PDA

View Full Version : Wearing the color of your aura?

LadyVirgoxoxo
19-02-2011, 06:50 PM
What effect does that have on your aura? I'm pretty sure my aura is white with a very soft lavender and I love wearing those colors. Can anyone elaborate on that?

Adrienne
19-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Interesting question, but doesn't our aura change depending on what is going on in our lives at the moment ?

LadyVirgoxoxo
20-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Does it? I thought everyone had a specific color that described them?

Adrienne
20-02-2011, 03:13 AM
I think it changes, I have had different readings done and my aura colors are different with each reading.

LadyVirgoxoxo
20-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Oooh that's very interesting. Only lately have I been loving to wear white and lavender

tragblack
20-02-2011, 03:22 AM
I'm under the impression that they are changing and shifting at all moments...

Adrienne
20-02-2011, 03:50 AM
so this explains all the colors in your avatar ? lol ! :D your aura changing colors ?

Uma
20-02-2011, 04:28 AM
I've noticed that people who are oversexualized have really yucky grimey auras...sort of like an unwashed truck.

Purer thoughts produce prettier looking auras.

But to respond to your OP Lady Virgo, Rudolph Steiner wrote that one tends to be drawn to the complementary colour when picking out clothes or whatever on the physical plane - to balance out the colour that the aura is producing.

And we see this in nature too. He said in Autumn when the life force comes out of the leaves, it's not that they change colour but that they reveal their true colours. I think this is interesting.

In my own case, I'm drawn to certain colours that my aura is producing.... I'm not sure how it all works but it's interesting.

Serenity Bear
20-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Wearing the colour of the aura - now it depends on what layer you are talking of.

If you mean the fixed colour of the aura, then that maybe fine, but you may well not be drawn to wearing it, as its already in your aura in plentiful supply. Mine is colbolt blue (Im a blue ray Pathfinder), but I rarely wear blue.

However, if your talking about wearing a colour in your emotional aura which changes depending on your mood etc it may well have an effect:

. Wearing too much of any colour will give you the negative of that colour. For instance black is very protective but it can also cause depression. Too much purple will mean your to self rightious or powerful etc.

. Matching the colour with the aura, may well overpower it, and you either need to change cause you feel uncomfortable or your not attracted to the colour in the first place.

I personally wear the colour I most need in my aura for that day, so if Im feeling drained or fatigued I wear red to give me energy, likewise if I feel I need some healing then I go for greens and oranges. I also use it to help my ground or learn (browns) and so on.