PDA

View Full Version : I love life. It's more than just a story.

alcyone
29-06-2017, 04:50 AM
I've been doing major healing. I can feel the energy of every planet that exists, I am deeply intertwined with the energy of far away planets. They connect through energy and inner feeling and image.

I finally am open to the entirety of life.

It feels amazing. I got connected to an alien race. They connect through technology. So amazing. They're not bad beings, they're becoming enlightened just like me and together we just keep going higher and higher.

It's a deep experience. I hope I never forget it.

What do you guys think? Anyone going through it too?

Love it. It's changed the way I experience and feel the world. The elements. All the sensations. What is it?? I mean is there a name for all this experience?

Baile
29-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Love it. It's changed the way I experience and feel the world. The elements. All the sensations. What is it?? I mean is there a name for all this experience?Something like that happened to me around age 30. I woke up to the miracle of being alive. Every day since I wake up in the morning with joy and gratitude for life and incarnation. What is it? I believe it has to do with reconnecting with our original soul light, the light we carried to earth when we were born. Every child comes into the world as a happy shining being. That's our natural state. It's that same feeling, only now it's a choice one makes in life, a conscious soul expression of the spiritually-awake adult.

Read The Nightingale by HC Andersen. It deals with this same subject matter: the glorious rebirth of that original soul-spirit state as it relates to the now-healed Emperor (the higher soul).

Lorelyen
29-06-2017, 11:37 AM
It sounds like feeling the effect of one's relationship with the cosmos through its energies.

Miss Hepburn
29-06-2017, 12:03 PM
It sounds like feeling the effect of one's relationship
with the cosmos through its energies.

Good way to put it, I agree. :smile:

Baile
29-06-2017, 12:11 PM
The difference is like all feelings, feeling connected to the cosmos comes and goes. Hopefully I'll feel it today, but maybe not.

Whereas higher soul connection is life-changing. Paradigm-shifting. It becomes the permanent state of being.

Dargor
29-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Just curious, what alien race did you contact? The elf people from the Pleiades, the kitty people from Lyra, the grey midgets from Zeti Reticuli, or the lizard men from Alpha Draconis? (yea I may have left a few out, but at least I did my homework)

Would be nice to know more details about them.

Baile
29-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Just curious, what alien race did you contact? The elf people from the Pleiades, the kitty people from Lyra, the grey midgets from Zeti Reticuli, or the lizard men from Alpha Draconis?Are these the more-or-less real names of alien races people actually identify and discuss?

Dargor
29-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Are these the more-or-less real names of alien races people actually identify and discuss?

If it sounds a little bit more convincing, I am not in the mood for jokes today. But if you still think I made those up, why don't you google them and find out for yourself?

Baile
29-06-2017, 12:57 PM
if you still think I made those upWhat? I asked you a simple question. But yes, kitty people from Lyra sounds wildly imaginative now that you've mentioned it.

EDIT: "Our origin was not on planet Earth but in the Lyra constellation. There were not cat people but humanoid with cat-like qualities, very agile and strong."

Amazing. I never knew.

Dargor
29-06-2017, 01:07 PM
What? I asked you a simple question. But yes, kitty people from Lyra sounds wildly imaginative now that you've mentioned it.

I'm not a fan of cats... Trust me if I made up my own alien race it would be something more original.

Here's more info on the kitty alien race (and for the love of the universe, I really HOPE you'll won't suspect me of having written that article...)

http://www.exopaedia.org/Lyran+Cat-people

Baile
29-06-2017, 01:13 PM
I'm not a fan of cats... Trust me if I made up my own alien race it would be something more original.

Here's more info on the kitty alien raceI'm guessing this is someone's explanation for the Sphinx... that the Egyptians built a monument to their Lyra-star ancestors. That's generally how the human intellect formulates spiritual revelations: expresses them into some kind of physical-material form. Think devil with a pitchfork and pointy tail for example.

Dargor
29-06-2017, 01:17 PM
I'm guessing this is someone's explanation for the Sphinx... that the Egyptians built a monument to their Lyra-star ancestors. That's generally how the human intellect formulates spiritual revelations: expresses them into some kind of physical-material form. Think devil with a pitchfork and pointy tail for example.

Maybe. I have read quite a lot about many of those alien races but I take all of it with a grain of salt. Maybe they are real, who knows? The universe is unimaginable big. I don't blindly believe everything I read, but I wouldn't mind giving it the benefit of a doubt.

Baile
29-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Maybe. I have read quite a lot about many of those alien races but I take all of it with a grain of salt. Maybe they are real, who knows? The universe is unimaginable big. I don't blindly believe everything I read, but I wouldn't mind giving it the benefit of a doubt.I just came across a site with a drawing of a Lyra human with cat ears, snout and whiskers, and covered in fur. It's not a stretch to call that wildly imaginative. And the idea that we human beings are all from different alien races and traveled here to this planet in spaceships, wildly imaginative again.

As for the idea there are alien races out there, sure, of course that makes a great deal of sense.

One can use their common sense to sift through and sort of out the genuine possibility from the wild imagination.

Dargor
29-06-2017, 01:33 PM
I just came across a site with a drawing of a Lyra human with cat ears, snout and whiskers, and covered in fur. It's not a stretch to call that wildly imaginative. And the idea that we human beings are all from different alien races and traveled here to this planet in spaceships, wildly imaginative again.

As for the idea there are alien races out there, sure, of course that makes a great deal of sense.

One can use their common sense to sift through and sort of out the genuine possibility from the wild imagination.

Yea. It could've been just an artist's impression of someone who has taken the story from someone else, but I also find it hard to believe that such cat people exist. I'll never say never, but I deem it highly unlikely. Same goes for the other alien races I mentioned.

Shivani Devi
29-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Just curious, what alien race did you contact? The elf people from the Pleiades, the kitty people from Lyra, the grey midgets from Zeti Reticuli, or the lizard men from Alpha Draconis? (yea I may have left a few out, but at least I did my homework)

Would be nice to know more details about them.
As far as I am aware, the Pleiadians are gigantic, blue-skinned, 8th Dimensional beings located at Ashtar Command - or so I have heard as recently as an hour ago...it's 'sposed to be where all the Hindu gods come from.

I don't know if I believe such beings exist myself though.

Dargor
29-06-2017, 02:32 PM
As far as I am aware, the Pleiadians are gigantic, blue-skinned 8th Dimensional beings located at Ashtar Command - or so I have heard as recently as an hour ago...it's 'sposed to be where all the Hindu gods come from.

I don't know if I believe such beings exist myself though.

Actually, the blue guys are known as the Arcturians but they are associated with the Pleiadians. From what i have learned, the pleiadians look Nordic in appearance with pale skin, long blond hair, and slightly different eyes than us. Don't think they're real neither, I'm just saying this based on my research.

Shivani Devi
29-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Actually, the blue guys are known as the Arcturians but they are associated with the Pleiadians. From what i have learned, the pleiadians look Nordic in appearance with pale skin, long blond hair, and slightly different eyes than us. Don't think they're real neither, I'm just saying this based on my research.
Thanks for that. I'm pretty new at all this.

I was just led on a wild goose chase.

I'll just contend myself that Lord Shiva can also appear as Ashtar as being one-in-the-same divine energy/consciousness, without 'gods' or 'angels' or whatever divine emanation have you as being 'from another planet' or even 'good' or 'evil' for that matter.

Shivani Devi
29-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Think devil with a pitchfork and pointy tail for example.In reference, Lord Shiva's weapon is the pitchfork or Trishula and Poseidon also has one of those.

It is 'sposed to represent the 3 modes of nature and the three dimensions and the holy trinity and everything else that comes in threes.

It is totally symbolic, but for that reason, Shiva is also seen as being 'the Devil' even among majority of Hindus...I mean, it doesn't help that he is also the 'Lord of Death' and the 'Destroyer of Worlds' but that is symbolic too.

'Lord of Death' means the 'death of ego' and 'destroyer of worlds' means to destroy worldly attachment through rising above the three modes of material nature...also, Lord Shiva is not blue, as popular Hindu imagery suggests. His skin is pure white...like jasmine and He is thus called Chenna Mallikarjun, so that rules Him out as being an Arcturan anyway. LOL

Karpura Gauram Karunavataaram...With skin as white as camphor He is...

alcyone
29-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Hello again. To answer any questions. I'm not sure which alien race. Not even sure how many I connected to. I cannot see them yet. They have a great energy though.

If I can describe their presence: transparent. They're somewhat aware of their telepathy between each other. They seem to be higher than humans in some aspects. They are just observing too. Not so much love focused (ita there in the background definitely, like it's not so forward on the surface because it's an old story for them, they already mastered it) as I am (but that's just my phase at the moment)

I'm in an observing phase. Trying to be as aware as possible to any messages that come through.

I will update though if I get any new information.

Bailey, it's interesting that you have had a similar experience. Did it change your feelings and perspective ever since then?

Shivani Devi
29-06-2017, 03:29 PM
I'm just going to self-indulge in all my gleaned wisdom here...

If you look at the pictures of ALL the Hindu Gods before the 1950's you will see that NONE of them are blue!

What happened, was they had a white paint shortage for a few years back then, so they made the white paint go further by mixing Prussian Blue with it and that sort of stuck til this day.

Of course Krishna and Kali were the general exceptions to the rule and they just got painted black.

/trivia

alcyone
29-06-2017, 03:46 PM
I'm just going to self-indulge in all my gleaned wisdom here...

If you look at the pictures of ALL the Hindu Gods before the 1950's you will see that NONE of them are blue!

What happened, was they had a white paint shortage for a few years back then, so they made the white paint go further by mixing Prussian Blue with it and that sort of stuck til this day.

Of course Krishna and Kali were the general exceptions to the rule and they just got painted black.

/trivia
Not really sure what you're saying. Paint? I don't believe God's would have needed paint? True gods at least?

Shivani Devi
29-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Not really sure what you're saying. Paint? I don't believe God's would have needed paint? True gods at least?I am just going by the way they are artistically depicted and then people running with the idea they must be 'blue beings from another planet' when they aren't blue to start with.

Dargor
29-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Hello again. To answer any questions. I'm not sure which alien race. Not even sure how many I connected to. I cannot see them yet. They have a great energy though.

If I can describe their presence: transparent. They're somewhat aware of their telepathy between each other. They seem to be higher than humans in some aspects. They are just observing too. Not so much love focused (ita there in the background definitely, like it's not so forward on the surface because it's an old story for them, they already mastered it) as I am (but that's just my phase at the moment)

Thanks for the reply. Please keep us up to date whenever you know more details about this alien race.

CrystalSong
29-06-2017, 04:42 PM
What? I asked you a simple question. But yes, kitty people from Lyra sounds wildly imaginative now that you've mentioned it.

EDIT: "Our origin was not on planet Earth but in the Lyra constellation. There were not cat people but humanoid with cat-like qualities, very agile and strong."

Amazing. I never knew.

Before I was ready to really believe there were other sentient races out there I was shown that there is a cat-like race (bi-peds though and very large) which may well be the Lryans for all I know.
Their planet was near another planet with human-like bipeds and the two different races 'grew up' together in a close bond venturing out into space together, the ships always mixed races, the two species working very closely together in a brotherhood.
Eventually they found earth and colonized it together, the humanoid bi-peds becoming what we now call Lemurians.
I have reason to believe the Sphinx is a memorial monument to one of the cat-like one's who was dearly loved and respected in a time long long ago.

I got enough verifications in the following months from that vision through cats and others to slot this history fragment into my mind in peaceful acceptance.

CrystalSong
29-06-2017, 04:49 PM
I've been doing major healing. I can feel the energy of every planet that exists, I am deeply intertwined with the energy of far away planets. They connect through energy and inner feeling and image.

I finally am open to the entirety of life.

It feels amazing. I got connected to an alien race. They connect through technology. So amazing. They're not bad beings, they're becoming enlightened just like me and together we just keep going higher and higher.

It's a deep experience. I hope I never forget it.

What do you guys think? Anyone going through it too?

Love it. It's changed the way I experience and feel the world. The elements. All the sensations. What is it?? I mean is there a name for all this experience?

There is a web of consciousness, an interconnectedness to all things, we can travel out on the web, connecting with the web itself and all other beings (planets are conscious too) in it - our guidance for navigating is our own personal frequency, we can explore within our frequency range other sentience in that range. Or so is how I explain a similar experience to yours which I've experienced in multiple ways.
And Yes, all of it seems to be on its own evolutionary Path. Pretty amazing :biggrin: We are far from being alone!

Dargor
29-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Didn't the kitten people have war with the reptile men from Alpha Draconis? I remember reading that somewhere as well, and that they along the reptile men are few of the most ancient people in the universe.

CrystalSong
29-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Quite Possible.

I had the opportunity a few years to get to view something most unusual in Turin Italy. The mapping of the entire history of sentient races across the Universe. I was invited by the Founder of The Institute for the Mythology of Humanity to view where they currently were on mapping the history.
It was a very intensive project, involving people from many countries who had Akashic access or direct contact with other races concerning the History of the Universe. All the information was being compiled in one place in Turin in a series of large panels like blackboards in a class room. They went from wall to wall - there were 6 or 8 of these large panels. Each was covered with post-its with planet and race names with strings connecting them to other planets and races showing alliances and wars, upheavals and planetary disasters, migrations and colonization's. There are entire races and planets, solar systems utterly destroyed in great galactic wars and no longer exist, thousands of sentient space faring races entirely wiped out by something called 'the Forces of Entropy". It went back trillions of years, into totally untrackable histories.
It was over whelming in it's scope and coverage. My mind literally couldn't take it in. I'd never seen anything like it - the project was incredibly vast.

I saw it just months before it's first Incubator - where people from all around the world would gather for the first time and see how their information recovery fit into the collected Universal history with all the other Seerers and Contactee's information. Many people saw the same sections of spaces and races associated with it and had exact information in great detail, so there was much independent verification on specific sections in history from people who would never have met until the first Incubator.

I wish I'd taken photos of the those blackboards, but I was too blown away to even think of it, just viewing it I was overtaken by this numbness, yet my body buzzed like I was holding a live electrical line. It was an electrifying experience.

They have a website http://mythologyofhumanity.com/ however it doesn't do anything more than sort of introduce themselves and one has to read between the lines to even get a hint of the scope of the project.

Baile
29-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Bailey, it's interesting that you have had a similar experience. Did it change your feelings and perspective ever since then?Up until that time in my life, I was quite lost. I was in a pretty dark place in my soul. And then I went from being lost, to being found in life. I came to see why I am here, and why I was born, and what my path is. I went from being confused in life, to understanding life. And that understanding has never left me, it has only strengthened over the years. As I said in my other post -- and as you stated when you said "more than just a story" -- this is soul transformation stuff. These aren't just passing feelings. One's consciousness paradigm shifts, and it shifts permanently. In esoteric terms it might be called an initiation breakthrough.