PDA

View Full Version : Seeing energies - top of the trees

Awaleiya
06-05-2017, 12:38 PM
I hope this is the right section for this.

I'm wondering what is the meaning of that spiraling energy on the top of the trees?

It's different from prana, that "sparkling dust" life energy that is everywhere. I don't mean the aura of the trees either. That spiraling energy I see is usually kind of violet and there's also white color. That spiraling energy, what is the meaning of it and what does the trees "do"?

Also would be nice to hear others experiences related to this topic. :smile:

Greenslade
07-05-2017, 01:32 PM

I'm wondering what is the meaning of that spiraling energy on the top of the trees?

It's different from prana, that "sparkling dust" life energy that is everywhere. I don't mean the aura of the trees either. That spiraling energy I see is usually kind of violet and there's also white color. That spiraling energy, what is the meaning of it and what does the trees "do"?

Also would be nice to hear others experiences related to this topic. :smile:I think this is a more symbolism than anything - what does it mean to you, personally? It was your vision after all.

There are new energies coming through and they are spiraling and/or/both branching outwards depending on your perspective. Violet is a high vibration colour and is often associated with Spirituality, white is all the colours of the rainbow together., and of course the colour of 'The Light'. I sense energy currents differently but that's not to say what you're seeing is wrong, it's just how it looks to you. The trees aren't doing anything out of the ordinary, I think it's more about your mind trying to make some tangible sense of what you're becoming aware of. I'm going to guess that you feel a little out of your depth with this? If so it's not a bad thing so don't lose your head, all that's happening is that you're changing and becoming aware of other things. Focus on your experience rather than any literal meanings, it'll make more sense that way.

Awaleiya
07-05-2017, 01:56 PM
I have seen this spiraling energy on the top of the trees for years now, so it's not a new "discovery". It's just something that is there, haven't really thought about it so much. It just came up recently when one person started to talk about trees and how she feels that trees are sending healing energies or something like that. Then I mentioned to her about that spiraling energy and we started to think what could it be. My thought was that maybe trees are clearing energies or something like that. I thought that maybe someone knows more about this here.

H:O:R:A:C:E
07-05-2017, 02:26 PM
"Trees are antennas of the cosmic energy."
Healing Energy Of Trees
http://ilucension.com/H.E.O.T.html

trees are a feature of the planets biosphere, and they predate grass i believe.

The Healing Power of Trees
http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/healing-power-trees/
THE SPIRITUAL POWER OF TREES
http://www.psychicsuniverse.com/articles/spiritual-insight/spiritual-power-trees

when you'd spoke of the "spiraling energy" above the trees, i was reminded of a story a pastor had told
of seeing an energy at the top of a church... which he'd taken as representing the presence of the holy spirit.

Ascophore
07-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Now you see why my ancestors used to praise them ¦v

Greenslade
08-05-2017, 08:19 AM
I have seen this spiraling energy on the top of the trees for years now, so it's not a new "discovery". It's just something that is there, haven't really thought about it so much. It just came up recently when one person started to talk about trees and how she feels that trees are sending healing energies or something like that. Then I mentioned to her about that spiraling energy and we started to think what could it be. My thought was that maybe trees are clearing energies or something like that. I thought that maybe someone knows more about this here.All carbon-based life forms are energy antennae including people, although their abilities don't get as much notice as trees and sacred sites. It is scientifically measurable though. There isn't anything special about the energies that have been coming through recently, the same thing has been happening since prehistoric times. The energies aren't clearing or healing as such although many will choose to see them that way, it's really just a part of the evolutionary process. There's been a bit of a change in the energies of late and some people have noticed or experienced it in different ways.

Trees are large carbon-based antennae and as such can accumulate more energies, that's why you can see it and your friend can feel it. Our ancestors were more attuned with nature in so many ways, which is why trees were so important to them. They also 'feed' to and from the earth.

naturesflow
08-05-2017, 08:34 AM

Also would be nice to hear others experiences related to this topic. :smile:

Its your experience to find meaning for. So you could ask yourself what do you "feel" when you connect to it. When your seeing with your eyes this kind of thing, you can immerse deeper into the nature of it as it is and look at what feelings, what relationship it holds in you to this view. I call this not just using your eyes to notice, but immersing to notice more for you in the way you want more to flow.

Sometimes we see things over and over never entering into a deeper relationship with that view to open up more, so if you been seeing this for years, its a creation still holding something more for you. Perhaps now your ready to explore deeper even after all this time of seeing. The immersion space is about allowing all of you to enter into the seeing, so it becomes your own personal experience and creative space to use as you want to use it..

hallow
08-05-2017, 01:18 PM
I feel trees and plants do hold and energy, plants use all elements of its surroundings. Roots use energies from the soil, the sun,and the air around them. At times that energy can get constrated. You ever walk in an area with a lot of trees and plants and feel renewed? This is how i think what happens. The plants pull the negative "poop" from you. It helps them like cow manure in a field. Plants also breath in what we breath out. Another perfect exchange. Like you can see the engery i can feel it when i open my mind to it.

hallow
09-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Even a scientist will tell you EVERYTHING! Transmits energy, if you live in a area where you get light frost on the ground. Next time it happens look at the base of a tree, or anything it will be frost free around it. Thats the energy.