PDA

View Full Version : Where I'm At...

CcolTonS7
17-05-2017, 05:19 PM
I guess you could say I had my "awakening" - or as Christians would call it, "being baptized by the Holy Spirit" about four years ago.

When it happened, it was like I had all of these gifts at once. I was having premonitions, visions, seeing auras, and just knew certain things about life and the world, people, and nature to the point where it was like I could figure anyone or anything out.

Needless to say it was kind of like over load, and to cope with the overload I turned to smoking cannabis, which helped (and didn't help at the same time).

Smoking made it stop, the auras, the knowing, the premonitions and visions. And decided to take baby steps back into it all.

Now - it's like I see auras, but only when I'm meant too. I'm not constantly seeing them, but when I do see them around a person I take it as a sign that I need to mention it to them.

I have premonitions, but like the auras, its only when I'm meant to - and I've learned not to freak out about them, and there is nothing I can do to change what I see but rather prepare myself and others for what's coming in the future.

The knowing, idk how else to explain it - just KNOWING things and events that are going to happen is ALWAYS there, lingering in the back of my mind. Like - here is an example: My sister tells me she is stuck in traffic and asks if I can heat up a couple of slices of pizza for her for when she gets home. I sit on the couch for a while and eventually think to myself "if I put the pizza in now for a minute, she'll be here right when it's done." And what do you know - as soon as the microwave beeps she's home.

I guess now I'm working more on this knowing stuff, and also on astral projection as that's a newfound interest of mine since I had done it accidentally about half a year ago.

I'm also really interested in spirit animals at the moment too.

shivatar
17-05-2017, 06:44 PM
yeah bro, trust your intuition. don't try to think too much

CcolTonS7
18-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the advice Shivatar! Trust me it was hard not to overthink there for a while, but I believe I've calmed down now haha.

naturesflow
18-05-2017, 11:00 PM
I guess you could say I had my "awakening" - or as Christians would call it, "being baptized by the Holy Spirit" about four years ago.

When it happened, it was like I had all of these gifts at once. I was having premonitions, visions, seeing auras, and just knew certain things about life and the world, people, and nature to the point where it was like I could figure anyone or anything out.

Needless to say it was kind of like over load, and to cope with the overload I turned to smoking cannabis, which helped (and didn't help at the same time).

Smoking made it stop, the auras, the knowing, the premonitions and visions. And decided to take baby steps back into it all.

Now - it's like I see auras, but only when I'm meant too. I'm not constantly seeing them, but when I do see them around a person I take it as a sign that I need to mention it to them.

I have premonitions, but like the auras, its only when I'm meant to - and I've learned not to freak out about them, and there is nothing I can do to change what I see but rather prepare myself and others for what's coming in the future.

The knowing, idk how else to explain it - just KNOWING things and events that are going to happen is ALWAYS there, lingering in the back of my mind. Like - here is an example: My sister tells me she is stuck in traffic and asks if I can heat up a couple of slices of pizza for her for when she gets home. I sit on the couch for a while and eventually think to myself "if I put the pizza in now for a minute, she'll be here right when it's done." And what do you know - as soon as the microwave beeps she's home.

I guess now I'm working more on this knowing stuff, and also on astral projection as that's a newfound interest of mine since I had done it accidentally about half a year ago.

I'm also really interested in spirit animals at the moment too.

Cool sounds like your opening up in lots of ways. As your learning, the human ride through life can be done in ways where we learn we have much more than we could ever imagine that supports our process and our life.

Sometimes we need these things your speaking about, they support the world in some way, other times we don't need them. We just let them be there and if they do arise we know they can support us in some way.

What I have learned as someone who understands all these things you mention through my own opening and process that they do in time integrate into just being a part of you. So you don't really have to notice them too much as a standout, more as a part of life.

My son I find now who isn't quite open yet to all this, is more curious now as I live this way naturally integrated more so, than perhaps when I was opening and focused on each one, where I was still feeling disjointed to him. I suspect he now feels it more in me as an integrated, more complete and true self. As a model in this way, I have learned it can naturally open others to look deeper into the nature of reality for themselves, because I am not using it as a standout more using it as an awareness.
For him I guess I feel more "real" about it and for others in my world as well.