PDA

View Full Version : different attunements ?

brightlight
22-02-2011, 12:52 PM
hi iv been looking on the internet and they is loads of different attunements like angel attunements and psychic reiki attunements shaman attunements i was thinking of getting a angel attunement has anyone ever had one done and what do they reckon to these attunements thanks x

God-Like
22-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Hi brightlight

I have never really understood the various attunements to be honest. I work with spirit In many ways Including the angels and I haven't been attuned by anyone.

I would say attunement happens though. In meditation your vibrations will merge with the realms that you are working with and It can depends on your vibratory rate and your mental and emotional states prior to connection.

Many are all ready vibrating on a high level so the connection will hopefully be a smooth blending lol.

I don't understand how anyone else can do the attunement for you?

You seem to be drawn to the angels. Put out your thoughts to them If you haven't already done so and ask for some guidance and a sign :angel10:

x daz Is an angel In disguise x

brightlight
22-02-2011, 10:09 PM
thank you for your reply yes i am interested in angels and i will do what you have said thank you x

Medium_Laura
22-02-2011, 11:20 PM
I agree, sadly there are a lot of people out there just for fleecing of the gullible. You can do all of it yourself (except Reiki) for free as God-Like has said.

:)

innerlight
22-02-2011, 11:24 PM
thank you for your reply yes i am interested in angels and i will do what you have said thank you x

I would say go with the traditional, and basic first. The Usui Reiki attunments. Learn the basic way of doing it. Without the add-ons to make it complicated. And when you are comfortable with it go for another one if you feel so called to it.

Some of the other attunements also want you to be a Usui Reiki master first.

brightlight
23-02-2011, 07:50 PM
thank you x

Enya
23-02-2011, 07:56 PM
You don't need an angel attunement... just speak to them and they'll be there. Go for the experience if you like, but be aware that you make the decision inside and you cannot move into a different vibratory level until you are ready to do so. xxx

God-Like
24-02-2011, 11:07 AM
I agree, sadly there are a lot of people out there just for fleecing of the gullible. You can do all of it yourself (except Reiki) for free as God-Like has said.

:)

Hi Laura

What's the difference with reiki?

I am a spiritual healer although I do earth healing work and connect with the elements and the cosmos so to speak and have never been attuned by another (physical being) hehe hehe...

So I am curious to why an Individual that uses reiki needs an attunement by a reiki master?

This Is an open question by the way - I just don't understand that's all :redface:

Perhaps someone could shed some light on the matter :smile:

x daz x

Medium_Laura
24-02-2011, 01:36 PM
To say I have the answer would be incorrect. It's just something I feel is right. Dr. Usui went up on the mountain that day and was given an epipany. He felt that God gave him a special way to heal people. Now I'm not saying this is the ONLY way, but I feel, like with most Japanese traditions, this is a ritual that has meaning. Maybe I was Japanese before, I just have a very deep draw to having a master of Usui Reiki, attune me. To me I knew I could heal, but after my attunements, it's clearer, more direct and strong.

This is just my opinion. I feel Dr. Usui was spoken to by ascended masters and given this gift to share and teach others.

God-Like
25-02-2011, 12:21 PM
To say I have the answer would be incorrect. It's just something I feel is right. Dr. Usui went up on the mountain that day and was given an epipany. He felt that God gave him a special way to heal people. Now I'm not saying this is the ONLY way, but I feel, like with most Japanese traditions, this is a ritual that has meaning. Maybe I was Japanese before, I just have a very deep draw to having a master of Usui Reiki, attune me. To me I knew I could heal, but after my attunements, it's clearer, more direct and strong.

This is just my opinion. I feel Dr. Usui was spoken to by ascended masters and given this gift to share and teach others.

Thanks for your thoughts Laura :smile: . .

x dazzle x