PDA

View Full Version : MY THIRD EYE VISION

Venus
21-02-2011, 01:16 AM
I had not read his history till today ,but he was annouced as Batwing to me by the voices I hear 24 hours a day as I experienced sitting in a lucid dream awake.It was so vivid the vision of myself entering his palace of checkered floors and floor to ceiling windows.To me he is a friend and despite what wikipedia says he did not try to rape me in lucid dream state.It was impossible when I looked up the name given to me through clairaudience to find a batwing.I finally fouind him as the info was put up for this 2011 recently. With his real name which is the english name Batwing it translates in swahili to Popobawa hence me not finding it as batwing.Yes, he is capable of putting you into lucid dreams perhaps possession.As for his past rep he was nothing but kind during my 3rd eye vision and came as a skeleton with huge batwings.No attempt was made to sodomize me as he was very gentle and let me approach him.His true name in great joy whether he be from alien form or spirit is Popobawa but was given to me through cairaudience Batwing.Only once did I vision him.It was in my 3rd eye after fasting as a vegan for 3 years and 24/7 religious studies done in a medatative state of mind he came without summoning.Your studies and understanding alone attract the higher power or gods attention.He was truly magnificent to behold.

Simon Karlos
21-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Hi Venus. What a very intriguing post! I like the lucid dream imagery. You have a great attitude, too.

Blessings
Kar