PDA

View Full Version : Nausea - solar plexus issue?

ocean
28-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Hello friends,

I'm a Yoga teacher, and lately I've been experiencing intense nausea and dizziness doing my Yang Yoga practices... (Yang styles of Yoga are the fast and furious ones).

The only thing I can relate it to is spiritual development. I've had something of a quantom leap forward in the last few months, and I'm still moving quickly. I no longer feel blocked, and I've really been opening up in teh heart lately.

But I feel somehow that the nausea is connected to an energy blockage... in the solar plexus?

Does anyone know what it might be?

FallingLeaves
28-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Hello friends,

I'm a Yoga teacher, and lately I've been experiencing intense nausea and dizziness doing my Yang Yoga practices... (Yang styles of Yoga are the fast and furious ones).

The only thing I can relate it to is spiritual development. I've had something of a quantom leap forward in the last few months, and I'm still moving quickly. I no longer feel blocked, and I've really been opening up in teh heart lately.

But I feel somehow that the nausea is connected to an energy blockage... in the solar plexus?

Does anyone know what it might be?

when you are reconfiguring your internals, they don't line up the way they used to and you aren't used to the new way they line up... you could call it blockages if you want or I just call them unexercised aspects of my beingness. I haven't figured out yet whether I'm going to have to learn to live with being perpetually sick or whether it is like so many other aspects of what I'm doing, that is does it burn away as you get more used to it?

Sometimes I wish someone would tell me which way was up sigh.