PDA

View Full Version : Earth Child

tmf
18-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Is their such a thing as an earth child? I love everything earthly or having to do with the earth. And I am distraught over what we are doing to the earth and feeling helpless because it seems no matter what I do no one gets it. The waste and destruction continues any advice? Anyone Please.:icon_frown:

Animus27
19-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Is their such a thing as an earth child? I love everything earthly or having to do with the earth. And I am distraught over what we are doing to the earth and feeling helpless because it seems no matter what I do no one gets it. The waste and destruction continues any advice? Anyone Please.:icon_frown:
What on earth is an earth child?

I know how you feel about having a love for the earth and nature. I feel the same way. And it is saddening how mindless consumption and destruction have been some of the hallmarks of mankind, but the earth will live on regardless of what we do. She is far more patient than us as a species.

nightowl
19-02-2011, 01:14 AM

It just seems maybe you have a heart for the earth. If you have energy for the protection of earth I'm sure you can find a way to contribute in a group or cause that focuses on protecting the planet. :D

nightowl

Wolfe of Wildwood
23-04-2011, 06:08 PM
An earth child is actually a term used to describe children of mother earth. So all earthly things are earth children, some, such as many humans, have just lost their way.

Triad
24-04-2011, 02:54 AM
We are a part of the Earth
which is a part of the solar system
which is a part of the galaxy
and so on...

One can focus on that and
come to an understadning
but start with the Earth.