PDA

View Full Version : God's God ..

God-Like
30-07-2017, 07:07 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSty6qyGNs

Saw this today . You don't obviously have to watch it to comment on it, butt it basically refers to Gods, God .

Gods, God, has a God and so on and so forth .

It says that there is an infinite number of God Gods .

(Our God) created individuals that are you and I .

You and I are of God and at a point will expand and create other individuals somewhere down the line .

We will as individuals all eventually become Gods, because we are already God, it's just for many they don't know /realize that yet .

x daz x

7luminaries
30-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Hahaha...."it's over"...the one infinite God bit. It's a fractal universe, even for God, according to the channel. So is this God's creator-mum, the gracious one? :wink: The bit about God was only human at one point...and that if we try to create universes before we're ready, we would essentially be fragmenting our being to stardust, which is not wrong or bad but which is not what most desire...we desire to create and not to destabilise or deconstruct. That last bit actually resonated more...as it's true that it's hard to accept that I can manifest a physical universe someday...but still, how cool is that? I definitely wouldn't close myself to the possibility over the span of eternity :D

I heard a lot of things that were quite lovely...here are some that really resonated with me.

Acceptance of what is, is necessary to transcend. Loving and liking, in the sense of accepting what is, is key to transmuting/neutralising a situation, and to transforming/changing your placement to it. To risk summing it up, don't resist the reality of what is (when so much of it may be negative & difficult to face/own/address), rather seek to accept the reality of what is, in order to transform or change your situation from negative to positive.
It wasn't elaborated greatly there but what I got was first accept and own, and then bring love to it, in order to transform your reality. Seems it would apply on any scale.

Then...the good stuff...she spoke of the importance of meditation as a key to aligning body and mind with soul. She said body is a function of soul and of mind....and mind is a function of soul as well. Meditation is key to resetting or re-aligning body and mind with soul. That everything proceeds from the soul and filters through the mind and the body to find concrete expression in physical form.

Meditation serves to re-align the body's organ systems and energy systems with the soul, along with attuning the mind to also work in alignment, by making choices for right living and proper diet and by making conscious choices about what to consume mentally, etc. Healer's speak. So God's god speaks in healing parables, literally. I felt really resonant and warm at this point. I recall having several very strong feelings of warmth and well-being during this part of the interview. It's like working with the guides and asking them to show you things and to explain...for me, these are largely healing-related and so her talk felt very similar to a lesson from the guides :hug3:

And interestingly, I've also felt this way over the past several days...that energetically there has been a huge expansion of positivity and love. So this message was very timely. Riding that wave of positivity and expansion, which opens the mind and the heart to potentials, to possibilities, and to the capacity for growth and change. All key aspects of healing in the broadest sense of coming into alignment with centre.

Thanks again for sharing this -- really enjoyed it.

Peace & blessings :smile:
7L

God-Like
01-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Hahaha...."it's over"...the one infinite God bit. It's a fractal universe, even for God, according to the channel. So is this God's creator-mum, the gracious one? :wink: The bit about God was only human at one point...and that if we try to create universes before we're ready, we would essentially be fragmenting our being to stardust, which is not wrong or bad but which is not what most desire...we desire to create and not to destabilise or deconstruct. That last bit actually resonated more...as it's true that it's hard to accept that I can manifest a physical universe someday...but still, how cool is that? I definitely wouldn't close myself to the possibility over the span of eternity :D

I heard a lot of things that were quite lovely...here are some that really resonated with me.

Acceptance of what is, is necessary to transcend. Loving and liking, in the sense of accepting what is, is key to transmuting/neutralising a situation, and to transforming/changing your placement to it. To risk summing it up, don't resist the reality of what is (when so much of it may be negative & difficult to face/own/address), rather seek to accept the reality of what is, in order to transform or change your situation from negative to positive.
It wasn't elaborated greatly there but what I got was first accept and own, and then bring love to it, in order to transform your reality. Seems it would apply on any scale.

Then...the good stuff...she spoke of the importance of meditation as a key to aligning body and mind with soul. She said body is a function of soul and of mind....and mind is a function of soul as well. Meditation is key to resetting or re-aligning body and mind with soul. That everything proceeds from the soul and filters through the mind and the body to find concrete expression in physical form.

Meditation serves to re-align the body's organ systems and energy systems with the soul, along with attuning the mind to also work in alignment, by making choices for right living and proper diet and by making conscious choices about what to consume mentally, etc. Healer's speak. So God's god speaks in healing parables, literally. I felt really resonant and warm at this point. I recall having several very strong feelings of warmth and well-being during this part of the interview. It's like working with the guides and asking them to show you things and to explain...for me, these are largely healing-related and so her talk felt very similar to a lesson from the guides :hug3:

And interestingly, I've also felt this way over the past several days...that energetically there has been a huge expansion of positivity and love. So this message was very timely. Riding that wave of positivity and expansion, which opens the mind and the heart to potentials, to possibilities, and to the capacity for growth and change. All key aspects of healing in the broadest sense of coming into alignment with centre.

Thanks again for sharing this -- really enjoyed it.

Peace & blessings :smile:
7L

Yer, I thought it was a worthy listen also . I keep an eye on this channel as she connects with same / similar energies as I do .

The whole concept of God's God is an interesting thought .

x daz x

naturesflow
01-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Iwww.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSty6qyGNs

Saw this today . You don't obviously have to watch it to comment on it, butt it basically refers to Gods, God .

You and I are of God and at a point will expand and create other individuals somewhere down the line .

We will as individuals all eventually become Gods, because we are already God, it's just for many they don't know /realize that yet .

x daz x
Hi Daz
I guess until you understand the God realisation in your own body this would and could make sense in an infinite number of ways dependent upon who is looking of course. .;)

God-Like
01-08-2017, 01:56 PM
I
Hi Daz
I guess until you understand the God realisation in your own body this would and could make sense in an infinite number of ways dependent upon who is looking of course. .;)

It's a difficult one I think . In the realization itself there is no thought of a God that created you, there is just the realization of what you are for use of a better word .

There 'could' be another realization that somehow allows one to know their creator, that is different in someway from the realization of what you are .

If one only realizes what they are then they are no nearer to knowing if there was a creator that created 'you' so that one could realize what that is .

Self realization in this respect seems to be a drop in the ocean compared to perhaps a realization of the God that created the god that you are .

S.R. has always seemed to be the totality of everything .. but it's interesting to imagine that it could be just a speck of dust in a very dusty environment . :)

x daz x

naturesflow
01-08-2017, 10:12 PM
LIt's a difficult one I think . In the realization itself there is no thought of a God that created you, there is just the realization of what you are for use of a better word .

There 'could' be another realization that somehow allows one to know their creator, that is different in someway from the realization of what you are .

If one only realizes what they are then they are no nearer to knowing if there was a creator that created 'you' so that one could realize what that is .

Self realization in this respect seems to be a drop in the ocean compared to perhaps a realization of the God that created the god that you are .

S.R. has always seemed to be the totality of everything .. but it's interesting to imagine that it could be just a speck of dust in a very dusty environment . :)

x daz x

Yes I see what you mean and opens me ito the greater mystery as I accept it that anything is possible within the whole universal interconnectedness. But then one day we might all go to sleep and all these dreams we dream in this body might just all fade into nothing but something of course:). From a god realisation awareness in this instance it lead me to this - Know thyself/know others. What you seek is seeking you..;)...the order of such matters usually defines/decides itself in these reflections but when that ceases it is just a reflection..

7luminaries
01-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Yer, I thought it was a worthy listen also . I keep an eye on this channel as she connects with same / similar energies as I do .

x daz x
Hey there Dazzer -- the energy was quite nice, agreed. I wondered...if God was once human, is this just his human mum and did they both later create universes...or I wonder how all that worked out. If she later became God (let's say this means able to birth universes etc) and later so did he, was she his God or just the God who originally birthed him as human?

Perhaps they are far removed from one another...but maybe she chose to create or give birth to other Gods rather than other universes. Or maybe, it's always just creation of other humans or sentients and it's down to each of us to attain that state of being where we create matter out of non-matter or similar. This would definitely have been one of my questions...do Gods create universes or do they create other Gods with whom they can inter-be? Aside from letting universes evolve and give rise to things like pre-Realised_God life forms (that would be all of us)...after all that's an awful lot of time for God to be in union at the level of Oneness with just "him" or "her" self, so to speak...

I felt like there were some obvious connections that were not made clear so as to keep on message or so as to whet our curiosity. But they are (interestingly) intentionally not readily unpackable...which is unusual. So maybe it is to keep us guessing, in the sense of being in the state of endless potential.

I suppose we could definitely see it as just a speck of a speck, like the speck of dust in Horton Hears a Who :smile:...one of my favourite examples of the fractal universe. But somehow I don't feel small...somehow this always makes me think of how true it is that scale is meaningless, at least in the realm of spirit and of consciousness. Thank "God", or god's god, or whoever needs thanked :D

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

JOHN44
04-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Your insight unto all this is like your gathering the passings of what you believe to be certain but it is only your insight that you give forth for all of the time given is time for you to give depth so you shall have the experience of your given time. If I were to be honest with you within my given truth of insight I would give forth nothing of my truth gained. For the age of God is your dwelling here, you are to pass within it's givings. I am no Christian but I know of my insight to what is my understanding and yet it is the energies produced in such a way of the masses that you give forth a means to a truth within the walkings of all whom give their energy forth willingly to be forever within the Agelessness Of Time.

Brucely
05-08-2017, 03:43 AM
Organisms on your body wouldnt be alive if you wernt alive

Greenslade
05-08-2017, 10:48 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSty6qyGNs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSty6qyGNs)

x daz xThe concept itself isn't new, it's been talked about in various cultures in various ways. The Sufis call it the Monad, it's also been called the Overself or the Oneself as well as Gesalt Reality. They're all pretty much the same principle, the idea of aspects rather than individual souls/Spirits as is the mainstream. The common 'theme' is individuated aspects and it explains pretty much all of the mainstream beliefs that are flying around about how how we're one yet individual.

What's never been explained properly is the idea of there being no time and reincarnation - if there is no time then aren't Past Lives not parallel? As soon as you start talking Past Lives then you're talking linearity and time. The individuated aspect explains it because those Past Lives weren't 'ours', they were the Lives of individuated aspects of our Higher Self/Oneself. What it comes down to is that we're not 'actually' separate we just think we are for the duration.

As the story goes, once upon a time there was a single consciousness, all alone in the night. That consciousness did something that changed the Universe forever, it asked the question "Who Am I?" In order to answer that question it split itself into two so it could look at itself, and here we are today. It might be a fanciful take but when you think about if from that perspective it make so much sense, because we're still asking that same question.

7luminaries
07-08-2017, 06:01 PM
As the story goes, once upon a time there was a single consciousness, all alone in the night. That consciousness did something that changed the Universe forever, it asked the question "Who Am I?" In order to answer that question it split itself into two so it could look at itself, and here we are today. It might be a fanciful take but when you think about if from that perspective it make so much sense, because we're still asking that same question.

Hello there Greenslade :smile:

In the "God mum" channel, I definitely read and felt that she was communicating that there was something unique, non-subsumed, and non-recursive about all individuated and collective and Unity consciousness, no matter that we are all connected and that consciousness is also fractal and recursive in its generic characteristics. It is to my mind a deep and ultimate sort of paradox.

So if this monad division occurs on the God unit scale, this would imply the birthing of universes and Godlets (humanity, other sentients)... since if God-mum split into two, God-son was never human...

...unless once again we are just talking about a human sentient relationship, from whence they have both realized Godhood and birthed universes without atomizing themselves (so to speak). In which case the monad division was either just the fertilised egg monad literally dividing and making a human baby...one day to become the God-son...

...or else it could mean in terms of consciousness, very figuratively or symbolically that the God-mum soul came from her Source of divine soul stuff and later that she too spawned the God-son (our Source) in the same way, from her monad God unit of One consciousness.

:D

Peace and blessings :hug3:
7L

Greenslade
11-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Hello there Greenslade :smile:

In the "God mum" channel, I definitely read and felt that she was communicating that there was something unique, non-subsumed, and non-recursive about all individuated and collective and Unity consciousness, no matter that we are all connected and that consciousness is also fractal and recursive in its generic characteristics. It is to my mind a deep and ultimate sort of paradox.

So if this monad division occurs on the God unit scale, this would imply the birthing of universes and Godlets (humanity, other sentients)... since if God-mum split into two, God-son was never human...

...unless once again we are just talking about a human sentient relationship, from whence they have both realized Godhood and birthed universes without atomizing themselves (so to speak). In which case the monad division was either just the fertilised egg monad literally dividing and making a human baby...one day to become the God-son...

...or else it could mean in terms of consciousness, very figuratively or symbolically that the God-mum soul came from her Source of divine soul stuff and later that she too spawned the God-son (our Source) in the same way, from her monad God unit of One consciousness.

:D

Peace and blessings :hug3:
7LHey there 7L

Paradoxes are usually created by the mind that sees the Universe in terms of 'this' and 'that', and often "never the twain shall meet," but it's in the twain meeting that makes sense of it. Each seed of the fractal is affected by what's around it and that follows through into 'real Life' too, because here you are in the fractal of this forum. When you put things into a relationship it becomes clear and no paradoxes because a fractal is about relationships within a formula. It's about how we affect each other and how that forms the pattern or the 'bigger picture'.

The problem is that we don't really have anything close to an understanding of the nature of reality no matter how many Spiritual Truths we care to come out with on these here forums. It's all supposed to be an illusion but then within that illusion we 'know the Truth', but who is this we or 'I' to know the truth? The 'I' or Maya is as illusory as the reality so is the truth we hold not a product of that double-whammy illusion?

I remember something you said in a post a long time ago and I filed it away for future reference, this seems as good a time to drag it from its dark and dusty corner.

"We are here to witness creation." The creation of all this consciousness that exists in the Universe regardless of how we perceive it, categorise it or judge it.

So if creation is a 'good thing' can 'bad things' come from it, or are we creating which is what and if so, is that a good thing or a bad thing because all we're doing is carrying on the good work like the little seeds of the fractal we are? Or can I just say "Give me a tall ship and a star to steer her by?"

7luminaries
11-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Hey there 7L

Paradoxes are usually created by the mind that sees the Universe in terms of 'this' and 'that', and often "never the twain shall meet," but it's in the twain meeting that makes sense of it. Each seed of the fractal is affected by what's around it and that follows through into 'real Life' too, because here you are in the fractal of this forum. When you put things into a relationship it becomes clear and no paradoxes because a fractal is about relationships within a formula. It's about how we affect each other and how that forms the pattern or the 'bigger picture'.

The problem is that we don't really have anything close to an understanding of the nature of reality no matter how many Spiritual Truths we care to come out with on these here forums. It's all supposed to be an illusion but then within that illusion we 'know the Truth', but who is this we or 'I' to know the truth? The 'I' or Maya is as illusory as the reality so is the truth we hold not a product of that double-whammy illusion?

I remember something you said in a post a long time ago and I filed it away for future reference, this seems as good a time to drag it from its dark and dusty corner.

"We are here to witness creation." The creation of all this consciousness that exists in the Universe regardless of how we perceive it, categorise it or judge it.

So if creation is a 'good thing' can 'bad things' come from it, or are we creating which is what and if so, is that a good thing or a bad thing because all we're doing is carrying on the good work like the little seeds of the fractal we are? Or can I just say "Give me a tall ship and a star to steer her by?"

Well, if you're asking me and not God's God...whom I suspect maybe God's mum, LOL...actually she may know some stuff, but anyway....

I would say we are not watchers. Witnessing is a by-product or residual of being, and it's to us to discover resonance and the meaning therein. So, if you ask me, you got to ask for the tall ship, just like everyone else. And you are the star, as are we all.

7L

r6r6
11-08-2017, 04:42 PM
There exists only two infinities:

1} concepts of infinity, and,
2} macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Belief in an infinite occupied space God will always lead to irrational, illogical lack of common sense concepts erog infinite regression, irrespective if called God or a fractal.

Only the finite occupied space integrity--- irrespective of how long or short lived ---- i.e. a structure that has a complementary and finite, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept operating system exists.

This is where Fuller ideas and mine disagree. He states Universe is not a system because a system we can get in or out of and we cannot get out of Universe.

I agree with the latter part--- except of access to mind/intellect/concepts ---but yes we cannot get out side of our finite, occupied space Universe.

Fuller states that Universe is not a system but a scenario. I disagree and believe that our finite, occupied space Universe has a complementary operating system, and in fact Fuller even writes much about his own operating system of Universe.

So he contradicts himself in many differrent ways in his writings

" G "od/" U "niverse includes concepts infinite and macro-infinite non-occupied space.

God/Universe{ Uni-V-erse } = A finite, occupied space Universe only.

Below is what helped me to confirm my beliefs above.

First I discovere a numerically pure wave pattern, in Euclidean form, wherin all prime numbers--- except 2 and 3 ---occur on one line only.

0...........6.................12.................. ....18.......................24
..1.......5...7..........11.....13.............17. ....19.............23....
....2...4........8...10.............14.....16..... .........20.....22.........
......3.............9.....................15...... .................21.............

This above, to me, is a metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual abstract only.
Then some 10 years later I took the pure wave and inside-outed it.

....1.............5......7.................11..... ..13..................17......19.....

0.....................6........................... 12.............................18...........
..........3.........................9............. ..................15........................

.......2.....4................8........10......... ..........14.......16.................20

Inside-outing, to me, shows us a regular/symmetrical sine-wave of occupied space reality{ spirit-2 } via a sine-wave pattern ergo frequency/time occurrence of events{ 0, 3, 6, 9 etc }, that are resultant of the outer and inner surfaces inverting inward.

Spirit-3 is the outer surface{ positive shaped } of a torus, as ultra-micro, occupied space gravity.

Spirit-4 is the inner surface{ negative shaped } of a torus, as ultra-micron occupied space dark energy.

I watched the movie 'Doctor Strange' last night and like all movies, it touches and many concepts and trys to throw them all into narrative in one or another, irrespective of whether rational, logical common sense or not.

The doctor makes a bargain with the infinite and eternal beyond time Dormandu. He does in a clever way.

What he does in that movie is in way, what my inside-outing of the purely abstract, to make it a finite integral for every particle.

And as Fuller states, a sum-of-finites is still a finite. Wish I had the graphics to express my ideas much further to make it easier to grasp what each particle looks like and how they would look like in sum-total whole as our finite, occupied space Universe.

r6

RedRose
11-08-2017, 07:52 PM

x daz x

Oh yes, I recently read about this in the Conversations With God, Books 1, 2 & 3 by Neale Donald Walsch...He's also the author of the Book "The Little Soul and the Sun" where the little Soul asked Who He Was, etc........In the CWG books, God/Source stated that it goes vertical, upward and downward, infinitely...;)

It's all so fascinating!!!!..:)

wstein
11-08-2017, 09:07 PM

We will as individuals all eventually become Gods, because we are already God, it's just for many they don't know /realize that yet . Its gods all the way 'up', 'across', and 'down'.
You are already god, you have only to realize it.

7luminaries
11-08-2017, 09:20 PM
There exists only two infinities:

1} concepts of infinity, and,
2} macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Belief in an infinite occupied space God will always lead to irrational, illogical lack of common sense concepts erog infinite regression, irrespective if called God or a fractal.

Only the finite occupied space integrity--- irrespective of how long or short lived ---- i.e. a structure that has a complementary and finite, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept operating system exists.

This is where Fuller ideas and mine disagree. He states Universe is not a system because a system we can get in or out of and we cannot get out of Universe.

I agree with the latter part--- except of access to mind/intellect/concepts ---but yes we cannot get out side of our finite, occupied space Universe.

Fuller states that Universe is not a system but a scenario. I disagree and believe that our finite, occupied space Universe has a complementary operating system, and in fact Fuller even writes much about his own operating system of Universe.

So he contradicts himself in many differrent ways in his writings

" G "od/" U "niverse includes concepts infinite and macro-infinite non-occupied space.

God/Universe{ Uni-V-erse } = A finite, occupied space Universe only.

Below is what helped me to confirm my beliefs above.

First I discovere a numerically pure wave pattern, in Euclidean form, wherin all prime numbers--- except 2 and 3 ---occur on one line only.

0...........6.................12.................. ....18.......................24
..1.......5...7..........11.....13.............17. ....19.............23....
....2...4........8...10.............14.....16..... .........20.....22.........
......3.............9.....................15...... .................21.............

This above, to me, is a metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual abstract only.
Then some 10 years later I took the pure wave and inside-outed it.

....1.............5......7.................11..... ..13..................17......19.....

0.....................6........................... 12.............................18...........
..........3.........................9............. ..................15........................

.......2.....4................8........10......... ..........14.......16.................20

Inside-outing, to me, shows us a regular/symmetrical sine-wave of occupied space reality{ spirit-2 } via a sine-wave pattern ergo frequency/time occurrence of events{ 0, 3, 6, 9 etc }, that are resultant of the outer and inner surfaces inverting inward.

Spirit-3 is the outer surface{ positive shaped } of a torus, as ultra-micro, occupied space gravity.

Spirit-4 is the inner surface{ negative shaped } of a torus, as ultra-micron occupied space dark energy.

I watched the movie 'Doctor Strange' last night and like all movies, it touches and many concepts and trys to throw them all into narrative in one or another, irrespective of whether rational, logical common sense or not.

The doctor makes a bargain with the infinite and eternal beyond time Dormandu. He does in a clever way.

What he does in that movie is in way, what my inside-outing of the purely abstract, to make it a finite integral for every particle.

And as Fuller states, a sum-of-finites is still a finite. Wish I had the graphics to express my ideas much further to make it easier to grasp what each particle looks like and how they would look like in sum-total whole as our finite, occupied space Universe.

r6

This actually makes some sense...now what does that say about my state of mind, hahaha?
But the movie....ugh. A real disappointment. LOL...

And the way we transcend the material bounds are a variant of the same...we bring all times and places our centre (the centre of our singularity of being).
This was also very simply described using a "linear example" of folding space & time, in the kid's book A Wrinkle in Time.
The "secret meaning" behind the notion that all time and space and all true presence is in the eternal now.

Peace & blessings,
7L

7luminaries
11-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Oh yes, I recently read about this in the Conversations With God, Books 1, 2 & 3 by Neale Donald Walsch...He's also the author of the Book "The Little Soul and the Sun" where the little Soul asked Who He Was, etc........In the CWG books, God/Source stated that it goes vertical, upward and downward, infinitely...;)

Its gods all the way 'up', 'across', and 'down'.
You are already god, you have only to realize it.

So true!!!...:hug3:

Peace & blessings,
7L

Greenslade
12-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Well, if you're asking me and not God's God...whom I suspect maybe God's mum, LOL...actually she may know some stuff, but anyway....

I would say we are not watchers. Witnessing is a by-product or residual of being, and it's to us to discover resonance and the meaning therein. So, if you ask me, you got to ask for the tall ship, just like everyone else. And you are the star, as are we all.

7LThere is no separation so I'm asking me. No wait, that's Maya, the illusion of the false self. This illusion is talking to that illusion but wait, there is no this or that because ultimately there is no self. I think an episode of Max Headroom is in order, or the episode in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where God disappears in a puff of logic.

Being has no inherent meaning in itself, and we attach any meaning there might be but then that is a part of creation. Being just is, and everything else after that is what we create - the same with most everything in the Universe. We exist then we're daft enough to wonder what we exist as, then we come in the forums and argue over it.

Isn't it enough to simply exist, with no reasons or agendas?

We are the tall ships, and the stars. What we haven't yet figured out is that this is a Journey to Self but even in that there are implications of separation and the 'here and there'.

Greenslade
12-08-2017, 12:52 PM
He's also the author of the Book "The Little Soul and the Sun" where the little Soul asked Who He Was, etc........Y'know, if you dig deep enough into yourself you'll find just that same question.

Jeremy Bong
12-08-2017, 02:52 PM
There is no separation so I'm asking me. No wait, that's Maya, the illusion of the false self. This illusion is talking to that illusion but wait, there is no this or that because ultimately there is no self. I think an episode of Max Headroom is in order, or the episode in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where God disappears in a puff of logic.

Being has no inherent meaning in itself, and we attach any meaning there might be but then that is a part of creation. Being just is, and everything else after that is what we create - the same with most everything in the Universe. We exist then we're daft enough to wonder what we exist as, then we come in the forums and argue over it.

Isn't it enough to simply exist, with no reasons or agendas?

We are the tall ships, and the stars. What we haven't yet figured out is that this is a Journey to Self but even in that there are implications of separation and the 'here and there'.

What about people have out body experience. Then they can see their own body lying on the bed. That means he has another body that's spirit and maya is out of question. At least someone has experienced it and it's outside of the body. But when people experience dying that's another process or his consciousness is shrunk to his astral light so he'll not be able to see himself lying on bed.

So we come to the Gods outside our bodies or in the universe, and all the people assuming that there's Gods but they never saw by their own eyes. So it gives an impression that it's still maya. But it's obviously not gods are maya. Gods show human in many ways through out religion confirmation that gods exist.

So we come to personal experience: my experience through nearly forty years to confirm or prove to myself that gods and spirit are existing. They're almost like human they've to survive through various methods to consume foods or energy. They're alive, metabolism, growing, become old in look, with different face appearances........

The most convicting part they can be touched by human hands, vivid to naked or third eye(s), have body temperature, have body odour, some dislike to wear clothes ( even a woman) and most of them wear in white, they talk at different voices or dialects........ This is not a maya if you can experience outside of you. Of course, inside a human body, they're maya that's our creation. But what I touch is no more cheating or unreal anymore. Gods are one of the nature reality or truth.

If someone can live with Gods in a reasonable way then they can interact with one another and there's no way it isn't real again. So what I say is the truth and I've used forty years to experience the God's way of thinking and to be esteemed by them.

r6r6
12-08-2017, 03:05 PM
....1............5...v...7.................11..v.. ...13................17...v.....19.....

..........3..........................9............ ...................15........................

.......2..^...4...............8...^.....10........ .........14...^....16.................20

^ and v are inversions from gravity{ outer ( ) surface peak of positive ( ) curvature } and dark energy{ inner )( surface peak of negative )( curvature }

The individual human is not God/god.

(**) > (( ** )) > ( * ( ) * ) > ( ^v( ) V^ ) > :angel13:

r6

Jeremy Bong
12-08-2017, 03:49 PM
....1............5...v...7.................11..v.. ...13................17...v.....19.....

..........3..........................9............ ...................15........................

.......2..^...4...............8...^.....10........ .........14...^....16.................20

^ and v are inversions from gravity{ outer ( ) surface peak of positive ( ) curvature } and dark energy{ inner )( surface peak of negative )( curvature }

The individual human is not God/god.

(**) > (( ** )) > ( * ( ) * ) > ( ^v( ) V^ ) > :angel13:

r6

So in your expectations what's God? My spirits are Gods. I've seen three of them are staying outside of me and they're Gods. One of the SF member has seen my first Spirit-God. Even my friend gods are not believed that my spirits can become gods before I die. And they're three of them. When one of them come back to my body, I'm God-like, my perception, omniscient ability .... are so easy to achieve. When the first one is staying outside of me, I'm more easy to get tired and need lot of rest but no long after that I'm becoming OK. The second one and the third spirits staying outside of me is almost the same as my first Spirit-God staying outside ......

Of course, no body able have such experience and attainment as me. And my mentors are Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni...... Creator, ...... So can I be possessed by darkness or dark energy? I've many God mentors. They let me see them with my naked eyes before they integrated into my body. And they transfers their dharma energy to me, so actually I never learn any dharma from them but I can have lot of dharma even Gods are unable to learn or steal from me. I'm not to come to convince you here anything but I tell you there's a possibility for something human never done before or out of human expectation or imagination.

My inner body is full of Buddha's Scriptures Chinese words. So it's nothing about darkness or dark energy can disturb me.

7luminaries
12-08-2017, 05:01 PM

It's all the same journey :smile: That's why we are called to be both star and ship.

7L

RedRose
13-08-2017, 02:50 AM
Y'know, if you dig deep enough into yourself you'll find just that same question.

Hi Mr G!!

So good to see you again!..:)

Yes, I've discovered that, after reading all other Soul books, too..:)...Your Soul's Plan, Your Soul's Gift, Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls, etc...also listened to Abraham Hicks You-Tube videos, which also only confirmed what my life outlook has been my entire life (I've always asked myself "why do I know this??"), really nothing new but AH explains things SO clearly that I just love listening to them speak..lol....and I think my intuition has always "told" me since I was a child because so far, much of the readings and AH videos only confirmed everything within me and triggered "memories" of ME...lol

Hope you and Mrs G are doing well!!..:)

(((Hugs)))

r6r6
13-08-2017, 03:09 AM
So in your expectations what's God?
Ive been very clear about that for a few years now in this forum and others if not also previously in this thread. It is a no brainer imho because I came to my conclusions via simple, rational, logical pathways of thought;

" G "od/" U "niverse = The Cosmic Trinity aka The Cosmic Heirarchy

1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ex concept of God, Universe, Space, Time, Sine-wave, Patterns, Infinity, Dogs, Cats, Basketballs.

--------------line-of-demarcation---------

2} macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} our finite, eternally existent, occupied space God/Universe aka Uni-V-erse

....3a2} spirit-2{ physical/energy/reality/frequency/observed time/sine-wave^v } occupied space as fermions, bosons and aggregate collection thereof ex biologicals, planets, star, galaxies, etc,

.....3a3} spirit-3, ultra-micro gravity ergo outer surface of positive curvature of a spefici set of torus patterning of every particles of Universe, except for graviton and darkion{?},

......3a4} spirit-4, ultra-micro dark energy ergo inner surface of negative curvature of a specific set of tori/torus patterning of every particle of Universe.

....1............5...v...7.................11...v. ....13................17...v.....19.....

..........3..........................9............ ........... ........15........................

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Torus_Positive_and_negative_curvature.png

Jeremy Bong
13-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Ive been very clear about that for a few years now in this forum and others if not also previously in this thread. It is a no brainer imho because I came to my conclusions via simple, rational, logical pathways of thought;

" G "od/" U "niverse = The Cosmic Trinity aka The Cosmic Heirarchy

1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ex concept of God, Universe, Space, Time, Sine-wave, Patterns, Infinity, Dogs, Cats, Basketballs.

--------------line-of-demarcation---------

2} macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} our finite, eternally existent, occupied space God/Universe aka Uni-V-erse

....3a2} spirit-2{ physical/energy/reality/frequency/observed time/sine-wave^v } occupied space as fermions, bosons and aggregate collection thereof ex biologicals, planets, star, galaxies, etc,

.....3a3} spirit-3, ultra-micro gravity ergo outer surface of positive curvature of a spefici set of torus patterning of every particles of Universe, except for graviton and darkion{?},

......3a4} spirit-4, ultra-micro dark energy ergo inner surface of negative curvature of a specific set of tori/torus patterning of every particle of Universe.

....1............5...v...7.................11...v. ....13................17...v.....19.....

..........3..........................9............ ........... ........15........................

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Torus_Positive_and_negative_curvature.png

You've made all the simple understanding or thing to be complicated. It's so simple go up there and it's the universe. How fast or how far you can go is depending on your ability. Nothing too complex as it is about. I go up and down, to and forth, sideway and straightforward.... Nothing is so hard to handle. Your formula is a waste of time in the instant to chase a bad god. After you really understand the meaning of the formula the bad god is of nowhere. And the distance will apart between two objects if one is chasing the other. Most of my time is present at his place in a second and that depending on the dharma I possessed. That dharma energy is given by God Jehovah.

Greenslade
13-08-2017, 10:44 AM
What about people have out body experience. Then they can see their own body lying on the bed. That means he has another body that's spirit and maya is out of question. At least someone has experienced it and it's outside of the body. But when people experience dying that's another process or his consciousness is shrunk to his astral light so he'll not be able to see himself lying on bed.

So we come to the Gods outside our bodies or in the universe, and all the people assuming that there's Gods but they never saw by their own eyes. So it gives an impression that it's still maya. But it's obviously not gods are maya. Gods show human in many ways through out religion confirmation that gods exist.

So we come to personal experience: my experience through nearly forty years to confirm or prove to myself that gods and spirit are existing. They're almost like human they've to survive through various methods to consume foods or energy. They're alive, metabolism, growing, become old in look, with different face appearances........

The most convicting part they can be touched by human hands, vivid to naked or third eye(s), have body temperature, have body odour, some dislike to wear clothes ( even a woman) and most of them wear in white, they talk at different voices or dialects........ This is not a maya if you can experience outside of you. Of course, inside a human body, they're maya that's our creation. But what I touch is no more cheating or unreal anymore. Gods are one of the nature reality or truth.

If someone can live with Gods in a reasonable way then they can interact with one another and there's no way it isn't real again. So what I say is the truth and I've used forty years to experience the God's way of thinking and to be esteemed by them.The issue with Spirituality is that for every belief there's at least one other to contradict it, more often than not more. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the truth much less this Universal/personal stuff; I look for what's true in context and what my consciousness can actually grasp. Some religions say we have a number of bodies, and neither the number nor nature agree so what's to be believed?

There's the story of a people living on a small island in the Pacific who have made straw representations of aircraft and are praying for the American 'gods' to return, the island was used as a military base in WWII. Perhaps the concept of the gods began with the Sumerian Annunaki and it's been perpetuated in the collective unconsciousness ever since - perhaps that's all they are, a projection of the human psyche.

But I agree with you, they've been called many things by many cultures but they're there just the same. Actually, although the language changes the meaning of the names remains the same across the cultures and there are some in these forums.

Greenslade
13-08-2017, 10:45 AM
It's all the same journey :smile: That's why we are called to be both star and ship.

7LAmen to that, and this is what makes it all the more interesting.

Greenslade
13-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Hi Mr G!!

So good to see you again!..:)

Yes, I've discovered that, after reading all other Soul books, too..:)...Your Soul's Plan, Your Soul's Gift, Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls, etc...also listened to Abraham Hicks You-Tube videos, which also only confirmed what my life outlook has been my entire life (I've always asked myself "why do I know this??"), really nothing new but AH explains things SO clearly that I just love listening to them speak..lol....and I think my intuition has always "told" me since I was a child because so far, much of the readings and AH videos only confirmed everything within me and triggered "memories" of ME...lol

Hope you and Mrs G are doing well!!..:)

(((Hugs)))Rose!!! Someone told me you'd been abducted by aliens yet here you are. Dang, s'pose I'll have to talk to you now. :hug3:

I'm not going to ask if you're well, no need because after the energy you're sending out from the post my face is covered in soot and my hair's standing on end. You're doing great by the 'sound' of it and y'know, it's really good news. There's something special when someone finds their own Light and it starts shining out into the Universe, it's the kind of thing that never gets old. So, a humumgous thank you for... being you.

There's a.... don't have the words for it but 'special' will have to do although it goes beyond that. There's something special when the Universe reflects back to you, when you finally make sense of what's inside yourself and you discover you weren't so bonkers after all. Everything becomes OK.

Mrs G's fine thanks, she's been busy moving daughter into her own place at last so there's stress, being thankful and happy for her at the same time. It's a good thing she's distracted right now otherwise I'd have some explaining to do, she normally picks up on what I feel.

Aaawww shucks.

Jeremy Bong
13-08-2017, 01:13 PM
The issue with Spirituality is that for every belief there's at least one other to contradict it, more often than not more. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the truth much less this Universal/personal stuff; I look for what's true in context and what my consciousness can actually grasp. Some religions say we have a number of bodies, and neither the number nor nature agree so what's to be believed?

There's the story of a people living on a small island in the Pacific who have made straw representations of aircraft and are praying for the American 'gods' to return, the island was used as a military base in WWII. Perhaps the concept of the gods began with the Sumerian Annunaki and it's been perpetuated in the collective unconsciousness ever since - perhaps that's all they are, a projection of the human psyche.

But I agree with you, they've been called many things by many cultures but they're there just the same. Actually, although the language changes the meaning of the names remains the same across the cultures and there are some in these forums.

Hi Greenslade,

I think your background is from the Buddhism teaching. And you may have confused and misunderstanding about an ascended person can do. In Buddhism I also think that Buddha never taught or mentioned about God or other deities. But that is not really the truth. But why Buddha Sakyamuni didn't have teaching about Gods? We mustn't forgotten that he does teach us about how to get to be enlightened when practicing metaphysics or Buddhism. That's after you're enlightened then you'll automatically generate yourself to tune yourself to spiritual realm.

That's it seems Buddhism never teach how to approach the spiritual realm but they do know and practice ritual for the dead. The following are what have Buddha Sakyamuni done after he has enlightened:
%%%%%%%%%%

The Golden Bridge

In the third week, the Buddha saw through his mind’s eye that the devas in the heavens were not sure whether he had attained enlightenment or not. To prove his enlightenment the Buddha created a golden bridge in the air and walked up and down it for a whole week.

The Jewelled Chamber

In the fourth week, he created a beautiful jewelled chamber and sitting inside it meditated on what was later known as the "Detailed Teaching" (Abhidhamma). His mind and body were so purified that six coloured rays came out of his body — blue, yellow, red, white, orange and a mixture of these five. Today these six colours make up the Buddhist flag. Each colour represented one noble quality of the Buddha: yellow for holiness, white for purity, blue for confidence, red for wisdom and orange for desirelessness. The mixed colour represented all these noble qualities.
%%%%%%%%%%%%

So what I do is what Buddha Sakyamuni have done. And it's quite similar to what he have done before. I can assert that all ascended human should have contacted with the deities one way or another. Like Jesus or others..... I'm not to convince you any of my encounter . As I say, this is a world of many possibilities. And the truth is not many people know about the secret of it.

r6r6
13-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Jeremy Bong-- Your formula is a waste of time in the instant to chase a bad god. After you really understand the meaning of the formula the bad god is of nowhere.
Jeremy, I posted no "formulae" ergo I have no idea what your going on about
Sort of out-of-mind, or mind-less set of words, lacking integral coherence.

r6

Jeremy Bong
13-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Jeremy, I posted no "formulae" ergo I have no idea what your going on about
Sort of out-of-mind, or mind-less set of words, lacking integral coherence.

r6

Sorry, if it isn't a formula or maybe it's a sign or arrangement or just number or whatever. So can you tell me what's it? So what's it you want to tell me or other viewers?

RedRose
13-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Rose!!! Someone told me you'd been abducted by aliens yet here you are. Dang, s'pose I'll have to talk to you now. :hug3:

I'm not going to ask if you're well, no need because after the energy you're sending out from the post my face is covered in soot and my hair's standing on end. You're doing great by the 'sound' of it and y'know, it's really good news. There's something special when someone finds their own Light and it starts shining out into the Universe, it's the kind of thing that never gets old. So, a humumgous thank you for... being you.

There's a.... don't have the words for it but 'special' will have to do although it goes beyond that. There's something special when the Universe reflects back to you, when you finally make sense of what's inside yourself and you discover you weren't so bonkers after all. Everything becomes OK.

Mrs G's fine thanks, she's been busy moving daughter into her own place at last so there's stress, being thankful and happy for her at the same time. It's a good thing she's distracted right now otherwise I'd have some explaining to do, she normally picks up on what I feel.

Aaawww shucks.

Awww, Mr G, as always, thank YOU for the JOY!!..You always bring a BIG smile to my face with your posts!...I thank you as well for being YOU!...You are one of my greatest Teachers!..Actually, you're my first Teacher on this Spiritual Path..(((Bow down)))..And a Mega Thanks to Mrs G for sharing you with your students..;)

Yes, many things have come to "light" and it's been fun being open to it all..:)..After a stint with physical therapy from a 50% tear to my right shoulder rotator cuff (I'm learning to manage it now), I'm now busy enjoying my elderly cats "transitioning" period...Just loving what's left of my time with her...She's hanging in there though with spunk!..lol

Good luck to Mrs G and your daughter because I do hate moving!..lol...I know I just need to live "lighter" so there will be less to move!..lolol...Wishing your daughter a smooth transition and a loving environment at her new place!..:)

r6r6
14-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Sorry, if it isn't a formula or maybe it's a sign or arrangement or just number or whatever. So can you tell me what's it?
See message #14. I was fairly clear explaining my sequential numerical pattering. You may have been out to lunch when that was posted.

" G "od/" U "niverse = The Cosmic Trinity

..1} mind/intellect
-------------------------------------
..2} non-occupied space

...3} God/Universe{ occupied space }

......3a2} fermions and bosons,

......3a3} gravity,

......3a4} dark energy.

The human individual is not God/Universe.

The human individual has the personal sphere-of-influence as their personal and local universe/god.

/**\ = 2d symbolisme for female-- internalized as ovaries

*Y* = 2D symbolisme for male--- erternalized as testes

Together they define 2D birds-ey-view{ \Y/ }
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/eps-gif/TetrahedronProj2_500.gif

of the minimal structure of Universe, the tetra{4}hedron;

12 surface angles,

6 lines-of-relationship,

4 vertexes{ nodal events },

4 openings{ faces }

The only polyhedron that is own dual, just as the photon is its own dual particle.

The minimal 3D space having integral coherence.

Jeremy Bong
15-08-2017, 05:53 AM
See message #14. I was fairly clear explaining my sequential numerical pattering. You may have been out to lunch when that was posted.

" G "od/" U "niverse = The Cosmic Trinity

..1} mind/intellect
-------------------------------------
..2} non-occupied space

...3} God/Universe{ occupied space }

......3a2} fermions and bosons,

......3a3} gravity,

......3a4} dark energy.

The human individual is not God/Universe.

The human individual has the personal sphere-of-influence as their personal and local universe/god.

/**\ = 2d symbolisme for female-- internalized as ovaries

*Y* = 2D symbolisme for male--- erternalized as testes

Together they define 2D birds-ey-view{ \Y/ }
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/eps-gif/TetrahedronProj2_500.gif

of the minimal structure of Universe, the tetra{4}hedron;

12 surface angles,

6 lines-of-relationship,

4 vertexes{ nodal events },

4 openings{ faces }

The only polyhedron that is own dual, just as the photon is its own dual particle.

The minimal 3D space having integral coherence.

Thank you,6r6r for it take your time to elaborate it farther. It's from you own derive from certain piece of work of intelligence or other books. I think not many people up to now quite understand your writings. But anyway, thanks again.

Gods are more wise than human because their way of thinking or ability are much better and higher than human. But they live not much than a life to survive. So they strive to be higher than one or each other. That's the truth just to be the supremacy among them. And they never know they're the creation of the creator.

Greenslade
15-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Hi Greenslade,

I think your background is from the Buddhism teaching. And you may have confused and misunderstanding about an ascended person can do. In Buddhism I also think that Buddha never taught or mentioned about God or other deities. But that is not really the truth. But why Buddha Sakyamuni didn't have teaching about Gods? We mustn't forgotten that he does teach us about how to get to be enlightened when practicing metaphysics or Buddhism. That's after you're enlightened then you'll automatically generate yourself to tune yourself to spiritual realm.

That's it seems Buddhism never teach how to approach the spiritual realm but they do know and practice ritual for the dead. The following are what have Buddha Sakyamuni done after he has enlightened:
%%%%%%%%%%

The Golden Bridge

In the third week, the Buddha saw through his mind’s eye that the devas in the heavens were not sure whether he had attained enlightenment or not. To prove his enlightenment the Buddha created a golden bridge in the air and walked up and down it for a whole week.

The Jewelled Chamber

In the fourth week, he created a beautiful jewelled chamber and sitting inside it meditated on what was later known as the "Detailed Teaching" (Abhidhamma). His mind and body were so purified that six coloured rays came out of his body — blue, yellow, red, white, orange and a mixture of these five. Today these six colours make up the Buddhist flag. Each colour represented one noble quality of the Buddha: yellow for holiness, white for purity, blue for confidence, red for wisdom and orange for desirelessness. The mixed colour represented all these noble qualities.
%%%%%%%%%%%%

So what I do is what Buddha Sakyamuni have done. And it's quite similar to what he have done before. I can assert that all ascended human should have contacted with the deities one way or another. Like Jesus or others..... I'm not to convince you any of my encounter . As I say, this is a world of many possibilities. And the truth is not many people know about the secret of it.Hi Jeremy

Where most people have a belief system I have the swarm of bees that came after the train of thought crashed and burned. Oh, and some tongue-in-cheek. I'm familiar with some Buddhist but I'm not an acolyte of anything in particular; I'm also familiar with some Sufism and Spiritualism, and..... There's often a commonality between so many religions, cultures and mythologies, archaeology and very often they use different names for the same things. That's one reason I don't call myself enlightened - because I feel free to cross myth, Spirituality and science without labels and boxes. And ascended? Being honest both of those are contradictory in an inclusive and non-separatist Spirituality, IMHO.

Thanks for the info though, it reinforces the similarities between various belief systems across cultures. For instance, some believe (it came from Paganism I think) in the Rainbow Bridge - and it's similar to your info. The beautiful jeweled chamber is very similar to something I and a few others have experienced.

What I most like about Buddhism though is that there is little (or no) mention of God/gods to appease or worship, it's more focused in bringing out the God in ourselves. Interestingly enough Jesus and Buddha/Buddhism have been linked, and if you take a closer look at what he's saying it's closer to Buddhism than Christianity.

What's really interesting to me isn't that we have those beliefs, but the psychology and history behind the reasons for having them. When we start to explore the source of those beliefs everything changes - Spirituality, religion, 'ascended', 'enlightened', 'truth'.....

Jeremy Bong
15-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Hi Jeremy

Where most people have a belief system I have the swarm of bees that came after the train of thought crashed and burned. Oh, and some tongue-in-cheek. I'm familiar with some Buddhist but I'm not an acolyte of anything in particular; I'm also familiar with some Sufism and Spiritualism, and..... There's often a commonality between so many religions, cultures and mythologies, archaeology and very often they use different names for the same things. That's one reason I don't call myself enlightened - because I feel free to cross myth, Spirituality and science without labels and boxes. And ascended? Being honest both of those are contradictory in an inclusive and non-separatist Spirituality, IMHO.

Thanks for the info though, it reinforces the similarities between various belief systems across cultures. For instance, some believe (it came from Paganism I think) in the Rainbow Bridge - and it's similar to your info. The beautiful jeweled chamber is very similar to something I and a few others have experienced.

What I most like about Buddhism though is that there is little (or no) mention of God/gods to appease or worship, it's more focused in bringing out the God in ourselves. Interestingly enough Jesus and Buddha/Buddhism have been linked, and if you take a closer look at what he's saying it's closer to Buddhism than Christianity.

What's really interesting to me isn't that we have those beliefs, but the psychology and history behind the reasons for having them. When we start to explore the source of those beliefs everything changes - Spirituality, religion, 'ascended', 'enlightened', 'truth'.....

Hi Greenslade,

Actually I've read your posts for a few months already and they show insight in each piece of your post. And I seldom come and write to this section of the forum. We are almost the same as knowing nothing about the Buddha Sakyamuni history. Although he's my mentor but most of my mentors don't communicate much with me, they only rectify and look after my safety against someone who is trying to disturb me. And they (as I say before) all transferred their dharma energy to me, one of the Chinese God of Wealth who has transferred all his dharma to me then he's death. Lucky, my spirit go to his place in the heaven and revive his life again.

Human is very hard to progress or evolve into higher being as ascended human. It's because even Gods are not easy to practice any high level dharma energy techniques to advance himself , so is human even harder to ascending to be as a God-like human. All these can only with the help by the Gods in the universe although some of them can be possession of high level dharma. As my case is rare for I never learn any metaphysics dharma energy, I just live my life in not a rich position along my dabbling. But my success is all planned by Gods from my very young age. I could see the spiritual realm outside of my body when I was three years old.

That's why I haven't learn any dharma but possess all lots of 10,000 highest dharma which all gods in the spiritual realm or in the universe can't be able to copy or disclose about their secret. And most of them are creation of life.....even a sword that I've created can be having life. A sword can fight or multiple by itself in time of need. And most of the Gods in the universe admire my dharma and want me to teach them. It seems human dharma in my case is higher than most of the Gods in the universe.

Greenslade
15-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Awww, Mr G, as always, thank YOU for the JOY!!..You always bring a BIG smile to my face with your posts!...I thank you as well for being YOU!...You are one of my greatest Teachers!..Actually, you're my first Teacher on this Spiritual Path..(((Bow down)))..And a Mega Thanks to Mrs G for sharing you with your students..;)

Yes, many things have come to "light" and it's been fun being open to it all..:)..After a stint with physical therapy from a 50% tear to my right shoulder rotator cuff (I'm learning to manage it now), I'm now busy enjoying my elderly cats "transitioning" period...Just loving what's left of my time with her...She's hanging in there though with spunk!..lol

Good luck to Mrs G and your daughter because I do hate moving!..lol...I know I just need to live "lighter" so there will be less to move!..lolol...Wishing your daughter a smooth transition and a loving environment at her new place!..:)Wowsah, think I need my sunglasses with that because you're beaming off the page there, Rose.

Don't forget, a teacher is only as good as his pupil and as they say, "When the pupil is ready the teacher will come.". Thank you for the sentiment and for the co-creation, there's always something special in that which goes far beyond any words. You're certainly making the Universe a brighter place.

It was kinda your destiny to be the way you are now, if that's the sort of thing you believe in. For you it was always about the experience rather than the knowledge itself - and gaining from the experience too. Strangely enough, when we stop trying to get somewhere we get somewhere.

Not good about your shoulder though, that's painful. What were you doing, playing superhero or something? Give it time to heal you, but I don't have to say that though. It'll leave you time to concentrate pn other things while you heal, which is a plus I suppose.

You did know that cats are very sensitive to Spirit and everything related, didn't you? Probably something to do with their Lyran 'ancestry', but they're often quite active on the astral plane sometimes. While I know you'll shower her silly with TLC until her time, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she'll come back and see you.

Thanks for your kind wishes on daughter, although she hasn't quite grasped the concept of traveling light quite yet. It'll be an adventure for her and a confidence boost that might help with her issues in the long term. The dog's acting its face up as well so between them it's quite the pantomime. Ah well, that means the peace will taste that much better.

shivatar
17-08-2017, 12:43 PM
2 females... angry at a male patriarchial God... believing in a mother to the ultimate god...?

I'm getting some intuitive red flags here.

x daz x

God-Like
23-08-2017, 09:36 AM
The sequel to the first video if anyone's interested .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXrHWwSqWI

x daz x

God-Like
23-08-2017, 09:39 AM

Yer I have read a few snippets from the conversations with God here and there and I resonated with what I read ..

x daz x

Amilius777
24-08-2017, 08:22 PM
If this helps,

God is Absolute

The best way I can describe God is this-

we all were in One Flock (God), each bird in the flock is God, and the movement and force of the Flock is God. When a bird desires to experience self separate from the Flock (God) it sees itself outside of God even though it isn't.

That is why Ancients had a hard time deciding if God was Many or One. God is actually Both. But it's better to refer to God as "One" because all those who are in the Realm of Oneness are all one. There are "many" Gods but technically there is only ONE God since all of those are in oneness with another and in the Divine life flow.

You see patterns of the One or the Great Spirit in nature. You see in it a school of fish, a flock of birds, a colony, a family etc. God is a relationship, a communion, a Collective but also a Singular essence behind the collective that can not be described or understood. It is forever the eternal Mystery

boshy b. good
26-08-2017, 09:46 AM
says god's god we are god is like a paper over glue project,
i write. how's your heart beat then ,, trying to do good,
"your bellieving got grip" up's pitch in's up's pitch in ,,

God-Like
26-08-2017, 06:57 PM
pt 2 if anyone's interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubt5keFJXU

x daz x

God-Like
29-08-2017, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x28Gz34Y4ds

Mother teresa channeling ..

A few pearls of wisdom indeed . A worthy listen ..

x daz x