PDA

View Full Version : NOTHING L A S T S (Love)

Timeless
18-05-2017, 06:29 AM
Life is like a top that started spinning at the moment of your conception, and it will continue to spin until the day you die, and your ego disappears.

Life is moving. And you will most definitely not remember everything you think of, or even be conscious of every thought you have... However, we rejoice in times of great self appreciation and at the peaks of our journey.

Love is a gradual build up of positive energy that lets us know that everything is alright. Love is a teacher because it helps prevent neurotic thought and can also heal pain. Love is also a big helper in living in the moment.

And because nothing lasts forever, that is why we have love. Love feels good and why would you want anything besides that? There is no other thing that can replace love. Like the famous Beatles song "All you need is love"

Don't compare yourself. Know yourself based on the decisions that go behind the way you choose to present yourself (with what you have been given). There is some pain, but it is the road to knowing your truest and best self.

Shivani Devi
18-05-2017, 01:43 PM
I needed to hear this right now.

After all has been said and done, only love remains.

With unconditional love, the faith and trust also exists to maintain and perpetuate it.

It's not the question of who/what we love or why we do, the mere fact we do is totally sufficient.

Golden Eagle
18-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Life is like a top that started spinning at the moment of your conception, and it will continue to spin until the day you die, and your ego disappears.

Life is moving. And you will most definitely not remember everything you think of, or even be conscious of every thought you have... However, we rejoice in times of great self appreciation and at the peaks of our journey.

Love is a gradual build up of positive energy that lets us know that everything is alright. Love is a teacher because it helps prevent neurotic thought and can also heal pain. Love is also a big helper in living in the moment.

And because nothing lasts forever, that is why we have love. Love feels good and why would you want anything besides that? There is no other thing that can replace love. Like the famous Beatles song "All you need is love"

Don't compare yourself. Know yourself based on the decisions that go behind the way you choose to present yourself (with what you have been given). There is some pain, but it is the road to knowing your truest and best self.

Ego survives death! If you fail to overcome it and CAST it out while in body , it will continue to hold you back even after the body dies ~

Ego cannot survive TRUTH ~ Ego cannot reside in LOVE ~

All you need is LOVE because all you are IS Love ~

Miss Hepburn
18-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Ego survives death!
If you fail to overcome it and CAST it out while in body, it will continue to hold you back even after the body dies ~
You do not hear this everyday. I'm with you. :thumbsup:

naturesflow
18-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Ego survives death! If you fail to overcome it and CAST it out while in body , it will continue to hold you back even after the body dies ~

In your certainty have you ever been curious and wonder how you can be so certain about the ego in death? Perhaps your mind is closed to what could be, might be, possibly be? I can consider it in my open mind, but you seem "that's the way it is"...yeah right.

If you were speaking only from the I feel, I sense, I am aware for myself perspective that would be different, but your certainty is not about anyone but yourself so I find when people speak so adamantly to the masses in this way, it makes my feelers go up and want to direct myself to this issue.

This kind of preaching for someone who knows what fear of death and all things pertaining to this can be like, I would caution how you relate yourself and your own views in regards to such matters.

FallingLeaves
19-05-2017, 02:32 AM
In your certainty have you ever been curious and wonder how you can be so certain about the ego in death? Perhaps your mind is closed to what could be, might be, possibly be? I can consider it in my open mind, but you seem "that's the way it is"...yeah right.

If you were speaking only from the I feel, I sense, I am aware for myself perspective that would be different, but your certainty is not about anyone but yourself so I find when people speak so adamantly to the masses in this way, it makes my feelers go up and want to direct myself to this issue.

This kind of preaching for someone who knows what fear of death and all things pertaining to this can be like, I would caution how you relate yourself and your own views in regards to such matters.

this is just what I am thinking right now, you gave me a place to express it. Thank you.

there is a lot of 'this is the way it is so there you have it' going around... I can't complain too much because I've been guilty of it too... but at the same time, I am getting a sense of how senseless it is in the long run to pretend we know all these things we are continuously discovering we really don't know at all... but the opposite, meaninglessness, doesn't seem any better as a 'permanent' solution... but maybe that is my problem I'm always looking for a 'permanent' solution. I want all this done, over, resolved. Ended. Caput. But maybe life is somehow more fluid than that, maybe that is my problem I just need to quit putting stoppers everywhere lol!

naturesflow
19-05-2017, 05:20 AM
this is just what I am thinking right now, you gave me a place to express it. Thank you.

there is a lot of 'this is the way it is so there you have it' going around... I can't complain too much because I've been guilty of it too... but at the same time, I am getting a sense of how senseless it is in the long run to pretend we know all these things we are continuously discovering we really don't know at all... but the opposite, meaninglessness, doesn't seem any better as a 'permanent' solution... but maybe that is my problem I'm always looking for a 'permanent' solution. I want all this done, over, resolved. Ended. Caput. But maybe life is somehow more fluid than that, maybe that is my problem I just need to quit putting stoppers everywhere lol!

That's so beautifully understood and expressed. In my own experience and understandings of myself, I keep an open state of flow with what is as I am moving through my own process and always open to grow and learn, deepen and expand in all that.. I am someone who understands the nature of change more profoundly because of where I once was, what I once was believing and striving for, contained by attachments, beliefs and conditioning, which brought me wide open to open and let it all go, then naturally I landed in a space of acceptance of my life and process, now with an open mind and open state to allow life to move through me and allow myself to flow one with that. I like what your saying about life being fluid. That is perfect relating point as I see it that we too can embrace as part of our own creation. Living not contained by belief or as the experience you had ten years ago. Goodness me its all so integrative, and every experience is different, hence I keep an open mind and open state of that "fluid" nature you mention and let life show me what life is right now..

I have no issues with ideas and beliefs, experiences and what people choose to believe in, but patterning the sharing so certain, can influence people who do not know yet what to relate too or who perhaps do not fully understand things.