PDA

View Full Version : Sexual energy vampires

ocean
29-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the loaded subject line, but couldnt think of how else to describe this phenomenon I'm newly noticing!

I've noticed that there are people who exert a very strong sexual pull. They reach out with their sexual energy, with the hope that yours will mingle with it, but they have no desire for a relationship with you. In human terms, they're flirts. Teases are slightly different, as are womanisers / man-eaters, but ultimately the goal is the same - conquest of another person's sexual energy.

I'm also seeing that my sexual energy has been vulnerable in the past, which has led to unfortunate situations. I'm learning that this energy needs to be drawn in and harnessed, and this is making me notice the way that sexual energy just thrown around in every day life... some people trying to give, and some people trying to conquer.

I feel my energy is still vulnerable and I'm trying to figure out what to do. I've been doing a practice where I draw energy up from the Earth, and this connects me to my sexuality (and made me realise how vulnerable I am). It's protective, but not protective enough...

Does anyone know anything more about this?

Lorelyen
29-03-2017, 10:15 AM
You need to protect yourself with a energic sheath/aura if you're sure this is the case. It's
particularly important if you work on the astral at all.

The problem is that if you are attractive to men, you'll attract. It's nature. It's why there are the two genders.
Their first glimpse of you will probably be your face, then take in the whole of you physically. Whatever their intentions:
immediately or ultimately (and usually hidden even from then when they start to roll out the chatlines),
a smile but with a few defensive gestures will probably come as more of a NO than the word "no".

The mating game is a ritual that can be undone in any number of ways.

naturesflow
29-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the loaded subject line, but couldnt think of how else to describe this phenomenon I'm newly noticing!

I've noticed that there are people who exert a very strong sexual pull. They reach out with their sexual energy, with the hope that yours will mingle with it, but they have no desire for a relationship with you. In human terms, they're flirts. Teases are slightly different, as are womanisers / man-eaters, but ultimately the goal is the same - conquest of another person's sexual energy.

I'm also seeing that my sexual energy has been vulnerable in the past, which has led to unfortunate situations. I'm learning that this energy needs to be drawn in and harnessed, and this is making me notice the way that sexual energy just thrown around in every day life... some people trying to give, and some people trying to conquer.

I feel my energy is still vulnerable and I'm trying to figure out what to do. I've been doing a practice where I draw energy up from the Earth, and this connects me to my sexuality (and made me realise how vulnerable I am). It's protective, but not protective enough...

If your aware of your vulnerability in this way, you really just have to make a conscious effort to reflect and move yourself differently to what is moving outside of you. So it may mean some kind of conscious boundary that works for you.
Its quite difficult because I have learned that to open fully your core aspects you at some point have to recognise your own ability to stay grounded and strong in yourself regardless of what others are projecting. Of course in a mutually responsive connection it isn't an issue because there are two parties attracted and consenting to what is moving in that space.

Some people use sexual energy as the means to "connect" ..for some it leads the attraction, so its at the forefront of their relating. You can naturally model a deeper groundedness in yourself that as to how you wish to relate. Kind of be the model of connection to show your open but not just to that energy as the point of connection in the immediacy of that moment. In this way you guage how you feel deeper in the connection before it enters into that arena..

John32241
29-03-2017, 11:47 AM

Hello,

Repressed sexual expression will create unbalance in both men and women. Once you align and balance your own energies more effectively. the energies and needs of others will be of no serious concern to you.

The idea or concept of protecting a dynamic force of nature seems sully to me. The woman by design has a heightened awareness and inner knowing intuitively about all her relationship potentials. When you are open to detecting another energetically, you also have the strength of will to encourage another or know how to gracefully avoid energy entanglements with them. Every woman does.

I hope that these views on this subject will be of service to you.

John

firstandlast
29-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Perhaps if you responded to the energy, while not investing more of your energy into it; you would be more effective--

That is, they are putting out a certain amount of energy, and you are responding with more energy then they are putting out for you to take--

In a certain sense, you are the energetic vampire here, you are trying to take energy that is not being offered, because you are not purely in the moment of what it is-- Either you are thinking where it is leading, or such even if you think such a move is a sign, you are not enjoying the sign as it comes--

You aren't vulnerable, you are offering it--

Silver
29-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Perhaps if you responded to the energy, while not investing more of your energy into it; you would be more effective--

That is, they are putting out a certain amount of energy, and you are responding with more energy then they are putting out for you to take--

In a certain sense, you are the energetic vampire here, you are trying to take energy that is not being offered, because you are not purely in the moment of what it is-- Either you are thinking where it is leading, or such even if you think such a move is a sign, you are not enjoying the sign as it comes--

You aren't vulnerable, you are offering it--

All of that makes sense to me.

The more one becomes aware of what they're offering (I think it's a matter of degrees) and assessing how much others may be offering, it's still an innocent, natural thing. If only people could let it be and at the same time not react or overreact to this energy thing.

ocean
29-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Oh no, I'm completely aware that I'm offering it. Thats what I mean by vulnerable. I'm not interested but I can't close off my sexual energy to people. So people often think I'm interested when I'm not.

Weirdly, even though I might not want someone intellectually or emotionally, my sexual energy is needy (so why below).

Sorry I can't quote individual comments but I'm on my phone -

John, I think you're totally right and all that resonates and makes sense. I think the issue is that I suffered srxual trauma at a young age, and the experience damaged my ability to change my signals. I'm understanding this better recently, I wasn't even aware of it before. Amy suggestions on how to balance my sexusl energy? I've only just started tuning into it, which I guess is a start.

Naturesflow, thanks - that all makes sense. The reason I had this realisation is cos yesterday I spent am afternoon with a male friend who is a flirt. When I'm with him I always feel a lot of attraction, even though I try to block it. Yesterday I was focused on feeling connected to the earth, but I kept feeling him pulling my secual energy towards him. I know this doesn't have to happen, but my grounding isn't strong enough to avoid getting pulled in.

Those who are going to say people can't take your energy - sorry, but that naive. It happens all the time. They can take all they want, but they need your consent. Unfortunately, this consent is often given unconsciously.

ocean
29-03-2017, 04:10 PM
you can naturally model a deeper groundedness in yourself that as to how you wish to relate. Kind of be the model of connection to show your open but not just to that energy as the point of connection in the immediacy of that moment. In this way you guage how you feel deeper in the connection before it enters into that arena..

This is really helpful - do you mean I should hold the intention to get a real sense of the person, beneath the sexual energy?

John32241
29-03-2017, 05:06 PM
John, I think you're totally right and all that resonates and makes sense. I think the issue is that I suffered srxual trauma at a young age, and the experience damaged my ability to change my signals. I'm understanding this better recently, I wasn't even aware of it before. Amy suggestions on how to balance my sexusl energy? I've only just started tuning into it, which I guess is a start.

Hi,

I think and feel it is best to be aware that we have all repressed sexual expression. Set the intent to balance it in our meditations. Have compassion and understanding towards our self for allowing it.

Let your self be guided on how best to address the specific issues which are in the way. Kindness works miracles with some thing like this.

John

firstandlast
29-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Oh no, I'm completely aware that I'm offering it. Thats what I mean by vulnerable. I'm not interested but I can't close off my sexual energy to people. So people often think I'm interested when I'm not.

Weirdly, even though I might not want someone intellectually or emotionally, my sexual energy is needy (so why below).

Sorry I can't quote individual comments but I'm on my phone -

Naturesflow, thanks - that all makes sense. The reason I had this realisation is cos yesterday I spent am afternoon with a male friend who is a flirt. When I'm with him I always feel a lot of attraction, even though I try to block it. Yesterday I was focused on feeling connected to the earth, but I kept feeling him pulling my secual energy towards him. I know this doesn't have to happen, but my grounding isn't strong enough to avoid getting pulled in.

Those who are going to say people can't take your energy - sorry, but that naive. It happens all the time. They can take all they want, but they need your consent. Unfortunately, this consent is often given unconsciously.

Than why not focus it? Craft it into something with purpose-- If you have no purpose for it, than such will be lead anywhere it finds itself having purpose-- Become conscious of this energy and use it according to your intent; Embrace it, define it, make it clear to those around you-- Do not just let the subtle energy take its shape in the mind of those who experience it; give it form and demand it be honored for what it is, and not what it is interpreted as--

Create with it, weave it as part of yourself-- Be clear in your definition and your approach-- You ooze this energy when your expressions leak it, close those vague expressions and be upright with who you are--

lilith
30-03-2017, 06:50 AM

This.
I don't think you're a vampire as someone's mentioned. No true vampire would open a thread like this with so much insight. They're always exceptions, but I feel this isn't that case.
I feel you're just being open and kind of passive about what is going on with your energy. You're allowing others to do with it what they want. Since you've gone through abuse, it probably still feels familiar to lose control and that's what's attracting you to these people and situations. They, on the other hand, are on the other end of the spectrum, so to say.
Basically, what might probably help, is to accept that part of you and let go of the identity you've once created, and that is that you're helpless. Everyone of us has a choice who you let in your life and in your energy field. It does take some conscious effort and practice to recognize the signs and make the right decision for you. These experiences will repeat until you learn you have the power to shift your perception on the strength you have, instead focus on all the flaws (which are your strength and you are becoming aware of it).

ocean
30-03-2017, 08:32 AM
This.
I don't think you're a vampire as someone's mentioned. No true vampire would open a thread like this with so much insight. They're always exceptions, but I feel this isn't that case.
I feel you're just being open and kind of passive about what is going on with your energy. You're allowing others to do with it what they want. Since you've gone through abuse, it probably still feels familiar to lose control and that's what's attracting you to these people and situations. They, on the other hand, are on the other end of the spectrum, so to say.
Basically, what might probably help, is to accept that part of you and let go of the identity you've once created, and that is that you're helpless. Everyone of us has a choice who you let in your life and in your energy field. It does take some conscious effort and practice to recognize the signs and make the right decision for you. These experiences will repeat until you learn you have the power to shift your perception on the strength you have, instead focus on all the flaws (which are your strength and you are becoming aware of it).

Hi Lilith, thank you for this. It really makes sense! I've been completely disconnected from my sexuality, which has meant I was totally unaware of what was happening energetically.

Now that I'm connected I realise what's happening but am not empowered yet to take control of my own energy. There's still a lot of low self esteem in this area. But as you say, focusing on strengths is a good start, and one strength I have is my awareness. I could begin by celebrating that...

BTW, when I saw your name on the forum I expected your reply to be very different! When doing research before posting the name "Lilith" came up quite a few times

firstandlast
31-03-2017, 03:11 PM
To be clear, I thought you were on the other end of this which is where my original response came from. It was all really vague to me actually.

But, when I call someone an enegertic vampire. It is usually because they called somone else an energetic vampire, so I try to demonstrate the oposung vamperic view.

Otherwise things are so interconnected for me, that at the highest level of seperate interaction, we are all vampires. And above that, there are no vampires.