PDA

View Full Version : De Ascension thoughts

Krystaline Shifter
01-06-2017, 10:13 PM
aka Eventuall Universal Penialisastion For Being Negative

how fast do u de ascend if your negative. I heard that sometimes super powerful higher dimensional vibrationaly races/beings & societies sometimes will fall if they slip into ego ,domination and control over others. Which makes sense probably why the alpha dracoians & negative reptilians have lost nearly all there terrioty in the milky way from what i hear.
Or another example could be atlantis being slightly to nice to other allowing the martians to come in and slowly take them over because they where overly heart chakra centered. It's funny though it's not just the heart chakra the helps u ascend though all your chakras do. So why not go above that one?
Nothing wrong with being assertive but u dont have to beat others up 2 get your point across.

Although i think that's actually a good thing if the creators of our universe /releate multiverse put in power rules to gear pepole towards a being balanced in the whole being and spirt. So even if super high beings dominate or control others in a certain area of space or whatever for thousands of years they keep being negative they'll eventually lose all that. I imagine karma might play a role also but everything exists for a reason and has beauty.

Oh lastly i hear a ascended master on atlantis on earth actually ascended threw anger in another timeline but ended up consumed by it and like blew up a huge portion of atlantis because of negative control issues .

Just wondering your thoughts on this.

slowsnake
01-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Mmmm,Mmmm,Mmmm and Mmmm!

Sorry Krystaline Shifter but I read your post and made the sounds typed above "Mmmm"

I am very tired at present but am definitely coming back to see what other "thinkers" post!

KRB

Lorelyen
02-06-2017, 06:50 AM
As we are what we experience we tend to fashion our views of Creation according to what we think we know. Your post contains a lot of "what ifs" which is fine and if you believe in them, that's fine too.
We develop our beliefs usually over a period of time but they aren't static - they grow and change.

I see much of what you say in our relationships with others here on earth. Eric Berne came up with ideas in an approach called "transactional anaylsis". It's pretty basic to me but illustrates the different roles (or status of the roles) we play in transacting with others. He cast individuals into 3 possible roles (IIRC) Parent / child / adult.

The parent-child relationship is about authority hence control in one form or another. It could be about imparting knowledge as much as "do what you're told!" It's part of our social life if we want to engage at all. When we lack information we turn to a "parent" for answers. When there is no concrete answer because no parent is available on earth to give them and they concern being controlled we project the controlling element onto something supra...

These are just my views though. The basics of the roles we play can be categorised but take care - those roles can change on an instant in the face of argument or even discussion.

Interesting that you mention Atlantis - maybe Lemuria. (Just an aside, I've wondered where the ancient Egyptians got the tools from to do some of their stone work and granite vase turning, things they could never have done with the tools found by archaeologists. Things that even today are exceptionally difficult. Where did the tools come from and were they taken away for some reason?)

shivatar
03-06-2017, 06:07 AM
Oh lastly i hear a ascended master on atlantis on earth actually ascended threw anger in another timeline but ended up consumed by it and like blew up a huge portion of atlantis because of negative control issues .

Where did you hear this story?
Could you get me any more information on this subject? Like the article if you read it from one, that would be epic to read ^_^

I've had visions of a God like being whose source of power is anger.

Well, I don't know if I can say for sure that's what's going on. When I get visions of this being I can feel anger in it's experience but I also sense divinity and a transformation of anger into divinity. Anger becomes something more.

shivatar
03-06-2017, 06:13 AM
aka Eventuall Universal Penialisastion For Being Negative

how fast do u de ascend if your negative. I heard that sometimes super powerful higher dimensional vibrationaly races/beings & societies sometimes will fall if they slip into ego ,domination and control over others. Which makes sense probably why the alpha dracoians & negative reptilians have lost nearly all there terrioty in the milky way from what i hear.
Or another example could be atlantis being slightly to nice to other allowing the martians to come in and slowly take them over because they where overly heart chakra centered. It's funny though it's not just the heart chakra the helps u ascend though all your chakras do. So why not go above that one?
Nothing wrong with being assertive but u dont have to beat others up 2 get your point across.

Although i think that's actually a good thing if the creators of our universe /releate multiverse put in power rules to gear pepole towards a being balanced in the whole being and spirt. So even if super high beings dominate or control others in a certain area of space or whatever for thousands of years they keep being negative they'll eventually lose all that. I imagine karma might play a role also but everything exists for a reason and has beauty.

In my life I've descended when I got tired of being ascended. My first trip into higher consciousness was about 2 years before it became unbearable.

Wiser people will say it's because the body needs to build up a tolerance to the bliss. It needs to grow stronger before it can sustain a bliss state for the lengths that I want it to. ( I want it permanent, all the time, all my life. lol). For whatever reason my body decided that it would be better to exist in a state of gloom, despair and near constant depression. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the constant fears and dehabilitating anxiety. So for the last few years I've been mostly in a state of what I'd consider "de ascended".

It sounds a lot worse than it is. It feels very difficult because 99% of the time I'm not accessing my higher wisdom and talents, but in those brief 1% moments I remember everything and find the strength to keep going. In fact I'm learning and growing more and faster than I ever have... it's just REALLY uncomfortable. really really really uncomfortable.

Baile
03-06-2017, 08:35 AM
Just wondering your thoughts on this.One aspect of new-age belief that's come to the forefront since the internet became a thing, is the idea that whatever one thinks, believes and dreams up, is the truth and reality. What you posted falls into that category. There are no doubt people who believe martians arrived here during the time of Atlantis. The question is, what does any of it have to do with one's individual soul-spirit self-development? Theories like that are fun to imagine, but none of it pertains to the self-realization journey. That's my bottom-line.

And under no circumstances does the universe "penalize" the soul for anything, for being negative for example. Punishment/retribution theory is nothing other than left-over Pisces Age consciousness-paradigm rhetoric, a by-product of centuries of religious belief and conceptualizing.

Greenslade
03-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Just wondering your thoughts on this.I think you should put that snow globe down and let it all settle for a while.:smile:

Krystaline Shifter
04-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Where did you hear this story?
Could you get me any more information on this subject? Like the article if you read it from one, that would be epic to read ^_^

Dont remeber i watch channeling stuff on yotube so i think it came from a female earth human 2 months ago. who was on a public channeling on Hucolo 2 HumanColony.org

Krystaline Shifter
04-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Baile - heh ok but im not a part of any religion and it's important at least to me i feel to understand history they dont teach very much that's all that important or helpful in most global public schools.

Krystaline Shifter
04-06-2017, 11:22 PM
I think you should put that snow globe down and let it all settle for a while.:smile:
lol *** who scyries with a snow globe thats funny might as weel scry with my toliet then ****

Greenslade
05-06-2017, 12:23 AM
lol *** who scyries with a snow globe thats funny might as weel scry with my toliet then ****Might as well.

Shivani Devi
25-06-2017, 06:15 AM
I have spiritual bi-polar. When I ascend, I am full of love, light, bliss and peace...at one with God and all creation...however, when I descend, oh boy...I won't even go there, but I think you can get the whole gist of what happens next. However, I am learning to balance it all out, but it's a slow process.

Shivani Devi
25-06-2017, 06:27 AM
I've had visions of a God like being whose source of power is anger.

Well, I don't know if I can say for sure that's what's going on. When I get visions of this being I can feel anger in it's experience but I also sense divinity and a transformation of anger into divinity. Anger becomes something more.His name is Veerbhadra and he is an avatar of Shiva, Shivatar. :wink:

It is the expression of anger, revenge and hatred into the very essence and nature of Divinity.

Veerbhadra is at the very core of my love for Lord Shiva.

I have tried explaining how I can be totally in awe, raptured and smitten by such a venegeful, punishing God full of so much anger and hate, but this is God's truly and deeply passionate side....nobody can understand it though.

It's what makes God 'human'. It's what gives God power, passion and makes Shiva something other than a peaceful Yogi who sits in meditation all the time. It can get boring worshiping Him like that.

There's a whole story behind WHY Veerbhadra did what He did and you have to understand the story to really appreciate Lord Shiva's reaction and why he summoned Veerbhadra...however, in my books it was totally and completely justified!

Even if 'God is Love' and 'God is Mercy' there are those times when He just cannot sit on his Divine a$$ and do nothing and this was one of those times.

Now, every time I see this; every time I recall the whole tale, my kundalini shakti stirs into motion and begins to rise, so I'll be off for a while dealing with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSRBEPzci-o