PDA

View Full Version : Astral Projection Question

Silonax
17-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Hi, Im new to these forums but I needed a place to ask my question since i cant find anyone to discuss these things with me. Ive been practicing astral projection for a while now, and ive had lots of successful astral projections, and the rest seem to turn into lucid dreams. I was wondering, why is it that sometimes its extremely easy to astral project and other times its nearly impossible? ive had an astral projection within 10 minutes of lying down and other times i can meditate for 4 hours without any results. Whats the cause of that? Im always completely calm, my focus is very strong, but I just cant seem to astral project at all on these certain nights, for no apparent reason

astralsuzy
17-02-2011, 08:26 PM
I think that happens to us all. Sometimes it is easy and other times it is nearly impossible. Perhaps it is because the mind is not relaxed enough. Perhaps it is because the more you AP the easier it gets. The less often you AP the harder it gets. I am not sure about that but it seems to be the case with me.

Simon Karlos
20-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi Silonax, pleased to meet you.

Some ideas that may assist you:

The easier we become on ourselves and not look at anything that happens (or seems not to happen) as a failure, the more clear our emotions are--and this will assure more of those "successes" that one wants. (However, a wise one once said, "Success is a journey, not a destination.") Worry and concern are emotional indicators that we have a vibration of mis-trust in our attitude that is out-of-alignment with what we want. If you were truly "always completely calm" during those times there would be absolutely no problem, no matter what the result would be, because complete calm means no control issues and no trust issues, and hence no concern or worry. Take a deeper look at your unconscious core beliefs, and you will find some preconceived ideas that you may want to change. Deep self-contemplation, without judging ourselves, is amazingly healing for the mind. You've done a fantastic job with astral projection, having had many awesome successes, and if you were to play-up those successes and savor them more in your mind, I am confident that you would be amazed at what fabulous new results you create.
The issue with most practitioners is that there is often an attitude of "I want it to happen at such-and-such time," and "It must happen in this way." Most AP practitioners do not even realize this, yet it is vitally important for all areas of life that we eventually learn that real power and control does not exist on the "human personality level." It is the so-called Higher Self/Soul that has true mastery of states of consciousness, and our job is to learn to blend with this "greater" part of ourselves while remaining physically embodied, which gives much easier and faster access to those results that would make the heart sing. :)

Blessings
Kar