PDA

View Full Version : I see light when lights are NOT ON :0

sleepy amethyst
10-05-2017, 04:22 PM
hi everyone
I am curious to see if anyone out there who see's energy/auras or just see's stuff if anyone has every seen colours or energy patterns coming from lights when they are not switched on as this is what i see i see other things like auras but curiously never heard anyone else mention it so imagine a street light in the dark and the light shines down in a certain area well i see that in the day if i look a certain way at the lights but i see it in a grey colour in the area where it would shine its really odd.
Anyone?

sleepy

awareness
10-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Hi there.

Yes, you are not alone there. Many people in this community see/have seen auric manifestations of various kinds, both with physical vision and/or inner vision, which is connected with the imagination, as the imagination is a gateway to psychic awareness.

Gray is the most common color of subtle energy manifestations that people tend to see when it comes to glimpses of aura manifestations from objects, other than white.

sleepy amethyst
11-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Hi :smile:
I wonder what else i can see it coming off of then that is not a living being ?
Is it residual energy then?

sleepy

awareness
11-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Hi :smile:
I wonder what else i can see it coming off of then that is not a living being ?
Is it residual energy then?

sleepy

Yes, you have been seeing what some would call residual energy. However, all things are really conscious and alive, as everything is energy, and energy is multidimensional. In this sense, the idea of it being residual energy that you've seen is not entirely accurate.

"Residual" of course relates to something that is perceived to be left over from "the past," yet the human perception of time is often very limited and based upon false assumptions about the nature of time. Time is multidimensional, just as energy is. All space-time events are happening now in an eternal present.

Thus, it is more accurate to say that what you perceived relates to a "parallel dimension." When a light is turned off, there are parallel dimensions of varying frequencies, and parallel Earths, which are connected to the reality in which the observer sees that the lamp, for example, is off. . .and in some of these other realities the lamp (of that reality) is still on. This relates to astral frequencies as well.

Someone from one Earth may be of close enough frequency to a parallel Earth of another frequency to be able to perceive some of the light from that reality. Also, you may find it interesting to know that whenever a lamp is turned off, in actuality it is still radiating some light, as there is a vacuum or stream of particles that are still moving in the direction that the visible light was shining in.

CrystalSong
11-05-2017, 07:45 PM
That was a really great explanation awareness, well done! And Thanks :)

For the poster, awareness's response is bang on. You won't get a much better explanation than this.

sleepy amethyst
11-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Yes that was a pretty awesome reply and it is similar to what I thought except the parallel diamensions stuff, I can't quite get my head around that yet.

dream jo
11-05-2017, 09:58 PM
yep wen i gt my eys tets fro my new galsss i saw difnrt colrs evry tim i sea ca camr a flash i drs difrt colrs in shaps do