 'irrelevant', a smaller population is easier to control. They're working with Monsato, and their genetically altered crops have gone through the food chain and has genetically altered the human populace. While there are safety checks in place their integrity depends on how easily people can be bought. Not forgetting that mobile phones and phone towers melt your brains and cause all kinds of physical ailments including terminal cancer. You did know that they swamp your own EM field and can knock your head sideways.

If you want to keep going the world around you is designed for neurological programming, things like which foods to buy (Monsato's genetically altered stuff), which toothpaste to use because it has dangerous chemicals in it.... and the list goes on. Oh, and not forgetting Spirituality, especially positive thinking because it blinds people to what's really going on - which isn't positive at all.

Damn that Reptilian Agenda and damn David Icke for exposing it.

Spirituality is bonkers, stark staring bonkers in so many ways that it defies logic and rationality just so people can wear the badge.

I do that with movies, it's called age but then I'm a knackered old goat. The great thing is that they never get old and you can go through that experience again, for the first time. Y'know what the problem with Spirituality is? People don't have it figured out yet.

The Precipice Principle is a concept whereby mankind is pushed to the edge of a precipice, and the only two options left are to either turn it all around or get pushed off. There's a lot happening of late and it's not all conspiracy, although some of it is a bit airy-fairy, granted. Global warming or not climate change is happening. There's also the Lionsgate stuff and the other associated energetic changes, some associated with the predicted eclipse. People are going bonkers - sorry, more bonkers than usual. And by the way, it's happening here too and I'm in a sleepy fishing town in north east Scotland. Civilisation is designed to screw us up/over and it's been doing it for years, now it's time to cash those cheques we wrote.

7luminaries
12-08-2017, 05:58 PM
I used to work in mental health with both service users and professionals and quite frankly, the whole field is something of a mess because it's largely based on opinion not medical science. What 'awakened' people don't realise is that the state of your mind - including moods - and brain chemistry/wiring affects your Spirituality. Common sense will tell you that much of Spirituality is based on what's inside your noggin. And the Universe is a reflection of you.

Other than that, if you want to go into the whole conspiracy theory then rock and roll. There's been chem trails for years, probably part of some Luminati population control mechanism to 'weed out' people they consider as 'irrelevant', a smaller population is easier to control. They're working with Monsato, and their genetically altered crops have gone through the food chain and has genetically altered the human populace. While there are safety checks in place their integrity depends on how easily people can be bought. Not forgetting that mobile phones and phone towers melt your brains and cause all kinds of physical ailments including terminal cancer. You did know that they swamp your own EM field and can knock your head sideways.

If you want to keep going the world around you is designed for neurological programming, things like which foods to buy (Monsato's genetically altered stuff), which toothpaste to use because it has dangerous chemicals in it.... and the list goes on. Oh, and not forgetting Spirituality, especially positive thinking because it blinds people to what's really going on - which isn't positive at all.

I think most folks do realize this if they have struggled in any way in their lives and particularly with oppression and despair, with abuse, and/or depression...all of which are not uncommon around the world. These are burdens with which many struggle...and it is a real struggle. Folks need to be affirmed where they are and to have others acknowledge that their struggles are real, and not imagined or lesser simply for being non-physical aspects of what are often also very real physical burdens or difficulties (being a woman, or being a minority, being poor, being abused, living under war or oppression).

If they do not, it's an insensitivity borne of strength and good fortune. Yet even those of strength and good fortune can be sensitive to the plight of the rest of humanity...mainly through listening and valuing the input of others equally to their own. That is not the norm for those in power, unfortunately. And we may see some of it all round.

The genetic alteration via GMOs is frightening, I'll grant you, and it's worth it to pay a little extra for the non-GMO label. And there's more. Hormones from excreted birth control into the water systems (and which cannot be filtered out) are having a real impact on men in many areas. I hestitate to even think about how bad this is for men's systems. But as artificial doses not tailored to the individual woman, at least some of it is excreted into the water systems. The chiropractor from Eastern Europe I saw on several occasions drank bottled spring water for this reason but it's quite an expense, even with regular deliveries. Privately, we know that also may be contaminated with other things even worse from industrial runoff...though they say it's tested... So weird.

So demands for a social structure allowing sex on tap to become normative has fallout such that women are (at least for a short time in their lives, pre-children) encouraged to be sexually predatory and casual, like men at their lowest. Likewise, men in the West particularly are becoming not only enslaved to their addictions (casual sex and porn) but are also being potentially feminised by the very same hormone regimen they and society require of women in order to be sexually available on demand w/o pregnancy (this is the ideal, anyway). All that, plus GMOs, unless you consciously make an effort to stringently avoid it all where possible.

Interesting stuff...definitely, all this could be contributing in general to what Keo is seeing...I wonder what the specific, proximate causes are though, particularly for the mental disturbances.

7L

Greenslade
13-08-2017, 11:48 AM
I think most folks do realize this if they have struggled in any way in their lives and particularly with oppression and despair, with abuse, and/or depression...all of which are not uncommon around the world. These are burdens with which many struggle...and it is a real struggle. Folks need to be affirmed where they are and to have others acknowledge that their struggles are real, and not imagined or lesser simply for being non-physical aspects of what are often also very real physical burdens or difficulties (being a woman, or being a minority, being poor, being abused, living under war or oppression).

If they do not, it's an insensitivity borne of strength and good fortune. Yet even those of strength and good fortune can be sensitive to the plight of the rest of humanity...mainly through listening and valuing the input of others equally to their own. That is not the norm for those in power, unfortunately. And we may see some of it all round.In part yes and it goes towards the overall picture but there's yet more to it than that. Given a tweak to our genetic coding and we wouldn't be Spiritual because our brains couldn't process the concepts, psychology also plays its part but it seldom seems to surface in discussion.

The genetic alteration via GMOs is frightening, I'll grant you, and it's worth it to pay a little extra for the non-GMO label. And there's more. Hormones from excreted birth control into the water systems (and which cannot be filtered out) are having a real impact on men in many areas. I hestitate to even think about how bad this is for men's systems. But as artificial doses not tailored to the individual woman, at least some of it is excreted into the water systems. The chiropractor from Eastern Europe I saw on several occasions drank bottled spring water for this reason but it's quite an expense, even with regular deliveries. Privately, we know that also may be contaminated with other things even worse from industrial runoff...though they say it's tested... So weird.

So demands for a social structure allowing sex on tap to become normative has fallout such that women are (at least for a short time in their lives, pre-children) encouraged to be sexually predatory and casual, like men at their lowest. Likewise, men in the West particularly are becoming not only enslaved to their addictions (casual sex and porn) but are also being potentially feminised by the very same hormone regimen they and society require of women in order to be sexually available on demand w/o pregnancy (this is the ideal, anyway). All that, plus GMOs, unless you consciously make an effort to stringently avoid it all where possible.

Interesting stuff...definitely, all this could be contributing in general to what Keo is seeing...I wonder what the specific, proximate causes are though, particularly for the mental disturbances.

7LIt makes you wonder where all this is going, it's as though civilisation doesn't have much going for it after all and it's coming apart at the seams. To be honest I don't have any answers and there's little point in speculating, and if Kimmy-boy and Trump keep going the way they are we could be looking at WWIII; but we never really ended WWII. By the time those two are done birth control secretions in the water supply will be the least of our problems. Perhaps this is what humanity as a collective needs, all these things pushing us towards the edge of the precipice and the only choices are to fall or turn it around. Unless we learn to fly on the way down of course. There are just too many factors that I think are having their effect, and some of them are cumulative too. Keo says that a lot of old people are rebelling and boy do I understand how deep the cumulative effects can run. Sometimes people have just had enough so they rebel in the only way they can to what's in front of their faces. They can't change the system because they're so disempowered and disenfranchised so they become frustrated and take it out on those around them.

Perhaps we'll never know what the causes are, I doubt there are any studies going on and if there were the results would be buried or changed anyway. Or scapegoats found. It's all either unfolding or unraveling, but then civilisation is a system in entropy after all.

Patrycia-Rose
13-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Not forgetting that mobile phones and phone towers melt your brains and cause all kinds of physical ailments including terminal cancer. You did know that they swamp your own EM field and can knock your head sideways.

This thread is really interesting and encapsulates a number of things I am highly aware of and do my best to avoid. EMF being one of them. I am convinced that wifi is going to come out, years from now, as being the cause of many health issues.

It's my personal choice that my home is wi-fi free. In fact a number of years ago, I studied Feng Shui and as a result swapped my alarm/clock radio for battery operated, got rid of my cordless phones for corded, stopped charging my toothbrush overnight in my bedroom and when I came to get a computer, ensured it was wired up. I don't use a microwave and occasionally use a mobile.

The current issue for me is with smart meters. I've been doing battle with my electric supplier, who I've fended off for the time being as they want to install a smart metre. However. they wrote to me saying that all properties have to have one installed by 2020. I contacted a website called "Stop Smart Meters" ( http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/ ) and they said that this is simply not true and gave me various quotations.

Thing is, when I raise my concerns if the conversation crops up, most people aren't interested. It's like they glaze over.

Patrycia-Rose
13-08-2017, 12:23 PM
The genetic alteration via GMOs is frightening, I'll grant you, and it's worth it to pay a little extra for the non-GMO label. And there's more. Hormones from excreted birth control into the water systems (and which cannot be filtered out) are having a real impact on men in 7L

Yep, another passion of mine. I eat organic as much as possible. I don't eat any processed food of any sort, just organic meat, fruit, veg, nuts, seeds, goat's yoghurt. milk and cheese.

I got an app downloaded a year or so ago of all GMO contained in our food and it is shocking how much of this stuff is included in foods (mostly processed).

You really have to be vigilant. I get a lot of my information from the Joseph Mercola website ( http://www.mercola.com/ ). Although the GMO situation is worse in the USA, it's a good source of info.

But again, if you try to talk to people about this issue, most aren't bothered, believing the government are looking after the health of the people.

Any they wonder why cancer and ill health is on the rise!

Greenslade
13-08-2017, 02:06 PM
This thread is really interesting and encapsulates a number of things I am highly aware of and do my best to avoid. EMF being one of them. I am convinced that wifi is going to come out, years from now, as being the cause of many health issues.

It's my personal choice that my home is wi-fi free. In fact a number of years ago, I studied Feng Shui and as a result swapped my alarm/clock radio for battery operated, got rid of my cordless phones for corded, stopped charging my toothbrush overnight in my bedroom and when I came to get a computer, ensured it was wired up. I don't use a microwave and occasionally use a mobile.

The current issue for me is with smart meters. I've been doing battle with my electric supplier, who I've fended off for the time being as they want to install a smart metre. However. they wrote to me saying that all properties have to have one installed by 2020. I contacted a website called "Stop Smart Meters" ( http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/ ) and they said that this is simply not true and gave me various quotations.

Thing is, when I raise my concerns if the conversation crops up, most people aren't interested. It's like they glaze over.There isn't much in civilisation that isn't designed to kill or maim you permanently either physically, mentally or emotionally so what do you do? If I remember it began with the Swedes around 2000/2001 time when they did a study with CRT monitors but few took any real notice. It waned a bit when LCD monitors became the norm but then wi-fi took over. I watched a YouTube where they'd dome a study of cellphones and towers, and quite frankly it was damned scary what was going on. And yes there is a regulatory body, but it's funded by the telecomms industry. That's not to mention the psychological effects of people who are so wrapped up in their mobile phones the Universe revolves around them. And selfies???? Are you kidding me????

They already know the dangers of cellphones and towers and how they've been proven to cause cancer and what else, it's not a huge leap to think wifi isn't so far behind.

What was just as scary is that the cell towers were affecting the bees' navigation systems and fewer of them near cell towers were returning to the hives. Of course, less bees means less pollination and the knock-on effects. But the thing is, while we're not so reliant on our own natural navigation systems the EM field means ours is swamped and we're losing the connections to what we've always been connected to - the earth and its magnetic field.

Even nature has gone mad. Dolphins and whales are beaching, birds are migrating to the wrong place, their habits are changing...

It's been rumoured that Tesla stopped his experiments because the energy transmissions were happening at the same frequency as an atmospheric field created by human consciousness. Schumann discovered that to be 7.83 Hz. The numbers for what it is now vary wildly bit the upshot is that it's all out of resonance. Regardless, nobody is immune to that because we're all antennae whether we realise it or not. Maybe Keo's old folks aren't going insane, maybe their consciousness is being adversely affected by the EM radiation and its affect on the earth's consciousness field. What we might be seeing now are the effects of cellphone technology finally surfacing.

Anything that carries electricity emits an EM field no matter how low current, so the power grid cables and what goes into and through your home will affect you. The earth also has energetic channels or leylines and although they're of different frequencies the human body is already tuned to both of those frequencies. And we also emit an EM pulse every time our hearts beat. Add in a touch of wifi and smart meters and.. Kerploowie!!!

Damn, where's that precipice????

Patrycia-Rose
14-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Greenslade, I agree with all that you say. I do what I can to avoid the hazards as described in my first post.

What I find curious is Why the majority of people are oblivious to the health implications of mobiles, microwaves, wifi and even if you introduce the subject to them they're just not interested. I take my health seriously, have spent years studying nutrition, supplements, doing what I can to avoid GMOs, pesticides, plastics, vaccines, tap water. And I just can't understand why other people don't. This would be the generation of people who are now getting diabetes, obesity and a host of other health problems, all ably assisted by our medical "profession".

I really am concerned about the future for humankind.

keokutah
20-08-2017, 04:55 AM
I tend to find that it depends on where I am on the emotional scale that my perception of others tend to reciprocate...for instance when I'm angry I seem to be surrounded by those who do stupid things that seem to fan the flames of my already bad mood, or when everything feels right with the world the sun is brighter, people are smiling and the birds sing louder....perception changes when our moods change.

As for your grandfather, I don't know how old he was but its natural that there's a sense of letting go of the elderly long before they actually transition. You kind of prepare yourself for it as they get older so this could be part of what you saw with your mother. Also, don't judge laughter as being out of place at a funeral...laughter sometimes is the antidote for a lot of pain and could also be your grandfathers gift to his daughter from the other side. Funerals are much too dark for my liking anyway, it should be a celebration of a life led and a welcome release to go home. It would be nice to be happy for them :smile:

Oh I don't know man there was something really wrong about it, I just know it and I sense it. She was caregiving for him for a few weeks before his death and not once mourned. When she was caregiving for my grandmother who died similarily, she did mourn. She still hasn't mourned him up to this day, it is very odd.

It is a celebration that they are going somewhere better, but it's ridiculous to deny that people are sad when their loved ones move away even across the world, let alone die. Mourning is natural. What is going on here lately definitely isn't.

keokutah
20-08-2017, 05:22 AM
I used to work in mental health with both service users and professionals and quite frankly, the whole field is something of a mess because it's largely based on opinion not medical science. What 'awakened' people don't realise is that the state of your mind - including moods - and brain chemistry/wiring affects your Spirituality. Common sense will tell you that much of Spirituality is based on what's inside your noggin. And the Universe is a reflection of you.

Spirituality is bonkers, stark staring bonkers in so many ways that it defies logic and rationality just so people can wear the badge.

I do that with movies, it's called age but then I'm a knackered old goat. The great thing is that they never get old and you can go through that experience again, for the first time. Y'know what the problem with Spirituality is? People don't have it figured out yet.

The Precipice Principle is a concept whereby mankind is pushed to the edge of a precipice, and the only two options left are to either turn it all around or get pushed off. There's a lot happening of late and it's not all conspiracy, although some of it is a bit airy-fairy, granted. Global warming or not climate change is happening. There's also the Lionsgate stuff and the other associated energetic changes, some associated with the predicted eclipse. People are going bonkers - sorry, more bonkers than usual. And by the way, it's happening here too and I'm in a sleepy fishing town in north east Scotland. Civilisation is designed to screw us up/over and it's been doing it for years, now it's time to cash those cheques we wrote.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist - I mean, I beleive many things they come up with are just fear tactics, although some things have some truth to it.

But people around here are going crazy. Things in my town are just not right. There is something very wrong happening around here and I still can't put my finger on just what it is.

I know I'm probably sounding paranoid, but it's starting to feel like a zombie apocalypse around here.

I'm serious, it's to the point where I am considering moving into some remote part of civilization because I do NOT feel safe around people here.

I was nearly killed 6 times today just because I decided to go to garage sales and then go for a swim at a local river spot.

The good thing is my house is very well protected. I have tons and tons of spirit guides, but also ET guides looking over the place, plus it's fenced in.
So I DO feel safe in my home, but venturing out into town is becoming increasingly dangerous every day.

I don't know if this is just my town, or if it's happening elsewhere???
I talked to someone out in alberta online (I don't talk to anyone else) and they said it's not happening there, but they have forest fires closing in on them which I think is considerably worse, which I also think is very strange, because that has never happened before. I'm serious, around here in canada, we are getting over hundreds of forest fires, and that never used to happen. Never. I wonder if it's arsonists.

Anyway, I'm thinking of taking up Muay Thai Kickboxing again. I used to do it years ago, but I stopped and became a little rusty. I think right now, I'm feeling so unsafe around people in my town, that I really need to brush up on my self-defence skills. I don't like hurting anyone.

Before this I was thinking of losing weight and stopping my bodybuilding too, but now I'm just like, maybe it's a good idea that I am so huge so it sort of threatens people so they won't pick fights with me.

There are still a few nice people left, but the numbers of people who are becoming vile and nasty are increasing way too much that my safety truly does worry me here.

And my spirit guide says I don't need to relocate and live in an isolated area, I just need to limit the time I spend with people.
And I think being well prepared with self defence and keeping up my weight training is going to be a good idea...

You know it's weird, and this is going to make me sound even more insane, but before 2012 I knew the world was going to end and I was going down with it, and so I did all this earth disaster preparedness stuff, I became a paramedic, I got into wilderness survival, took up muay thai and did everything possible to prepare for what was to come.

But then instead they decided to intervene and prevent the world from ending, and after that there was a long period where I felt purposeless, like what am I supposed to do now, and so then I adjusted to this new time frame and started to enjoy the idea of a second chance and liked that we were upgraded to a time frame of ascension instead of destruction.

The thing that bothers me about this is that although we are now in a time of ascension, there is always the possibility it might not work, it could fail. And I guess that's a good a reason as any to just live life to the fullest, which I do, I now enjoy the finer things in life... There is no way to predict what may happen, some days things look good, and other days things don't look so good.

They say (my guides) that all the portals opened now are letting in such high frequency energy, but also lots of low frequency energy... and it's effecting people.
They say I am best keeping to myself right now, being a spiritual hermit.
But they say, the road to ascension (so to speak) is going to be a bumpy one. There might be some hardships along the way, before things get better and we have to be prepared for that. So then I sort of think, maybe all that preparing I did in the past wasn't a waste of time after all.
I just really hope that things do get better this time, because I've changed my mission here on earth. I am really counting on things working out. I like this ascension time period, and the law of attraction is working so amazingly well right now, despite how insane people are right now, so that is what I'm focusing on personally. I mean that is what I am trying to focus on.
My abundance has been doing great and my law of attraction skills are getting very strong, but all this low frequency stuff going on in my town is honestly lowering my vibration lately, and I guess I just really need to become a hermit for awhile to stay away from it.
Not my monkeys, not my circus.

keokutah
20-08-2017, 05:39 AM
Greenslade, I agree with all that you say. I do what I can to avoid the hazards as described in my first post.

What I find curious is Why the majority of people are oblivious to the health implications of mobiles, microwaves, wifi and even if you introduce the subject to them they're just not interested. I take my health seriously, have spent years studying nutrition, supplements, doing what I can to avoid GMOs, pesticides, plastics, vaccines, tap water. And I just can't understand why other people don't. This would be the generation of people who are now getting diabetes, obesity and a host of other health problems, all ably assisted by our medical "profession".

I really am concerned about the future for humankind.

I think it's mostly americans, canadians and other peoples that are affected by that predominantly white culture (im sorry if this sounds so racist), but if you think about it, it's the only culture that lacks substance and spirituality, canad is the worst because it's multiculturalism so it's full of fragmented cultures that people don't really understand or have anything to do with, people are miserable deep down and everything in their culture and media promotes self harm, being a bad person and striving for illness, but it's not just brainwashing because people as a whole seem to want to harm themselves, and I believe that's because they are simply miserable and disconnected from a real culture, real love and sense of belonging and spirituality. When you don't have a connection to that, you become too shallow and focused on outward appearances, addict energy forms and it makes you want to destruct yourself, in other words, they become soulless.
People know they are unhealthy, and they know that there are things out there that can help them, but they don't want to put the effort into it. They just keep doing what makes them sick, and they know it, oh yes they do. It's because white society is largely governed by addict energies and that is a spiritual sickness that spread far and wide. My native mentor used to call it "addict energy" and so that's what I call it, but addict energies are all the negative energies that exist in this society, that fuel all the negative things that people do and create.

keokutah
20-08-2017, 05:43 AM
There isn't much in civilisation that isn't designed to kill or maim you permanently either physically, mentally or emotionally so what do you do? If I remember it began with the Swedes around 2000/2001 time when they did a study with CRT monitors but few took any real notice. It waned a bit when LCD monitors became the norm but then wi-fi took over. I watched a YouTube where they'd dome a study of cellphones and towers, and quite frankly it was damned scary what was going on. And yes there is a regulatory body, but it's funded by the telecomms industry. That's not to mention the psychological effects of people who are so wrapped up in their mobile phones the Universe revolves around them. And selfies???? Are you kidding me????

They already know the dangers of cellphones and towers and how they've been proven to cause cancer and what else, it's not a huge leap to think wifi isn't so far behind.

What was just as scary is that the cell towers were affecting the bees' navigation systems and fewer of them near cell towers were returning to the hives. Of course, less bees means less pollination and the knock-on effects. But the thing is, while we're not so reliant on our own natural navigation systems the EM field means ours is swamped and we're losing the connections to what we've always been connected to - the earth and its magnetic field.

Even nature has gone mad. Dolphins and whales are beaching, birds are migrating to the wrong place, their habits are changing...

It's been rumoured that Tesla stopped his experiments because the energy transmissions were happening at the same frequency as an atmospheric field created by human consciousness. Schumann discovered that to be 7.83 Hz. The numbers for what it is now vary wildly bit the upshot is that it's all out of resonance. Regardless, nobody is immune to that because we're all antennae whether we realise it or not. Maybe Keo's old folks aren't going insane, maybe their consciousness is being adversely affected by the EM radiation and its affect on the earth's consciousness field. What we might be seeing now are the effects of cellphone technology finally surfacing.

Anything that carries electricity emits an EM field no matter how low current, so the power grid cables and what goes into and through your home will affect you. The earth also has energetic channels or leylines and although they're of different frequencies the human body is already tuned to both of those frequencies. And we also emit an EM pulse every time our hearts beat. Add in a touch of wifi and smart meters and.. Kerploowie!!!

Damn, where's that precipice????

yep, it's definitely a good thing to be awake and prepared right now.

Greenslade
21-08-2017, 09:05 AM
My abundance has been doing great and my law of attraction skills are getting very strong, but all this low frequency stuff going on in my town is honestly lowering my vibration lately, and I guess I just really need to become a hermit for awhile to stay away from it.
Not my monkeys, not my circus.There's a hell of a lot going on at the moment and everyone is going through it in their own way. Many don't have the first clue about Spirituality nor forums so they don't have anyone else to talk to. Heck, most people really don't have a clue as to what they're going through so they do the very human thing and lash out in anger and frustration.

Your Guides are telling you to stay put yet you're surrounded by all this 'low vibration' stuff, and your LoA skills are increasing? Something very contradictory there. And how do you know your vibrations are being lowered, objectively? It might feel like it, you might think it but are they really? Nobody can lower your vibrations without your permission, they can't be taken away or changed - in any way - without your consent.

This stuff isn't 'low frequency', it's actually part of a greater process towards a higher vibration. It's kinda like people venting their spleens so they can get it all out of their systems so they can feel better. They're getting rid of vibrations they no longer need. Thinking that this is low vibration, thinking that they can lower yours is what's actually lowering your vibrations.

Yeah they are your monkeys and it is your circus because "We are One" and all that or is that just a load of Spiritual baloney that sounds good but has no substance? If it is then that's the circus, and I can't help wonder how many Spiritual cornerstones those few words go against. Actually they are your monkeys because you've defined them as such and that's what they are in your reality. No compassion then, no empathy, Love for your fellow monkeys?

Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. You are the one that's defining them and the situation as 'insane' and your ramped-up LoA kicks in.

Personally I think it's great, it's magic. It's like that heavy, muggy feeling when you want to scrape the air from your skin because it's clinging to you, just before the storm comes to clear the air. The clouds gather and the lightning puts on a show, the heavens open and the rain doesn't take the time to fall. Then at the end of it you're soaked because you've been playing in the puddles, and you feel released.

This is your reality, this is the way the Universe is because people have made it that way. It can be anything you want it to be, you can experience it any way you want to. And you chose 'insane'. That's insane. :tongue:

Greenslade
21-08-2017, 09:16 AM

I really am concerned about the future for humankind.I suppose that in the grand scheme of things this is how they chose to experience their existence and yes it can be very worrying but I suppose Spirituality is where you find it. These are the choices they're making for their own reasons so the question might be what are the reasons they're choosing them? What are their Souls experiencing because of them?

Mankind will always have a future because there are always different ways Souls can come up with to experience reality, as reflected in your and all of our Lives. We experience reality as babies, children, adults... Spiritual etc... There will always be new experiences to explore.

We're also heading for the Precipice Principle; we're pushed towards the edge and either we'll fall off or we'll turn it all around. That's when it becomes interesting.

keokutah
28-08-2017, 04:56 AM
There's a hell of a lot going on at the moment and everyone is going through it in their own way. Many don't have the first clue about Spirituality nor forums so they don't have anyone else to talk to. Heck, most people really don't have a clue as to what they're going through so they do the very human thing and lash out in anger and frustration.

Your Guides are telling you to stay put yet you're surrounded by all this 'low vibration' stuff, and your LoA skills are increasing? Something very contradictory there. And how do you know your vibrations are being lowered, objectively? It might feel like it, you might think it but are they really? Nobody can lower your vibrations without your permission, they can't be taken away or changed - in any way - without your consent.

This stuff isn't 'low frequency', it's actually part of a greater process towards a higher vibration. It's kinda like people venting their spleens so they can get it all out of their systems so they can feel better. They're getting rid of vibrations they no longer need. Thinking that this is low vibration, thinking that they can lower yours is what's actually lowering your vibrations.

Yeah they are your monkeys and it is your circus because "We are One" and all that or is that just a load of Spiritual baloney that sounds good but has no substance? If it is then that's the circus, and I can't help wonder how many Spiritual cornerstones those few words go against. Actually they are your monkeys because you've defined them as such and that's what they are in your reality. No compassion then, no empathy, Love for your fellow monkeys?

Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. You are the one that's defining them and the situation as 'insane' and your ramped-up LoA kicks in.

Personally I think it's great, it's magic. It's like that heavy, muggy feeling when you want to scrape the air from your skin because it's clinging to you, just before the storm comes to clear the air. The clouds gather and the lightning puts on a show, the heavens open and the rain doesn't take the time to fall. Then at the end of it you're soaked because you've been playing in the puddles, and you feel released.

This is your reality, this is the way the Universe is because people have made it that way. It can be anything you want it to be, you can experience it any way you want to. And you chose 'insane'. That's insane. :tongue:

There is nothing contradictory about that, obviously, if you were to become a hermit, practice Buddhism and cut out all the chaos, you would excel at using the LOA (if you wanted to).

It is my belief that you can't control people with the LOA. that you are not the cause of their insanity, and you do not have to be around people who are trying to kill you.
There are definitely low frequencies out there.
And it would be wise to keep ourselves away from danger :biggrin:

boshy b. good
28-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Forgive them father, they know not what they do.

" "forgiveness" " is special

forgiveness adds up what

forgiveness as more
fight for what

forgiveness as more
fight for what

does that assort the " "self" "

what other does
that assort