PDA

View Full Version : oh boy....

Spiritlite
22-02-2011, 04:33 PM
So I had to go home early from work my last day of work which means that I won't have excercised for 10 days in a row. I had to go home because I was so dizzy I had to go lie down in the bathroom. So I decided to take care of myself instead and just rest which I did. I ended up running a fever of 101 for a while now it's broken.
Why am I so hard on myself now I'm having delusions of gaining back all the weight I lost well if I gained a bit but so be it but even then I'm hard on myself.
Sorry guys just had to rant.
Spiritlite.
:rolleyes:

ces
22-02-2011, 04:38 PM
I didn't do any exercise for 8 weeks. I have continued to eat quite well in that time. I went back to the gym about 3 weeks ago and have been maybe 7 times in that time. I thought as you I'd have put on more weight - I didn't and I am positive you won't have either. when your unwell the body uses more to fight the virus/infection etc so I reckon you will be surprised. If I'm wrong and you have - so what - you have lost it before and you will lose it again.

Don't be hard on you - be kind cesxx

Spiritlite
22-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Thanks Ces what you're saying is true I ate pretty well except yesterday I indulged which is fine.
xoxo
Spiritlite.