PDA

View Full Version : Alignment

RedEmbers
20-05-2017, 02:40 AM
Would anyone be in a position to offer me some advice on aligning soul purpose with vocation?

I use the word vocation instead of career because I do not want to place restrictions on myself... my life is needing me to flow fluidly but with focus and purpose at the moment.

I had a very vivid dream 2 nights ago reminding me about my soul purpose and I am committed to aligning my physical life with that purpose... I'm also trying to nurture my physical needs as best I can at this time.

This is not a wish washy feeling... this is a deep and inner knowing that I am to commit to fully opening up to my intuition and trusting it to guide me... to where I NEED to be... I actually feel as though what I am experiencing right now is not a choice but a need.

I've been meditating alot whilst swimming as well as just generally to remain in an empty and receptive state... one which is as crystal clear as possible to recieve knowing and guidance from spirit.

I am quite anxious about what is unfolding because nothing feels tangible yet... and also because there is no exact view of where I am heading... and the steps to getting there are quite mysterious. I just keep taking small yet frequent actions towards my truth and practicing being deeply present in the here and now. For the first time in my life my trust is far outweighing my fear.

All of these happenings are rather intense... even if on the outside it appears that I am quite still... I am being mentally and spiritually strengthened in every way.

I'm wondering if any have experienced a similar kind of journey and if so could provide me with some advice on things which worked positively for you which may assist me in this phase of my journey?

P.s.
Thankyou for reaching out if you choose to do so.

Baile
20-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Hi. My soul purpose and vocation was announced to me at my Saturn Return. My higher self manifested in the room and told me exactly what I needed to do. Within a week I was enrolled in school. And a month later I was working part-time in the vocation I was studying for, which after graduation lead to a life-long career. I was lucky, I didn't have to think about it. So it's difficult to give you specific advice... "Just sit around and wait for a disembodied guide." :smile:

Actually, that experience was my introduction to receiving guidance from my higher self. And I've had similar experiences a number of times since. If this is something that resonates with you, my advice would be start by looking at life as art. There is a creative impulse involved here, that's how it works for me anyway. Like an artist sculpting, I shape my thoughts and actions and lifestyle, to conform to the vision I have. Someone recently told me I'm doing law of attraction work. But for me it's more than that. I do a specific something with the mindset that it is already done, is already complete. I've told this before: I've used this technique to quit several vices over the years. I don't think, "I want to quit smoking." Rather, I carry with me the surety of understanding that, "I am smoke-free."

Again, it's life artistry. Once you place that definitive brushstroke on your canvas, it is done. You don't have to think about it anymore. Which clears a psychic space that allows you to get on with more important things; all the things you want to accomplish. And it's in that space that new creative impulses are sown. It's a process of shaping and crafting one's reality, for the purpose of creating inner soul space for the higher creative impulse to enter and work.

RedEmbers
21-05-2017, 02:35 AM
Hi. My soul purpose and vocation was announced to me at my Saturn Return. My higher self manifested in the room and told me exactly what I needed to do. Within a week I was enrolled in school. And a month later I was working part-time in the vocation I was studying for, which after graduation lead to a life-long career. I was lucky, I didn't have to think about it. So it's difficult to give you specific advice... "Just sit around and wait for a disembodied guide." :smile:

LOL... no signs of disembodied guides here :-)

I wonder what is your soul purpose and vocation Baile?
I had a dream as I mentioned about my soul purpose... well the main one anyway :smile:

Actually, that experience was my introduction to receiving guidance from my higher self. And I've had similar experiences a number of times since. If this is something that resonates with you, my advice would be start by looking at life as art. There is a creative impulse involved here, that's how it works for me anyway. Like an artist sculpting, I shape my thoughts and actions and lifestyle, to conform to the vision I have. Someone recently told me I'm doing law of attraction work. But for me it's more than that. I do a specific something with the mindset that it is already done, is already complete. I've told this before: I've used this technique to quit several vices over the years. I don't think, "I want to quit smoking." Rather, I carry with me the surety of understanding that, "I am smoke-free."

Hmmm... well those thoughts got the ball rolling a bit - thanks for that!

The concept of minimalism has sunk deeply into my consciousness over the last few months, as well as resourcefulness.

I went out yesterday to have some fun, I played at a kids water park with my daughter, made up some theatrical monologues with her and then drew a picture using instinct and intuition to guide me...
So I relaxed into living a bit which I needed. I went home and read your response here, watched a documentary about minimalism and went to bed nice and early.
This morning I was supposed to be somewhere where I had intended to be... when I suddenly felt completely overwhelmed by all the pressures I have placed on myself throughout my life! Always trying to be somewhere and make an impression thinking that it would pay off somehow... I was always told how important it was just to show up... and create a reputation... but I am exhausted by that game now.

And then all of these insights started to sink in about how I have been living up until now I started to feel that I will begin to live with purpose and that my possessions will reflect that.
And now I am getting rid of anything which serves no purpose to me because it all takes away too much of my precious energy.
The things which I do now... must have purpose and give me energy and not deplete it all the time.
In a sense... I am creating a blank canvas again... and then that is when I realised that 'Baile was spot on' LOL... Life is an art.
The dark, black emptiness of space is exactly what I need to begin my artwork. I must work with purpose - everything which I bring in will have purpose... each action I take will have purpose... it will give me energy and not constantly deplete it.
Nothing else makes sense anymore.

I have lost sight of that and the more that I live with purposeful moments... even if it's just being fully in the moment, the more insane anything else appears to me HAHA!

Again, it's life artistry. Once you place that definitive brushstroke on your canvas, it is done. You don't have to think about it anymore. Which clears a psychic space that allows you to get on with more important things; all the things you want to accomplish. And it's in that space that new creative impulses are sown. It's a process of shaping and crafting one's reality, for the purpose of creating inner soul space for the higher creative impulse to enter and work.

This pursuit of a "vocation" as opposed to just a career has been a really interesting journey so far. I am barely even out of the gates and I am being pushed to change every approach I have had to life in the past.

Nothing which used to matter to me really matters anymore... and hardly any of it makes sense.

The rules have changed... and my whole life is changing with it.

Baile
21-05-2017, 09:56 AM
I suddenly felt completely overwhelmed by all the pressures I have placed on myself throughout my life!This is how we create mental, emotional and psychological blockages, which in turn mess with one's soul alignment. And physical blockages, because all that stress does a number on one's health as well. My whole journey this lifetime has had much to do with learning to eliminate self-created stress, and turn self-judgment into appreciation for my life. One is filling one's self up (with worry and fear); and the other emptying one's self out (that blank canvas state). You understand that obviously, I'm just confirming.

Greenslade
21-05-2017, 12:03 PM
This is not a wish washy feeling... this is a deep and inner knowing that I am to commit to fully opening up to my intuition and trusting it to guide me... to where I NEED to be... I actually feel as though what I am experiencing right now is not a choice but a need.

I just keep taking small yet frequent actions towards my truth and practicing being deeply present in the here and now. For the first time in my life my trust is far outweighing my fear.Sorry but this made me smile, considering the question.

What makes you think that your Soul Purpose and vocation are out of alignment, that one is different from the other? The wider you make the gulf between your Spirituality and your 'real' Life the less alignment there will be.

When you align with yourself everything drops away, the Universe becomes just as it is and you become as you are along with it. There is no difference, no positive nor negative there is just right here, right now. What is not doesn't exist, what is is what does exist. What it exists as is what we put on top, whether that be icing or dust.

Release, just let it all go and forget the rest. What remains is either what you don't want to let go of or what you need, it's your choice as to which is what but the insight is in your reasons for holding onto it.

RedEmbers
23-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Thanks Greenslade,

I'm letting it go for now haha.

I'm applying the alcoholics anonymous mantra of accepting the things I cannot change ect.

I think I'll just dive deeper into 'being' and assume that I am where I am meant to be at all times.