PDA

View Full Version : Angelite Stone (Newbie)

Toolite
18-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Somethings I am not familiar with and so I have a friend that uses the stones for various reasons but, I never explored that option until yesterday... I purchased an angelite stone - for enhancing my communication skills with my guides and angels.. but, I noticed when I began to meditate holding the stone it served more as healing and I felt energized afterwards... I put the stone in the middle of my palm and it felt as though it began to heat up in my palm so I took the stone and put it on my lip to see if in fact the stone warmed up and it wasn't warm put the spot in my palm was warm... I have already been taught to heal so I understand how the stone was going to operate for me..

Someone wrote an interesting comment here where they said that allow the stone to do what it's going to do for you - not in those actual words but, thats how I perceived it and I agree 400%..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

StoneWhisper
18-02-2011, 03:49 PM
All stones or crystals will undoubtedly behave differently in everyone's hand/s. (one reason why stones should not be exchanged or passed from one user to another during any treatment/s without cleansing, essentially shocking the stones or crystals) One may assume that the heat/hot feeling could be viewed as pain or the release of negative energies.. Yet, cool/cold forces can also be viewed painful.. But have entirely different effect on the user as well as the subject. What is viewed as heat or hot by you the crystals manipulative forces directing the energy towards the subject matter.. may end up being or having the opposing effect on the subject matter..

One thing to keep in mind.. If the stone or crystal becomes to cold or to hot.. the stone/s may become unbearable to withstand it being held or can even cause fracture points, pitting and other issues within or on the stones/crystals surface. Thus rendering the stones/crystals near useless on in many cases beyond repair. This is a clear warning sign that the stones is not met to be held in this manor or needs to be retained or re-attuned in order to focus it's forced to the desired target or subject..

Think twice if you don't think stones or crystals have feeling.. They do. Uncommon or new environments can cause the stone/crystal to be afraid or fear the unknown.. Comfort and consult with the stones and never simply jump into treatments etc.. Until the stone is/are ready to be handled. This could mean (if the stone is new to you) it's unwillingness to gain you the user or practitioner it's abilities or attributes. Perhaps a connect or in this case reconnection maybe in order.

Toolite
19-02-2011, 04:13 PM
All stones or crystals will undoubtedly behave differently in everyone's hand/s. (one reason why stones should not be exchanged or passed from one user to another during any treatment/s without cleansing, essentially shocking the stones or crystals) One may assume that the heat/hot feeling could be viewed as pain or the release of negative energies.. Yet, cool/cold forces can also be viewed painful.. But have entirely different effect on the user as well as the subject. What is viewed as heat or hot by you the crystals manipulative forces directing the energy towards the subject matter.. may end up being or having the opposing effect on the subject matter..

One thing to keep in mind.. If the stone or crystal becomes to cold or to hot.. the stone/s may become unbearable to withstand it being held or can even cause fracture points, pitting and other issues within or on the stones/crystals surface. Thus rendering the stones/crystals near useless on in many cases beyond repair. This is a clear warning sign that the stones is not met to be held in this manor or needs to be retained or re-attuned in order to focus it's forced to the desired target or subject..

Think twice if you don't think stones or crystals have feeling.. They do. Uncommon or new environments can cause the stone/crystal to be afraid or fear the unknown.. Comfort and consult with the stones and never simply jump into treatments etc.. Until the stone is/are ready to be handled. This could mean (if the stone is new to you) it's unwillingness to gain you the user or practitioner it's abilities or attributes. Perhaps a connect or in this case reconnection maybe in order.

Thank you for the information I greatly appreciated!

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!