PDA

View Full Version : ARE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ACTUALLY AWAKE?

august2803
25-04-2017, 02:43 AM
I get a lot of answers and see things that seem low even for people with thousands of posts here. Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?:O

Seawolf
25-04-2017, 04:50 AM
How about being awake to yourself? It's easy to be spiritally enlightened, what's hard is understanding the self... the emotions and feelings, fears and pain. It's easy to just push it aside and focus on something else.

Busby
25-04-2017, 05:26 AM
I get a lot of answers and see things that seem low even for people with thousands of posts here. Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?:O

How about explaining - just so we know what you are talking about...!

It Is
25-04-2017, 07:20 AM
I certainly am.

One only needs to truly walk the path to know.

naturesflow
25-04-2017, 07:35 AM

When you begin to wake up the nature of reality, you start waking up, so its really about you and all this seeing...

Aube Borealis
25-04-2017, 08:05 AM
I understand that you expect an intelligent and sensible answers.

But what does awakened means to you?

Baile
25-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?You think there's a spiritual war going on. Start with that. Transform that thought. That's where the illusion starts, where your anxiety and questioning doubt originates... believing there's a great cosmic conflict going on, and that we have to take up spiritual arms or some such thing. That's religious hokum. Fake spiritual news.

You have one soul task: love yourself and love life. So relax. Breathe. And stop shouting at people and blaming them. When you blame others, that's deflection. That's making them responsible for your confusion, or unhappiness, or whatever it is you're feeling upset about. But it's not their fault or responsibility. That's all on you.

shoni7510
25-04-2017, 09:33 AM

How possible is it that thousands of people can be all asleep and only one person is awake? Maybe this is the case of high expectations not being met and turning to SP forum for a quick fix. Be realistic about your experiences and life in general, there are no short cuts and good luck with your onward journey of life.

markings
25-04-2017, 09:37 AM
I am awake. I am not aware of ever having posted anything while asleep. :)

But that is probably not what you mean. So I say that nobody here on this forum is awake. If they would be they wouldn't spend their time here.

Baile
25-04-2017, 09:37 AM
How possible is it that thousands of people can be all asleep and only one person is awake? Maybe this is the case of high expectations not being met and turning to SP forum for a quick fix.Excellent point, brilliant reply.

Baile
25-04-2017, 09:39 AM
So I say that nobody here on this forum is awake. If they would be they wouldn't spend their time here.I've said this many times... that you don't see ascended masters posting on the internet lol. And people have actually argued with me about that. But I'm pretty sure I'm right about that one. :smile:

RedEmbers
25-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Awake to varying degrees... surely everyone is asleep to something... there is always something else to learn... I'm sure that even ascended masters learn new things occasionally too :-)

The universe is supposed to be expanding.
Makes me think that conciousness is expanding too... therefore there is always something more to know.

Baile
25-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Awake to varying degrees... surely everyone is asleep to something... there is always something else to learn... I'm sure that even ascended masters learn new things occasionally too :-)

The universe is supposed to be expanding.
Makes me think that conciousness is expanding too... therefore there is always something more to know.These are very good points and observations. That said, an ascended master has overcome the Wheel of Life, has no need for the physical anymore, and has nothing left to learn on this plane. Such an individual has progressed to other planes of experience. So there wouldn't be any need for them to sit around here in front of a computer screen, opinionating online. :smile:

JessicaVibes91
25-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Frankly, I'm not "awake" but I'm doing everything I can to get there. It comes by practice, doesn't it?

Visitor
25-04-2017, 01:05 PM
The awaken see no war because they know, and live, the truth.
Those not awaken are either in denial and also see no war but are enslaved to what is not true; or see a war because they struggle with their truth.

markings
25-04-2017, 01:17 PM
If one really beliefs in Oneness then it should be clear that being awake is not better than being asleep. It may be different but neither state is preferable over the other.

Blue Tiger
25-04-2017, 02:11 PM

A bit judgy, are we? By what standards of "awake?" While I'm sure it marks me as clearly "not awake" I have to ask: What spiritual warfare are you referring to?

From what I have observed on these forums, most here are in various stages of waking. We ask questions, struggle with answers, blunder our way through lines of reasoning, and have ah-ha moments. All the while paying bills, raising families, and tending to our mundane lives.

And as someone rightly wrote, if we were truly Enlightened or awake it's very unlikely we'd be here seeking answers and debating topics like chakras, meditation, and whether people here are awake.

Jeremy Bong
25-04-2017, 03:41 PM

Your post here seem to misleading others. To you what is warfare for? Is it for self defense or helping others or just can hide yourself or avoid or escape for the so called warfare. I think anything that's peace is good. You're wrong because everyone need peace in their life but can you just persuade or ask for it? No, this world won't let you be what you want? So to order the peace in both realms, you have to do something about it.

When your ability is limited then you better save yourself first! If someone can do it then why not to risk your life for all of you. Is he claims himself folly by doing so? No, he feels worth his life for all of us or both realms even sacrifice himself . Is that not what everyone want?

Don't forget he's still a human as long he still post here. He lives like human, can he using his physical body to go to the other plane? That's what you people here not understand. All sorts of mundane activities are his priority to do plus the spiritual activities. So you people can only do debate and can't do more than reaching other plane but he can . So is it not the truth? So that's why I wonder what you people arguing about is not awakening but to deny some facts.

Jeremy Bong
25-04-2017, 03:45 PM
A bit judgy, are we? By what standards of "awake?" While I'm sure it marks me as clearly "not awake" I have to ask: What spiritual warfare are you referring to?

From what I have observed on these forums, most here are in various stages of waking. We ask questions, struggle with answers, blunder our way through lines of reasoning, and have ah-ha moments. All the while paying bills, raising families, and tending to our mundane lives.

And as someone rightly wrote, if we were truly Enlightened or awake it's very unlikely we'd be here seeking answers and debating topics like chakras, meditation, and whether people here are awake.

You know the true answer than others. I like that. But no everyone who are awakening or enlightened doing same pattern of things as Jesus or Buddha...... did in the past. In the past there has no internet.......

lilith
25-04-2017, 04:01 PM
I find it pointless to think in terms who's awake or not, or in what degree. People here are willing to help and honestly care. That's what matters. We might all go to deep sleep, as long as we have hearts, we're fine. But that's just me.

august2803
25-04-2017, 04:06 PM
im talking abouut alien reptiles, i love my life and will spend my time spreading joy and love in this "conflict", i know about it, but will not focus on it, thank u for answering, but do not take yur truths for granted or try to put me down for i am awake and i see, there are only doubts in yourselves, get rid of them and join the evolution process.
- August, lots of love

firstandlast
25-04-2017, 06:14 PM
I get a little tired of the awake concept "wake up to this, wake up to that" too many definitions to what awake is; most of the time I see wake up to this or that its almost like saying fall back asleep! fall back asleep!

Wake up to yet another dream!

I say dream, dream more; make sleep great--

CrystalSong
25-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Some people come here to assist others. To spread love and hope. It is enough.

Evan777
25-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Seems you are referring to the great spiritual war that has been waged ever since the beginning. I am aware of it and am involved heavily. I'm not just talking about reptilians or Sangerians. I am also talking about demons, devils, and people who work under these evil forces. Most people are not truly aware of everything that goes on. There's a huge world out there, beyond this physical reality. That's about it, from me. Unless you want to know more. I have only just returned here after a long hiatus. So I promise I'll check in form time to time.

FallingLeaves
25-04-2017, 09:02 PM
I get a little tired of the awake concept "wake up to this, wake up to that" too many definitions to what awake is; most of the time I see wake up to this or that its almost like saying fall back asleep! fall back asleep!

I say dream, dream more; make sleep great--

I see a lot of people on this thread saying 'do this, do that'. It appears as if, nothing one does is ever good enough in and of itself what with all the people who 'know better'. You always have to be progressing, to somehow be more than what you 'are' as if that makes any sense.

RedEmbers
25-04-2017, 11:15 PM
These are very good points and observations. That said, an ascended master has overcome the Wheel of Life, has no need for the physical anymore, and has nothing left to learn on this plane. Such an individual has progressed to other planes of experience. So there wouldn't be any need for them to sit around here in front of a computer screen, opinionating online. :smile:

You never know... they might humble us all with their pressence on SF from time to time.

Even if only through little snippets of wisdom delivered through others.

I think it would be cool to pop in to unexpected places and surprise people occasionally. I'd probanly try to make the occasional surprise appearance if I could (if I was an AM) hehe.
"Just popping by".

SaturninePluto
25-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Bailey what you said has stirred up some old thoughts and new alike for me. :biggrin:

That reminds me of what my father said once when I was speaking of spiritualism and an astrology forum I used to visit. My father and I were both avid reader's of Tom Brown Jr.s books and my father said to me: "Do you think you would ever see a message written by Tom Brown Jr. on a forum online"? Then "You wouldn't would you"? And I responded "Well just why not"?

One can write a book but one can not bless us with their input and help elsewhere within this vast world? A book series is fine but the world wide web is not?

Sorta makes you wonder exactly what these master authors are writing for exactly? The color green comes to my mind, haha.

But in seriousness my new thought lately and point is this: Think Jesus. Think Buddha. They changed the world and the thinking of humanity in very great ways one teaching and one person at a time at times. I consider these kind helpful wise beyond their years individuals to be what I would consider an ascended master. Realize, that when they walked the earth, there was no world wide web. There was no internet.

But what if there was? Do you think kindness and awareness stops at the people physically around us?

The masters were masters due to their example.

There are examples of awareness, kindness, help, love, camaraderie all over the forum and others like it. We lead by example every time someone posts of their troubles and we offer honest support and encouragement.

The masters my friend; seem to be here on the world wide web already. Through example of others who have learned from their teachings. And in our memories.

You wouldn't find an ascended master here on a forum- that is why they are consider masters.

This really makes no sense to me. I consider a master as a master for teaching kindness through example. Not where they are in space and time.

Well I wish Tom Brown Jr. would show up on a forum somewhere. I could use a spiritual discussion, and to ask some questions.

For now I suppose my best answers come from within.

But I really do enjoy your view Baile regardless of my personal thoughts. Gets you pondering. :smile:

Swami Chihuahuananda
26-04-2017, 02:37 AM
Moi ....awake ?...gosh , I hope not . As you may have surmised, I am a dog, and us pooches like to sleep at least 16 hours a day :icon_eek:

naturesflow
26-04-2017, 02:49 AM
Moi ....awake ?...gosh , I hope not . As you may have surmised, I am a dog, and us pooches like to sleep at least 16 hours a day :icon_eek:

A dog is not a dog unless it is a dog sleeping that many hours in one day. So that means dogs are only awake for a very short time of the day. Lukcy you and lucky all dogs.:wink: :wink:

markings
26-04-2017, 02:52 AM
I've said this many times... that you don't see ascended masters posting on the internet lol. And people have actually argued with me about that. But I'm pretty sure I'm right about that one. :smile:
No ascended masters who have taken the Bodhisattva vow? Telling, isn't it?

Speaking of aspirant non-ascended masters, or those who are revered by some as such, when have you last seen such a person using technology tools, power point, videos, or even just a flip chart, to help illustrating what they promote?
To me that shows a real backwardness and the spiritual rut we, as a human community, find ourselves in.

markings
26-04-2017, 02:53 AM

In one sentence, the problem of popular, non-radical spirituality.
Samsara, with no liberation as a spiritual path.

Jeremy Bong
26-04-2017, 06:01 AM
Enlightened and ascended person. (I paste it here to show some idea of mine).

I find the words in dictionary:

Enlighten: to give somebody information so that they understand something better启发;开导...

Enlightened: having or showing an understanding of people's need, situation, etc, that is not based on old-fashioned attitudes and prejudice启迪;启发.....

I find these two words are a bit abstract抽象, because to one person who may say he has been enlighten or enlightened. To others that may not have enlightened or enlighten. So what standard is to say you're enlightened or enlighten? Or what's the greatest enlighten? Who knows?

When I'm saying I'm not enlightened or enlighten what do that means if what I do or did is beyond so called Enlightened or Enlighten person. The argument is how and who to judge the talent or wisdom? And how to verify that I'm or I'm not?

And the people here in the forum argue about no one is enlightened or enlighten here. I want to know what's his standard to say so? I read a lot of others posts and they're great posts and to me these people are enlightened persons. And someone says, no one here is enlightened or enlighten. I wonder whether they're enlightened to judge. It's the same as if you're not enlightened so how you can judge someone who is enlightened or ascended person?

The only way to judge is to see: what|how he can do and proceed his work by his Enlighten MIND. So they see nothing that can storm him so far or judge or to deny what's going on or kill the truth by a stick and all truths become tricks and so on , so forth.... This is ridiculous for his eyesight is not good enough to judge.

I can be enlightened or ascended but I can tell the world I'm not enlightened or ascended . So what is wrong with my humble mind? Can anyone recommend or judge as I do? That's a good point to wake them up , if not today , maybe other days or never......

I think you people want to see a God not an enlightened or ascended person, innit? That's sheer ridiculous. Why not change the post title as: do you think there's a God in this forum? Hahaha great?

naturesflow
26-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Enlightened and ascended person. (I paste it here to show some idea of mine).

I find the words in dictionary:

Enlighten: to give somebody information so that they understand something better启发;开导...

Enlightened: having or showing an understanding of people's need, situation, etc, that is not based on old-fashioned attitudes and prejudice启迪;启发.....

I find these two words are a bit abstract抽象, because to one person who may say he has been enlighten or enlightened. To others that may not have enlightened or enlighten. So what standard is to say you're enlightened or enlighten? Or what's the greatest enlighten? Who knows?

When I'm saying I'm not enlightened or enlighten what do that means if what I do or did is beyond so called Enlightened or Enlighten person. The argument is how and who to judge the talent or wisdom? And how to verify that I'm or I'm not?

And the people here in the forum argue about no one is enlightened or enlighten here. I want to know what's his standard to say so? I read a lot of others posts and they're great posts and to me these people are enlightened persons. And someone says, no one here is enlightened or enlighten. I wonder whether they're enlightened to judge. It's the same as if you're not enlightened so how you can judge someone who is enlightened or ascended person?

The only way to judge is to see: what|how he can do and proceed his work by his Enlighten MIND. So they see nothing that can storm him so far or judge or to deny what's going on or kill the truth by a stick and all truths become tricks and so on , so forth.... This is ridiculous for his eyesight is not good enough to judge.

I can be enlightened or ascended but I can tell the world I'm not enlightened or ascended . So what is wrong with my humble mind? Can anyone recommend or judge as I do? That's a good point to wake them up , if not today , maybe other days or never......

I think you people want to see a God not an enlightened or ascended person, innit? That's sheer ridiculous. Why not change the post title as: do you think there's a God in this forum? Hahaha great?

That's both, amusing and an informative post Jeremy.

Visitor
26-04-2017, 06:25 AM
im talking abouut alien reptiles, i love my life and will spend my time spreading joy and love in this "conflict", i know about it, but will not focus on it, thank u for answering, but do not take yur truths for granted or try to put me down for i am awake and i see, there are only doubts in yourselves, get rid of them and join the evolution process.
- August, lots of love
Anything that causes tension does what is evil.
Conflict and war is exactly what evil wants, so it can feed of the bled energy by those who are tense (fearful).
A truly awoken person knows this and remains calm and loving regardless of anything else.
Only the fearless can create space to walk through fire. They see no conflict or war, but only what is true.

Lorelyen
26-04-2017, 07:52 AM
I'd say I'm awake or I wouldn't be typing this...I might be dreaming but am about to leave for keep fit so I'm sure my status will soon come to light.

naturesflow
26-04-2017, 08:10 AM
I'd say I'm awake or I wouldn't be typing this...I might be dreaming but am about to leave for keep fit so I'm sure my status will soon come to light.

Well you can be sleep typing, I have a Canadian friend who does that all the time when he is on Skype chat..Its quite funny actually..:wink: He does this...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfor quite a few lines then he wakes up like normal and starts chatting away, pretending I didn't notice..haha

Enjoy your fit bit part of the day.
The winter chill is moving in, closing in on, what has been beautiful sunny autumn weather. Even so, I am determined to wake and rise for my early yoga classes.

lemex
26-04-2017, 05:53 PM

100% goodness? I always think of my teaching on this spiritual subject. Are we preparing this response. What about a peace plan. :smile: What if I want what neither sides wants. Here's the thing. I see defects in siding with total goodness as I was taught because it is not total goodness. It isn't perfect. Perfect isn't perfect. Even I yell at goodness.... :smile: What is the goal of both sides? I cannot ignore seeing through the eyes of duality and truthfully self wants no part of warfare when healing is needed, remembering I was brought up in this teaching!

Personally, I have no desire for warfare but understands losing patience does lead to that. Are we awake to peace when I have no concept of that? My religion talks about both. Every person has the strength and power in this matter of self.

My thought here is what I see around me in the presence of goodness, when good is not good. One must be brave enough to say it is not when it is not. I'm just not sure we understand goodness from what I observed in the world... and apparently worlds maybe. I see their failure to. I am aware of this teaching but want much more, i want to break the cycle because the thought of violence is unbalanced because we get to see it around us in this realm.

So, can this warfare be stopped? Is it possible? Are we the peace makers? I have been told no! I am merely saying what I have been told. I know this goes against all people have been taught on the subject. But if I am forced to choose, I already know which side I must pick.

CrystalSong
26-04-2017, 06:08 PM

An easy way to answer this is to look at their auric field, or for application in this forum - use their name above their post. Psychically (third Eye) look at the colors of their field as these indicate level of awareness, look at the size of the auric field emanating from the body in association to the name, the clarity of the energy, if there is energy what does it feel like, are there clumps of density, where are they? How fast or slow does the energy move, is it dense and slow moving or light and airy and so on. This says far more about a person level of current evolution than any testament by them or others.
Cut cords and clear afterwards.
If you don't have the ability use psychic abilities to 'see' and experience auric fields remotely it's a useful and often helpful tool set to open for knowledge which is not opinion based in the mind but observable on the quantum physics level of the nature and properties of energy.

As to 'spiritual warfare', this is a choice, where does one want to put their focus and energy? It also implies a current understanding of duality as a consciousness construct for learning, which is a whole 'nother subject of which there is also a level where duality doesn't exist and only oneness does.
For simple comment - Warfare of any type is a lower frequency and can be debilitating just by association and resonance with fear.
It can be useful for those still learning and understanding this aspect of energy and the experience to be had within a duality construct - it is a very effective way to explore Free Will for example.
For me it isn't a beneficial exploration and I choose to put very little attention to it, which in turn allows me to do higher level work and exploration by maintaining a higher frequency within my field and state of being unmitigated by lower frequency's. Through not focusing on it I also do not have to experience the rollercoaster that dualism presents so well.

lemex
26-04-2017, 06:15 PM
But it's not their fault or responsibility. That's all on you.

I have spent a very long time thinking on this, years. I tried to reconcile and understand why. Now who is they. When one says it is all on you this also applied to them.... :smile: Each has their own now. It is not their responsibility when they contribute to it? Still it was not their fault because they were taught to. Real cause and effect going on. Quite a burden you expect one to carry where others could or did not. We teach cycles we must break.

Aube Borealis
27-04-2017, 05:44 AM
[/B]

I have spent a very long time thinking on this, years. I tried to reconcile and understand why. Now who is they. When one says it is all on you this also applied to them.... :smile: Each has their own now. It is not their responsibility when they contribute to it? Still it was not their fault because they were taught to. Real cause and effect going on. Quite a burden you expect one to carry where others could or did not. We teach cycles we must break.

Being awake, you must be aware of the things that is good not what we think is good. it is our responsibility to pick what is rightly good and not for the purpose of only knowing but living it.

I see post where the thread starter is asking for an opinion or advice on their adulterous adventure and it disappoints me.

Yes we are awake, but do we mind? Are we doing what is for the good of everyone or only for our benefit?

Lorelyen
27-04-2017, 07:17 AM
Well you can be sleep typing, I have a Canadian friend who does that all the time when he is on Skype chat..Its quite funny actually..:wink: He does this...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfor quite a few lines then he wakes up like normal and starts chatting away, pretending I didn't notice..haha

Enjoy your fit bit part of the day.
The winter chill is moving in, closing in on, what has been beautiful sunny autumn weather. Even so, I am determined to wake and rise for my early yoga classes.
You could be right. As they say, pinching yourself is no guarantee that you aren't dreaming...I'm sure I've often done that in dreams.

Uhhhh, but winter chill. It's still with us. Bloomin' HARD FROST thins morning on me car windscreen. Probably best to go back to hibernation until it reaches at least 15ÂșC. Even the thermometer is shivering and here's me shouting at it to raise its vibration...

But even with your autumn, you have it pleasantly warm, don't you? Anyway, another keep fit this morning - Medau this time. That should shake the icicles off me!

:smile:

Jeremy Bong
27-04-2017, 01:37 PM
I think of one interesting question: can a person awake and at the same time dreaming? So the only answer is you know by yourself. No other person knows what's going on. You may call it dream or awake but who knows?

What's real then ? If you didn't accept the true is the truth then you can be in a dream. So good luck , dreamer!

lemex
27-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Being awake, you must be aware of the things that is good not what we think is good. it is our responsibility to pick what is rightly good and not for the purpose of only knowing but living it.

Yes we are awake, but do we mind? Are we doing what is for the good of everyone or only for our benefit?

Here's the point I am trying to make and I know is not seen. I'm thinking if one does then one has to accept responsibility or input....lol Everyone believes they are innocent and it seems we are oblivious not admitting or knowing how much we affect others. What if you did not know this? Personally through my own life the feeling I have is there is great responsibility to it. I wish it was not an experience I had to go through and it cannot be understood unless one understood the experience. I am merely saying this is my experience. For instance, if a person had been brought up differently they'd likely be different. Why? These are the kinds of event being an influence yet we ignore them, but they are not ignored. It is 100% guaranteed we have been influenced, again I am merely talking about it.

Up bringing is a classic example. Things we do talk about. What if a person in honesty said this is what you taught. These are things we do not want to talk about. Have you ever asked.

Wow, what a truthful question? I know myself too honestly not to say right now, it's about me.

Aube Borealis
27-04-2017, 08:59 PM
@ Lemex

I am sorry for what you have gone through, I admire your courage of getting out of that situation and making it better.

As we age, we evolve, we mature, we learn to take resposibilities and learn through our experiences.

We gain, we lose, but what is important is that we face our challenges with an open mind and heart having the will to learn and carrying on.

Life is full of surprises, and never ceases...

loopylucid
28-04-2017, 10:28 PM

Im not no, maybe i should call ghostbusters lol :icon_eek: see if they've upgraded to spirit busting yet :cool:

Loopy

august2803
28-04-2017, 10:45 PM
How possible is it that thousands of people can be all asleep and only one person is awake? Maybe this is the case of high expectations not being met and turning to SP forum for a quick fix. Be realistic about your experiences and life in general, there are no short cuts and good luck with your onward journey of life.

there is a shortcut if u make it;)

august2803
28-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Anything that causes tension does what is evil.
Conflict and war is exactly what evil wants, so it can feed of the bled energy by those who are tense (fearful).
A truly awoken person knows this and remains calm and loving regardless of anything else.
Only the fearless can create space to walk through fire. They see no conflict or war, but only what is true.

awesome i know this now; shine ur light

markings
29-04-2017, 06:41 AM
Frankly, I'm not "awake" but I'm doing everything I can to get there. It comes by practice, doesn't it?
Actually not.
It comes by letting go - of all practice - especially the wrong ones.
It comes about by 'not doing'.
The trouble is that 'not doing' makes no sense to us, it implies laziness, not making an effort, so we are always busy 'doing' and that keeps us trapped right where we are.

lemex
29-04-2017, 05:12 PM
I am sorry for what you have gone through, I admire your courage of getting out of that situation and making it better.

As we age, we evolve, we mature, we learn to take resposibilities and learn through our experiences.

Thank you Aube.

Yes, imo beautifully said. Where I am cryptic, you are not. We add to each others clarity.

Lorelyen
29-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Well, I'm going to beddibies now - sleep to this material world and awakening into a rather different one. What adventures it brings remains to be seem (and heard etc).

FallingLeaves
30-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Actually not.
It comes by letting go - of all practice - especially the wrong ones.
It comes about by 'not doing'.
The trouble is that 'not doing' makes no sense to us, it implies laziness, not making an effort, so we are always busy 'doing' and that keeps us trapped right where we are.

Don't get me wrong... what you have to say is of great value for those in the modern world who will listen... it jsut isn't the answer to everything, or the end of the road for that matter.

markings
30-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Don't get me wrong... what you have to say is of great value for those in the modern world who will listen... it jsut isn't the answer to everything, or the end of the road for that matter.
You are right, 'not doing' gets us nowhere in this earthly world but in that other world, the spiritual or celestial world, it achieves everything.

Only a few people realize that when the boundary is cross from this world into that one, and vice versa, virtually everything becomes opposite.

Miss Hepburn
30-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?:O Hi august,
I used to be way more aware of the spiritual warfare going on about a decade ago...boy, was I!
But, being a sentry at my post 24/7 for quite awhile, and that is exactly what I called it then...
what I found is the enemy got bored and backed away...so, now, metaphorically, I can simply
show my face and the enemy disappears...
with me laughing at the 'roaring lion'... that has no teeth.
(ref 1 Peter 5)
I often say there is a time one gets on automatic pilot most of the time...the grooves
or pathways in the brain change...so that peace, confidence and connection
become the norm for the synapes and the soul.

Golden Eagle
03-05-2017, 10:47 PM

A few ..... very few ...... most of them leave.

naturesflow
03-05-2017, 11:08 PM
A few ..... very few ...... most of them leave.

Probably because the battles arise here and they think that they shouldn't, especially in an Spiritual forum...:wink:

Life goes on, just in another way of life for many who choose new things, new spaces. I don't think it has anything to do with being awake at all.

Change is constant ..

loopylucid
14-05-2017, 08:55 PM
:icon_thumleft: im still snoozing myself lol

Loopy

CrystalSong
15-05-2017, 01:13 AM
That was funny Loopy! LOL

Hey speaking of which, next time you snooze we should meet up for a cuppa` in the Astral :)

Azmond
15-05-2017, 02:22 AM
August, I do not think that every awake person, has to have the same knowledge about the reality as others. Maybe in the end of this process, we will all know and understand what it is for us to understand so we can start a new experience. But for now, I think that every soul wakes up and uses the part, which can help the world most in this moment.

I know what you were referring to, but is knowing this really what makes one awake? I have had friends, who knew nothing about spirituality in a sense that they would not even use this world or talk about it like spirituality is what is important to them, and yet they were deeply spiritual beings. They never talked about energy, meditation, soul, connecting with higher self and whatever one may think of when being spiritual. They talked about ordinary everyday things, but the words they spoke held great wisdom to me non the less. I was puzzled by this at first, until later I realised, they don't need any of this, because perhaps they already have all the knowledge inside, and they just need to live it in every day without realising it themselves.

markings
15-05-2017, 04:17 AM
Probably because the battles arise here and they think that they shouldn't, especially in an Spiritual forum...:wink:

but they should, especially in an Spiritual forum.

Greenslade
15-05-2017, 09:15 AM
I know what you were referring to, but is knowing this really what makes one awake? I have had friends, who knew nothing about spirituality in a sense that they would not even use this world or talk about it like spirituality is what is important to them, and yet they were deeply spiritual beings. They never talked about energy, meditation, soul, connecting with higher self and whatever one may think of when being spiritual. They talked about ordinary everyday things, but the words they spoke held great wisdom to me non the less. I was puzzled by this at first, until later I realised, they don't need any of this, because perhaps they already have all the knowledge inside, and they just need to live it in every day without realising it themselves.There's a 'special' kind of feeling that happens in these situations, using the word 'special' for a lack of any other. On the outside many are simple, humble, appear 'mundane' but on the inside their own Light shines brightly because there are no 'layers'. Perhaps those are the ones that are most awake. Wisdom is not knowledge and it can only come from experience. You might be surprised to find that most people like that are very aware of themselves

Every Soul is awake and we all have one inside regardless of whether we call ourselves Spiritual or not. What's more interesting is asking what we're Spiritually awake to and the reasons we use the words, when you are awake to that then you're awake to the most revealing of all.

lenvdb64
15-05-2017, 02:54 PM
For me - the concept of Awakening is about becoming Soul/Ego aware.

We are effectively Multidimensional (5D) beings living in a 4D reality in a 3D physical body.

If you think of yourself as a Human being, you probably are not Awake.
Once you tend to gravitate to being a Divine Eternal Soul having a temporary experience as a human being, then you are loser to being awake. Recognising that my Soul is a Divine Fragment of God in me, God living in me as Me.

Try tell me who you are without referring to your name, genealogy, your work/career or what you do. This usually makes one think about who we are.

For me Awakening was gradual. I became Soul Aware. At the same time I also became aware of who I am in terms of my Ego.

To me understanding my Ego as my Animal nature, the root of every fear based decision, the 4 F's (Fight/Flight/Feed off it/F...it (reproduce) with it ) etc, Understanding that I need to subdue the Ego as taught by the Mystery Traditions and Freemasonry etc.

Then Meditate regularly to discover my inner dimensions and processes. Studying and understanding the Qabalistic Tree of Life helped me a great deal. And with this I began to develop a relationship with my Higher Self. This is an ongoing process.

Mastering my own thoughts, after watching The Secret, helped me to realise I create my own reality by my thoughts and thinking. So I now observe my own thoughts and thinking patterns. I become the Master of the Self.

This sums up an Awakening.
Usually an awakening brings about an inner change that also produces outer changes. I became a vegetarian, as I was prompted within. I never saw that coming!! My partner at the time left me. But the Universe filled this gap in my life with a most wonderful spiritually aware person since.

Shivani Devi
17-05-2017, 09:45 AM
I get a lot of answers and see things that seem low even for people with thousands of posts here. Are people here actually awake to the spiritual warfare etc?:OYou can't really generalise as to the spiritual awareness of people on this forum as a group. I could say that some may be...some may not be, but even that will be my ego judging something that it's not in any position to do.

Sometimes, you will see a certain reply and go 'oh really? how low!' and if you are the opening poster of the thread, you have the right to say that such advice is somewhat 'unhelpful' or 'inappropriate' or whatever the case...but if another finds it useful, enlightening etc, it has served the purpose and designed end.

All I can say is that we all are at varying stages of spiritual growth and the growth doesn't cease.

I can also say that even the most 'awake' among us will claim to be still sleeping, once they realise that others opinions are irrelevant and 'claims' mean nothing. So, your whole point and purpose is relatively and perceptually moot.