PDA

View Full Version : The Higher the Vibration

GalTrav
17-04-2017, 02:25 AM
I'm experiencing a fast and rapid increase in vibe and on my way up I'm noticing, people are falling away. It's not that I'm getting lonely, I'm just wondering if there are a lot of people in a much higher vibe similar to mine so we can attract eachother. 3 moldavites with me everywhere I go now.

Miss Hepburn
17-04-2017, 09:15 AM
I would say whatever the vibration one is experiencing...High, low or medium, ha...we are naturally attracting beings, period.
Have patience and watch what is drawn into your sphere of vision...
your circle of encounters.
It will be perfect for you...then, it is up to you to
perceive them as such...to perceive the wisdom that the Universe simply Is...
the 'whys' of why they were brought to you; the good, the bad, and the ugly...so to speak.
Being an observer to all that is brought to us or all we attract is fun. :smile:

Lorelyen
17-04-2017, 12:34 PM
I'm experiencing a fast and rapid increase in vibe and on my way up I'm noticing, people are falling away. It's not that I'm getting lonely, I'm just wondering if there are a lot of people in a much higher vibe similar to mine so we can attract eachother. 3 moldavites with me everywhere I go now.
What vibration is this?

naturesflow
17-04-2017, 01:23 PM
What vibration is this?

High vibration I think it was mentioned...:icon_eek:

The Taoist
17-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Hello' Gal Trav:

Your issue / experience is not an uncommon one, but rather...it is a time of excitement as you move into new, empowering and higher aspects of consciousness for....it is clear that....you are currently experiencing an element of transition from lower conscious focus into higher, more evolved conscious focus, this being a personal evolutionary event.

Now, each individual manifests transition within their own expression. Many individuals presently are manifesting this state of transition within physical reality. Therefore, they experience what may be called unusual activity.

How does this work? Well, what we have here is....a situation where...you continue within your consciously accepted reality, but you allow yourself time periods of letting go of your consciously accepted reality and enter into actions of transition, for example....”simultaneous time, feeling detached from others or reality as you have known it, addressing to belief systems, perceiving alternate realities, perceiving alternate selves of this one particular conscious reality”.

It is merely an action of transition within physical reality as you move into higher vibrational states of non-physical reality. And, what is seen that will benefit you in this current movement within this present now, that the most affecting of your beliefs is that of addressing and resolving issues of your own self-worth and that of duality, the concept of oppositional forces.

And what will benefit you in this movement is to focus and energize the perspective and belief that.... in this moment....”you are perfect” within your expression in each and every moment. Allowing yourself to be accepting of self as a wondrous creation, a glorious being and very worthy of all of your expression. This shall be the most helpful to you.

I wish you well in your inner journey of learning, my friend.

In Light & Love Taoist

Lorelyen
17-04-2017, 07:10 PM
High vibration I think it was mentioned...:icon_eek:
But that doesn't answer the question. Let me be a little more technical then.
:wink:
What is vibrating and at what frequency.

No matter what one's trying to say if there's vibration there's periodicity and therefore a frequency/frequencies.

I worry about people - vibrate too high and they start broadcasting or disintegrate. And dis-in't-de-greatest thing that could happen on Easter Monday when all the shock absorber shops are shut.
:smile:

Seriously - is it a level of optimism; a mood swing; a level of excitement; being a more affable person? How would it be received by other people unacquainted with the vibrator?

Greenslade
18-04-2017, 09:44 AM
the vibrator?Perhaps another word is needed for the dictionary, how about vibratee?

naturesflow
18-04-2017, 12:53 PM
But that doesn't answer the question. Let me be a little more technical then.
:wink:
What is vibrating and at what frequency.

No matter what one's trying to say if there's vibration there's periodicity and therefore a frequency/frequencies.

I worry about people - vibrate too high and they start broadcasting or disintegrate. And dis-in't-de-greatest thing that could happen on Easter Monday when all the shock absorber shops are shut.

Seriously - is it a level of optimism; a mood swing; a level of excitement; being a more affable person? How would it be received by other people unacquainted with the vibrator?

lol ....

Your mind intrigues me. Lucky its not so fixed ay that it doesn't mind being mindful, a mind changed, minding its own business or even mind bending.. Mind you Loreleyn. I have to wonder about this unacquainted vibrator issue you so mindfully brought up...I think my mind is wandering to far into the mood swinging with excitement and playing the mindless mind chatter, mindfully as a mindshare.

nvm...

Melahin
18-04-2017, 02:32 PM
I'm just wondering if there are a lot of people in a much higher vibe similar to mine so we can attract eachother.

At your preferred vibration there will be as many people as you desire there to be.

Lorelyen
18-04-2017, 03:18 PM
lol ....

Your mind intrigues me. Lucky its not so fixed ay that it doesn't mind being mindful, a mind changed, minding its own business or even mind bending.. Mind you Loreleyn. I have to wonder about this unacquainted vibrator issue you so mindfully brought up...I think my mind is wandering to far into the mood swinging with excitement and playing the mindless mind chatter, mindfully as a mindshare.

nvm...

My mind? Yours does me. :wink:

You see, I'm willing to accept these vibrations as metaphor... but of what?

Using a metaphor is like a slanted adjective, so when someone says "the merciless sun" it could mean it's too hot and could harm if they don't get in the shade. As a metaphor it relies on people having experienced such a sun or having a vivid imagination).

So, when someone's vibrating - I mean, people don't physically vibrate the whole time, not at a constant, single frequency so....what's it illustrating? Mood? Emotional platform? Happiness? Greater acceptance? Today's physiological energy? Maybe a combination of them?

As things are it seems a piece of jargon that's crept into the scene very recently.

naturesflow
18-04-2017, 08:57 PM
My mind? Yours does me. :wink:

You see, I'm willing to accept these vibrations as metaphor... but of what?

Using a metaphor is like a slanted adjective, so when someone says "the merciless sun" it could mean it's too hot and could harm if they don't get in the shade. As a metaphor it relies on people having experienced such a sun or having a vivid imagination).

So, when someone's vibrating - I mean, people don't physically vibrate the whole time, not at a constant, single frequency so....what's it illustrating? Mood? Emotional platform? Happiness? Greater acceptance? Today's physiological energy? Maybe a combination of them?

As things are it seems a piece of jargon that's crept into the scene very recently.

Now you have me mindfully aware of something important in your reveal, which I suppose is much more open to itself, rather than being unmindful mind chattering and not letting it reveal itself beyond its own personal ideas of what it relates too?

And yes yes yes. The metaphor wants to speak of its "contents" which opens up a whole other world of itself where the "fixed" idea, moves away from a defined barrier/fixed point of what it is experiencing, to the flow and movement of itself and how that "whole" self experiences itself in this way. The mind likes to believe it is experiencing something "solid/ fixed" so naturally in this way, of my very carefully considered opinion, you may be sorely disappointed, if your world comes crashing down in other ways of you not "getting it beyond your mind" alone, so best dance and shake all that high vibrational views up and around and inside out and see what they are really made of, relate too..

A new dance perhaps? What can we call it?

Your a wise owl. I like the way you hoot and dance so I am going to let you call this new dance whatever you want...:)

Lorelyen
19-04-2017, 08:02 AM
^^^ I think I shall call it the Dance of Firefrost.... then I can shiver as I burn! So is my metaphor!

Am I a metaphor? Are we all? Is everything our senses receive a metaphor?

But you see, you come up with this rather beautiful notion of flow, which it is. I'm not so sure about the mind believing an experience is solid/fixed. In terms of the flow it arrives and mixes and blends with one's great experiential pool and while it might be observed in a kind of fixed way "on receipt" it is assimilated and....the flow continues. No experience is really fixed to me. The mind tends to "pattern" but it is within us to let those patterns change, develop and flow into new patterns.

This is why I think vibrating is a wasted concept. Sure, physically everything vibrates but experientially it flows. Ripples may appear but they are damped during the assimilation.

And...this morning, in a few minutes it's zumba so I'll see which wins, the fire or the frost. It's cold here but dance is warm. Gyrate, not vibrate. Being joyous is part of that continuum and flow illuminated by the atmosphere, the people who make it, the music... the swell of an internal ecstasy...

Owl? Me? Well, I only eat sugar mice if anyone offers me one! No matter, I will hoot a hello your way and to the morning - and to the chilly sun that irradiates us.
Twwit...twwooo....

Lorelyen
19-04-2017, 08:08 AM
And now....I await GalTrav, elucidating just a little more about these vibrations. Elucidate away, friend!

Lorelyen
20-04-2017, 10:21 AM
^^^ Which doesn't look as if it's going to happen.

So...what must one assume (and I do so dislike assuming but needs must)?

Melahin
20-04-2017, 11:45 AM
So...what must one assume (and I do so dislike assuming but needs must)?

You could just read the OP it leaves little room for assumptions.

Lorelyen
20-04-2017, 09:07 PM
You could just read the OP it leaves little room for assumptions.

Umm....I did. LOL. Could you believe that's why I asked the questions? ...It doesn't actually make much sense as is!
Vibe? Going up? Rapid increase?
But looks like a clarification is unlikely.

Melahin
21-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Umm....I did. LOL. Could you believe that's why I asked the questions? ...It doesn't actually make much sense as is!
Vibe? Going up? Rapid increase?
But looks like a clarification is unlikely.

I believe so, but I also believe you understand it, just might not really agree with the way it is expressed :wink: I think you get that in pop-smart spirituality these expressions the way she used them mean that she is getting happier with herself, and is wondering if there is a lot of people where she is going since it sounds like it is new territory. It might be like going from the big city to a smaller city, there might not be as many people there, but there will be more people you actually like spending time with or something, since I would guess the more in tune with your inner being (or whatever) you get, the less contrast you will run into, and the one you do does not seem like that big of a deal anymore. I will stop talking now... :tongue: