PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Areas

Captainnumber36
30-07-2017, 04:31 AM
I used to love going to Haunted Areas as a teenager. Though, like an Ouija board, I feel it's more about the feelings we allow ourselves to feel rather than anything truly supernatural going on.

But I'm open to supernatural, I just haven't seen any proof of it in my life, YET!

:D
:wink:

Jude96
05-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Any supposedly haunted areas in upstate NY?

Lynn
06-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Hello

What we call haunted places are everywhere we are.....its just that some places get notoriety for what happens there or urban legends built up around them.

The first house I owned had a death event in it and there was activity. The house I am now in had two passing's in it from the female owner that had the house built for her, and the second owner that too so loved the house to raise her family in. It was built in 1980 so not old in time.

We are never without the connections to the other side just that we do not all open to it, or at times we play with it in attempted contacts and that is not respected so you get no responses.

Lynn

desert rat
07-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Ghosts are all over , most dont do much . The place I live had a lady die a few years ago . some one closes the door if I leave it open , it wont close on its own . A few days ago I was on the tolet using my phone on the net . Some thing was making a clicking noise when I looked it stopped , when I went back to my phone it started again , finely I said stop it . It quit .

dream jo
31-10-2017, 10:37 PM
i say graveee yrds is grt or hosptls thy grt 2