PDA

View Full Version : Circumstances Vs Control

SkyGodWarrior
07-07-2017, 05:51 AM
:) I just wanted to do a post before I started meditating and went to sleep. I am a bit frustrated and sadden by my situation but... what can I do? Not a question just a rhetorical statement. I will do what I can do and learn what I need to learn and use the best to my ability the wisdom that I have gained. That is all I can do.......

But the topic Circumstances VS Control.... Would you say that anyone is in control of the circumstances that are around them and can control which ones come forward and which ones to avoid?

Should you fight circumstances for control with all your might or just let things happen as they happen?

Are the circumstances you are dealt your fault even if the people from the outside who are looking in dont understand or care to understand you? ...... no one knows much about me... not even my parents.... they don't even know my ambitions, or where I even go to school at....

Lol I wonder about this post though.. I feel like its teetering on the border of positive and negativity... On one hand you want to learn and understand and on the other hand you may be involved in some negative reinforcement... Which brings us to this reality or un reality depending on which side of the mirror you are looking in..... That this world is malleable and able to be directed to a certain degree with your constructive creativity.... Anyways back to the post topic.....

I have tried to live a normal life...... but have been thrown in the spiritual game. I wasnt one who went looking for things not known and accepted things for what they were. I did not do drugs, I did not smoke but yet I sat down that one day and I saw something with my eyes closed as clear as day. This being walked up to me.. and stared me in my eyes... A vision soon ensued of me walking towards a bright red car with excitement.... I was having a full fledged vision.....

I did not care about things I did not know of but there I was in the kitchen staring at a being who was not even a 1ft tall with a pointed hat tippy toe across my kitchen with its shadow overcast-ed from the street light behind him.... I usually dont go searching for things now but every now and then things show them selves to me.... I usually accept it for what it was because it would be foolish to ignore the realities of the world then to believe something someone else wants me to only know or be ignorant about.

I had a job, I had a car, I had a place to stay, I was in school, I was in shape yet I got electrocuted in the military and was in very bad condition... I had went into work for the military a couple months before my term actually started and on the first day I realized that I had a pay issue even though I was 1 of the 1st people to sign up.... I knew that I would be working the first 5 months for free.... then the government shut down and my pay was completely canceled because I wasn't a priority...... my bank account was hacked which caused the bank to freeze my account.... Then a ice store came into town that hadn't happen there for 20years..... My car was caught in the ice storm and had been towed as soon as the ice thawed... I ate a lot of peanut butter then.... I had to learn to adapt and to transcend my situation..... all this happened within 5 months...

Control? How can one such as I control such things as this? One would think that the universe was alluding to something? ONe must think that there is something to learn right? Or should one sit and grief on the cards he has been delt and fold "suicide" ? I was in a bad place after I got injured in the military.... that same day everyone who I thought was my close friend laughed at me.... they asked me if I had super powers lol... my elders in rank told me that they would help me... Nothing no one did anything for me....

I absolutely detests being in situations like this and even after I went back to work to work harder I am still matched with these situations.... I couldn't be an average person if I wanted to... I dont want to be average anyways so I welcome the trouble or situations I get in so that I can learn to be a greater being. I promise to myself that I will be great and I will do great things regardless of the hand I am delt. I know that with all the love of the people, beings and god by my side that I will be successful and not have to worry bout being in a runt ever again. I want to be happy, I want to have a happy family, I want to do great things for the people and world around me.

Circumstances vs control? I suppose the irony is that even though it may seem that one has a lot of control that they are never really in control and that circumstance still stand at the door waiting to come in and shape your life. What will you learn?

Sorry for the rant... I am kinda sad.. but I am kinda happy at the same time. I am just being impatient with how much time things take but then again that is a part of my souls learning........... on to meditation.

froebellian
07-07-2017, 07:19 AM
Interesting how you have summed up what has happened to you. I have realized we have some control, but it comes with consequences too. As for circumstances, yes, some maybe tough things and we have to ride out the storm and they do make us tougher as we have no choice but to deal with them.

We do have choices and control at time, but often people can't see what they are or why people can't choose the ones that are obvious. Examples such as leaving a partner who abuses you is a common one, where people stay due to money, fear, or security. You can leave, but are afraid of the unknown.

Patience is another tough one, because while we want and need change, it doesn't always happen when we wish it.

God-Like
07-07-2017, 07:27 AM
Should you fight circumstances for control with all your might or just let things happen as they happen?

It could be S.G.W. that fighting for control is letting things happen as they happen.

Sitting by and not doing anything could be another stream of experience of things happening as they should .

How many different scenarios / outcomes are there available in each moment, depending on what one does or what one doesn't do .

I suppose all I can say in my example is to be as true to yourself in the moment .

Don't worry if you react differently from one moment to the next with similar circumstances .

Perhaps suggesting that things can't be any different no matter what one decides brings a level of comfort but will dilute a sense of free will .

I think it can become very complexed either way, but it really can be simplified by being true to yourself regardless .

From one perspective my life has been pants but looking back I was being true to myself .

These measurements in time reflected upon our ways will out weigh what was seen as politically correct at the time .

x daz x

SkyGodWarrior
11-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Thanks guys for your posts!
@froebellian

Why is it interesting how I summed up what happened? Yeah and far as your metaphor of riding out the storm it makes sense and that is basically how I view it but during a storm you have to make sure your keeping maintenance on the things that is taking the storm. Or in other words using your emotions wisely in your favor.... There use to be a guy who would appear at random bars in my town and be doing tarot card readings.... lol... he was mostly medium using tarots and he told me that my guardians were doing this to get some emotion out of me... Another guy told me that they were being very hard on me because they wanted me to learn something fast... lol It worked.. because of that whole ordeal I started selling and learned how simple it was and now I am a business man. So sometimes I take events like those and use it to shape what I am actually doing...

@God-Like

Yeah that is the best way to go about things is to be true to yourself and to be the best you can be... how else can 1 learn to be better? I understand what they mean by accepting failure now... and getting back in it..

but yeah I think if you think about it its very complicated but once you understand the concept of being who you are using the wisdom that you have to guide you down your path there is really nothing else you can do other than learning from others paths. Its hard to know what one needs to know and how they should do it when you dont know... I have to accept circumstances I am in when I am dealt a less than favorable hand and use it to the best of my ability.

I am being dealt a poor hand now but I know that I have plenty tricks and skills up my sleeves... one must be who. The best part of it is that you know where you are going when you keep walking in that direction. The 2nd best thing is that it may suck on parts of that path but when you do it with honesty others see you walking.... Once you get there maybe they will feel inspired to walk their own path too?