PDA

View Full Version : BREATHING EXERCISES

august2803
22-03-2017, 04:11 PM
I heard breathing exercises can be an even worse dependency than high sound frequencies and other helpers because you get in the habit of unnatural breathing!

What are you more experienced wanderers opinion on this?

Really appreciate answer because im insecure if including it in my practice would "hurt" my progress in the long run. Thanks:)

running
22-03-2017, 06:17 PM
I heard breathing exercises can be an even worse dependency than high sound frequencies and other helpers because you get in the habit of unnatural breathing!

What are you more experienced wanderers opinion on this?

Really appreciate answer because im insecure if including it in my practice would "hurt" my progress in the long run. Thanks:)

i have found doing pranayama to be very helpful. yoganni i think is the name where many have utilized his exercise with great success.

in any case and i can only speak for me. it moves energy up through my passages clearing blocks. i do it when i run. and i do 5 sets of it twice a week typically.

for me and many i have heard often you want to take it easy. starting small and working your way up.otherwise you can get overwhelmed with clearing the emotional body. like a mental chaos. i would look into yoganni's deal since they have a forum, and many people with some experience.

hopefully somebody else has some info for yeah. wish i had more. good luck.

oh yeah. its mostly related to kundalimi work in what i know. i really don't know much though.

Rayen
22-03-2017, 06:25 PM
I think you shouldn't be worried. There are a lot of different breathing techniques and forms, and nothing is really unnatural. Different forms for different things.