PDA

View Full Version : Towel unexpectedly thrown onto the floor

utroz
20-04-2017, 10:05 PM
It's something that happened about 10 years ago, right after my father passed away. My father died due to surgery complications. He had problems with alcohol and diseases as a consequence. A few days after my father passed away, I was taking a shower, looking towards the door, and all of a sudden, my towel was thrown onto the floor. It's strange because my towel was hanging on the shower box, and if the cause were the wind due to opened window (i don't remember whether or not it was closed), the towel would have gone directly onto the floor. It's like somebody threw my towel, which is what my mind told me. Given that I was shocked by my father's death, it could have been a delusion. I was only about 17 years old. It was a scary experience. I ran out of the shower with all the soap on my body. What do you guys think about it? From a non-sceptical perspective, it could have been my father not accepting his death and desperately trying to communicate with me. Regards.

PeaceSeeker
20-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Supernaturalism cannot cross over into the natural existence. Our minds sometimes play tricks on us.