PDA

View Full Version : My recent conscious synchronised experiences

Myke369
02-08-2017, 03:07 PM
On Sunday I remember feeling particularly lost, like I needed something or someone to complete me or help me. I hadn't felt like this at this magnitude for a while. It brought many random crying fits and outbursts of laughter. My thoughts were eratic to say the least.
I traced my thoughts, figured out the root of some issues that were actually right under my nose that I had been ignoring and I haven't even noticed how blatant my universe was calling to me to act.
After my great realisations I was compelled to write to help me put all these powerfully random emotions into words and expression. Although this is still a regular activity for most people while I was doing it I was aware of my intention to assist the flow of the universe through me. I knew that clarity would follow and also great change. I was believing.
I wrote poems and choppy sentences not ignoring a single word or phrase or rhyme that came through me, inspired from my own imagine or from the diving connection held within my own life spark.. ;) who know. I wrote a lot of what would be read as affirmations. I was claiming my everything. I was claiming my safety and my love and my joy and my desires and my harmless intentions. The stuff I wrote wasn't a lot but it captured everything until I felt a great acceptance and peace with all the emotions. I was content, I felt a success and I was ready to nap. (You know wherare your body just feels so comfortably relaxed no matter what position you lay in? I felt like that)
Over the past few days since then I have found myself naturally aligning to the things I claimed. Like I was able to recognise my new self being naturally true to myself as if all my fears and boundaires I had constructed were never there in the first place. Like I was just being me and it was me and then I was able to see what I used believed to was me. This made me laugh and it helped me be more appreciate of the moment.
My point is; not that I know what I was doing or what I am doing. I believe I'm manifesting consciously. I believe I'm being aware of choosing my reality. This makes me happy. It feels like all the double digits I see are telling me this is right. Or maybe not right but at least this is definitely the path I'm meant to be on.
I wonder if people can relate relate this to what's going on currently in the world with all the assisting energies and such. I definitely sense I am a part of something much bigger than myself.

ksedu2005
06-08-2017, 04:54 PM
I relate to your experience well. I am using it to write articles and stories. Why not do that?

Myke369
15-01-2018, 03:31 PM
hey Ksedu!! Sorry for my late reply I had no idea until now that I had a reply and yours is synchronistic in the theme of my life at the moment so thank you!! :))