PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Synchronicity

Shivani Devi
04-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Which proves that God has a sense of humour.

In another part of the forum, we were talking about what women find attractive about men.

I went on to say that I find a romantic guy attractive...to which, another woman says that she did not and romantic guys were all 'fakes'.

So, I wanted to reply, but didn't know what to say...I thought I would look on Google images for a 'romance is dead' quote, to express how I really felt about this.

In among the images, I found something...but I will let the post speak for itself:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1597882&postcount=36

I just laughed...and laughed - after having my mind totally blown, of course.

My user name comes from the personae of an online game I used to play...and it sorta stuck.

However, God nailed it this time...He really nailed it!

FallingLeaves
04-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Which proves that God has a sense of humour.

In another part of the forum, we were talking about what women find attractive about men.

I went on to say that I find a romantic guy attractive...to which, another woman says that she does not and romantic guys were all 'fakes'.

So, I wanted to reply, but didn't know what to say...I thought I would look on Google images for a 'romance is dead' quote, to express how I really felt about this.

In among the images, I found something...but I will let the post speak for itself:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1597882&postcount=36

I just laughed...and laughed - after having my mind totally blown, of course.

My user name comes from the personae of an online game I used to play...and it sorta stuck.

However, God nailed it this time...He really nailed it!

hehehe... must have been a real moment :smile:

Gracey
04-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Your syncs are contagious. :D

I was just on line and was looking at a site that said what kind of lover you are by the length of certain fingers. The husband is loyal on one hand and jealous on the other and I am romantic on both.