PDA

View Full Version : Emergence of new knowledge

RedEmbers
25-04-2017, 12:10 PM
You know that feeling... when something new to you is about to emerge... new insights or information just hovering above your crown charkra?... awaiting descent into conciousness?

I love that feeling- it's like a mystery ready to unfold! I do so enjoy a good mystery LOL.

How does this feeling usually pan out for you?

I've got it now... I've gotta chill out and get really quiet. It's usually revealed to me through lots of images and vague but easily grasped feelings!

Baile
25-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Hi RedEmbers. That's a really descriptive depiction. I envision and experience it as my higher self consciousness descending from above, flooding and filling me with instantaneous understanding. It's happened to me many times over the years. It's paradigm-shifting. Once the higher self understanding has manifested, you can't and won't ever go back to your previous lower self perspective and relationship. All just part of the spiritual and life miracles that are happening all around us, all the time.

naturesflow
25-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Very cool, I love your curious self arising in this way.

Often for me now days, things just kick in as one source, more flow with my world and life. It hasn't always been this way. In the past I never could quite adjust to welcome in change and new things. Mostly because in the past it was met with discomfort and challenges to let go of the old. I could never quite see the light of the "new" until I had walked through things more complete in this way. It was a defining process, now its more a defining of my whole life and just working with balance.

I welcome in new things, simply because I don't fear my own process or life now. I suppose because I have kind of merged into being more whole, not so separated out like I was in the past, I tend to just flow with myself more freely overall, so now I notice the shifts move me as life moves me, but I have in the past noticed them very apparent emerging and opening in me.I still have some awareness of myself moving through and opening, but my focus has shifted to just let myself move more open to life in general.

RedEmbers
25-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Hi RedEmbers. That's a really descriptive depiction. I envision and experience it as my higher self consciousness descending from above, flooding and filling me with instantaneous understanding. It's happened to me many times over the years. It's paradigm-shifting. Once the higher self understanding has manifested, you can't and won't ever go back to your previous lower self perspective and relationship. All just part of the spiritual and life miracles that are happening all around us, all the time.

Lol... yes- the descriptive description just flowed naturally... perhaps that was the only thing to descend into my consciousness... a very descriptive description :tongue:

I'd love for a similar process to what you described... my process is often a bit more lengthy although I am easily distracted. Often my messages arrive as little puzzle pieces of knowledge... but I often enjoy a puzzle so that's fine. It also works well for me as I have always had a fear of running out of time... so being able to slow the process down teaches me to relax and not fear the time lords!

It's often not an overly logical conclusion as I feel it all piece together... again just a feeling... "ah, that makes sense" sort of thing. Sometimes I wonder who else knows what I have learnt and that is exciting as well.

It is very interesting how we are often in soul groups who also recieve similar information at the same time.

Just some observations :cool:

RedEmbers
25-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Very cool, I love your curious self arising in this way.

Often for me now days, things just kick in as one source, more flow with my world and life. It hasn't always been this way. In the past I never could quite adjust to welcome in change and new things. Mostly because in the past it was met with discomfort and challenges to let go of the old. I could never quite see the light of the "new" until I had walked through things more complete in this way. It was a defining process, now its more a defining of my whole life and just working with balance.

I welcome in new things, simply because I don't fear my own process or life now. I suppose because I have kind of merged into being more whole, not so separated out like I was in the past, I tend to just flow with myself more freely overall, so now I notice the shifts move me as life moves me, but I have in the past noticed them very apparent emerging and opening in me.I still have some awareness of myself moving through and opening, but my focus has shifted to just let myself move more open to life in general.

I like that. I can feel myself becoming more and more part of the cosmic flow, whatever that means.
I made a decision in January to learn how to go with the flow and resist less. So much of my outer world just flows now too.
Allowing the flow of knowledge is something I'm learning now too... I grew tired of thinking about what I wanted to learn and I feel much more a need to immerse myself in new things now.

Slowly, slowly the resistance fades... Slowly I find myself feeling less reactive, less defensive of self. Still I often feel defensive of other's. Maybe protective is a better word but that is another branch of my story.

linen53
26-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Me? They gotta knock me over the head to get my attention.

naturesflow
26-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Me? They gotta knock me over the head to get my attention.

lol linen, that made my day..:D

RedEmbers
26-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Lol... Linen, reminds me of the quote "life is what happens when your busy doing other things"

Kind of like spiritually too sometimes I notice lol.

naturesflow
26-04-2017, 01:48 AM
I like that. I can feel myself becoming more and more part of the cosmic flow, whatever that means.
I made a decision in January to learn how to go with the flow and resist less. So much of my outer world just flows now too.
Allowing the flow of knowledge is something I'm learning now too... I grew tired of thinking about what I wanted to learn and I feel much more a need to immerse myself in new things now.

Slowly, slowly the resistance fades... Slowly I find myself feeling less reactive, less defensive of self. Still I often feel defensive of other's. Maybe protective is a better word but that is another branch of my story.

Yes that feeling is what I have now more than ever before.
With that conscious awareness to let go and flow comes the challenges of being more open to feel and be conscious of yourself more complete in all that, the clearer you are the more you feel and are aware of in yourself in many ways of staying more present without resistance.
I like learning from life and people, just by being open to grow that way. So I just embrace myself as the whole experience of life in this way of immersion. It works for me.

In this way, my life becomes a gift of immersion and knowledge as one source, in everything I choose to be a part of.

linen53
27-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Once they get my attention, I'm like in la-la land with a new level of awareness till I adjust.