PDA

View Full Version : how to avoid negativity

sleepy amethyst
23-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi sleepy here
I am really struggling to be a happy loving person with so many people around me who are nasty and negative and i cant remove them from my life i really dont know what to do about it putting a white light around my self simply isnt helping:icon_frown:

Help help help!:confused:

Baile
23-05-2017, 03:43 PM
so many people around me who are nasty and negative
i cant remove them from my lifeThat's the issue. You can't deal with them. And you say you can't remove them from your life. So what can be done? The only answer really is to face it rather than avoid it (avoid negativity as you say). It's to step into the problem, in order to resolve it.

That might include counselling and education; to learn about your self and your triggers, or maybe learn assertiveness, or just acceptance and mindfulness. And it might include speaking up and taking a stand. Speaking to those people, directly and honestly, telling them how you feel, and what you will and won't put up with anymore from them.

Baile
23-05-2017, 04:27 PM
I want to add something, in anticipation of one possible reply from you (or others). The statement that one cannot remove such people from their lives depends upon the consciousness perspective from which one is viewing the issue. Take family members: family members can be abusive to each other and get away with it, specifically because we're conditioned to believe you have to allow it and accept it because you don't walk away from family.

I don't hold that belief. It is a conditioned belief. You can in fact walk away, from any abusive relationship. I would even call it your soul duty to yourself, to protect yourself in this way. Family members are still just souls. It is the lower understanding that engages the person. It is the higher understanding that sees the soul. Regardless of who that person is, if the soul in front of me is wreaking havoc in my mental, emotional and psychic reality, it is a soul I must disconnect my life from. Either by taking a stand and setting boundaries, or by dismissing the person from my reality.

slowsnake
23-05-2017, 05:56 PM
I want to add something, in anticipation of one possible reply from you (or others). The statement that one cannot remove such people from their lives depends upon the consciousness perspective from which one is viewing the issue. Take family members: family members can be abusive to each other and get away with it, specifically because we're conditioned to believe you have to allow it and accept it because you don't walk away from family.

I don't hold that belief. It is a conditioned belief. You can in fact walk away, from any abusive relationship. I would even call it your soul duty to yourself, to protect yourself in this way. Family members are still just souls. It is the lower understanding that engages the person. It is the higher understanding that sees the soul. Regardless of who that person is, if the soul in front of me is wreaking havoc in my mental, emotional and psychic reality, it is a soul I must disconnect my life from. Either by taking a stand and setting boundaries, or by dismissing the person from my reality.

Hello,
There is an old Australian saying," Blood is thicker than water,but guess what? so is sh.t!

Kind Regards Billy.

disconnected
23-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Hi sleepy here
I am really struggling to be a happy loving person with so many people around me who are nasty and negative and i cant remove them from my life i really dont know what to do about it putting a white light around my self simply isnt helping:icon_frown:

there's nothing you can do... if people want to be negative and abusive then only they can stop themselves... you are powerless to do anything about it

FallingLeaves
23-05-2017, 11:58 PM
there's nothing you can do... if people want to be negative and abusive then only they can stop themselves... you are powerless to do anything about it

the most abusive person I know is always very positive.

sleepy amethyst
24-05-2017, 04:28 PM
thanks for the replies, ill think on it some more.

lemex
24-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Hi sleepy here

Use to have the same emotion, feeling, struggle. Do not take their burden on yourself. You can do nothing but be aware it is mirror.