PDA

View Full Version : Throbbing Sensation On My Brow Chakra

weimin3196
21-02-2011, 04:37 PM
I was trying to unlock my brow chakra (third eye) last week. After 15 minutes I started seeing moving shapes of purplish, blue colors but I was only able to maintain that state for maybe 30 seconds, than it faded. A few days ago, I started to get a tingling on the general area of the brow chakra (about a centimeter between the middle of my brows). I would get these tingling maybe once or twice a day. Does anyone know what is going on?

Medium_Laura
21-02-2011, 04:57 PM
When you meditate your third eye may show itself to you without you even trying. However, if you consciously want to see it, you should, during meditation, concentrate on your third eye area (between your brows). However, you should not focus on this area too intensely. You just have to be aware of that area.

When you concentrate on your third eye area, you will start feeling tingling sensation or slight pressure/vibration in that area. This always means that the third eye chakra is awakening, no matter how small pressure/vibration you are experiencing.

weimin3196
21-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I need to change my wording, it isn't a tingling, it is kind of a throbbing, like how your muscles sometimes randomly twitch, its kind of like that but on the spot of the third eye. I get these during the day when I'm not meditating or trying to use my third eye, it just randomly starts to pulse.

Medium_Laura
21-02-2011, 08:49 PM
It's opening. There is a gland in your brain called the Pineal gland. Most think it is responsible for our clairvoyant gifts. If you look it up, you will see that when you are learning to meditate and still your logical mind, your 3rd eye will begin to have sensations (your forehead), even headaches that say, it is being activated.

Gem
22-02-2011, 12:21 AM
I need to change my wording, it isn't a tingling, it is kind of a throbbing, like how your muscles sometimes randomly twitch, its kind of like that but on the spot of the third eye. I get these during the day when I'm not meditating or trying to use my third eye, it just randomly starts to pulse.

That's how it happens... just pops up here and there during the day.

Now you will feel it whenever you think of it...

I think just take it for what it is... ie just feel it throb and notice it in more detail.

weimin3196
22-02-2011, 02:59 AM
so do i just leave it, or should i practice more on trying to see with my third eye, or do i stop practicing on my third eye for a while? Thank you all for the help :)

Gem
24-02-2011, 01:16 PM
so do i just leave it, or should i practice more on trying to see with my third eye, or do i stop practicing on my third eye for a while? Thank you all for the help :)

There is a sensation there, that is the reality... if it makes you curious concentrate on feeling the sensation in more detail by noticing it changing and moving. Be aware, and see what happens as it happens.