PDA

View Full Version : Advice on spiritual communication

BlueBird987
18-05-2017, 03:17 PM
I am seeking advice or guidance on starting the process of controlling, understanding and communicating with spirits in a safe manor. Things are intensifying and I am finding myself just too scared to communicate back and would like some advice on how I can overcome my fear and be confident.
Things I have been experiencing for quite some time now but are really intensifying are now seeing gold silhouettes that often walk around my room or around my bed and I know they are trying to talk to me. Some nights I'll have these vivid images or visions when I close my eyes and I fight it keeping my eyes open because it scares me a little bit what I would see if I continued. I have not meditated in awhile because I will get again vivid images or these feelings of feeling high or feeling things enter my personal space or room when I do. I want to learn to overcome my fears and face all this, understand and communicate back. Any advice would be great.

mihael_11
18-05-2017, 06:34 PM
Become stronger, communicate, find others that helps you to develop, trust intuition. When communicating, be in control. If you are not, find out why.

Tuesday
18-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Do not force anything. Communication, spiritual or not, comes from letting go. Trust the process, confront your fear and let go of it.

Greenslade
18-05-2017, 08:05 PM
I am seeking advice or guidance on starting the process of controlling, understanding and communicating with spirits in a safe manor. Things are intensifying and I am finding myself just too scared to communicate back and would like some advice on how I can overcome my fear and be confident.
Things I have been experiencing for quite some time now but are really intensifying are now seeing gold silhouettes that often walk around my room or around my bed and I know they are trying to talk to me. Some nights I'll have these vivid images or visions when I close my eyes and I fight it keeping my eyes open because it scares me a little bit what I would see if I continued. I have not meditated in awhile because I will get again vivid images or these feelings of feeling high or feeling things enter my personal space or room when I do. I want to learn to overcome my fears and face all this, understand and communicate back. Any advice would be great.Talk to them out loud. Yep, you'll feel self-conscious and it'll feel stupid talking out loud to beings who can't hear anyway, but do it just the same. Tell them you know they're there and how you feel, even if it's that they scare the hell out of you. The talking makes it a little more tangible, which helps the mind that creates the fear. It also expresses out what you're feeling/sensing so it's like a release valve for you. Treat them as though they are 'real' people, that will make them easier to deal with from your perspective.

By the way, don't get caught up in any paranoia coming from others, the gold ones are the good guys.

naturesflow
18-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Things I have been experiencing for quite some time now but are really intensifying are now seeing gold silhouettes that often walk around my room or around my bed and I know they are trying to talk to me. Some nights I'll have these vivid images or visions when I close my eyes and I fight it keeping my eyes open because it scares me a little bit what I would see if I continued. I have not meditated in awhile because I will get again vivid images or these feelings of feeling high or feeling things enter my personal space or room when I do. I want to learn to overcome my fears and face all this, understand and communicate back. Any advice would be great.

Spirit moving closer helps you to open and let go of fear. So its better to work with the whole space of you in all this too. How do you know they are trying to talk to you? The presence of something offers you a whole host to go within and deepen, let go and then get clear. So rather than focusing on communicating, with them as such, I would personally if it were me focus on the fear itself. Start communicating with your fears and allowing yourself to open and feel what it is your afraid of. The presence of spirit visions and whatever else coming to you is a movement that you can entertain the way you want, but ultimately it is about you and you own awakening to your own awareness of you as all this

I use to do a open page communication with myself and flow and continue till I got to the core of my fears.

It might start off with something like this.
I feel very afraid when gold halos start floating around my room.
I feel shaky, nervous and sick to my stomach
I wonder why I feel this way?
I think I have always felt this way as long as I can remember, but I am not sure why.
I remember one time when I was quite young....

That is an example that might benefit you.
You just flow with it until you cant flow anymore. It opens up feelings, thoughts holding in and whatever else you need to release in your containment your locking yourself into. Spirit's presence in these ways come to help us to let go and open deeper, which can be done more open without fear, once your able to manage yours.
And then maybe next time you can flow a little further into your self enquiry process and you may even notice your allowing the presence of these things to move around you and you start to open and relate more at ease.

Good luck.

( by the way I broke through my fears in this way and now communicate quite directly with spirit :) )

BlueBird987
18-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Thank you for that. I will try this.