PDA

View Full Version : Intention + thought = Reality ?

Ginger Maynor
21-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Does form follow thought?

Do our intentions create our reality?

How much of the opportunities that appear in our lives are really only just "chance" versus what we actually brought about ourselves?

Jack Canfield was quoted "We only control 3 things: Thoughts we think, Images we visualize, and Actions we take". How much is really under our control?

firstandlast
21-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Yes, but such is more potent than we imagine--

The work

Now I will begin to explain the process of transmutation— Every person has a set of fixed stars, or aspects of their personality that manifests itself at certain points in our attention as an extension of yourself, however often when we identify with the body alone; we understand this personality to be that outward expression, rather than within those events in our attention inward or outward (which will be reconciled as the same when one is at this point—)—

It can be said like this; if you are artist, and you create a painting or art of some sort, the aspects of the painting or product contain your fixed stars at a given point, and the art itself is a culmination of all these aspects in coherent being— That is, there are certain aspects that are between your fixed stars, such as the medium and canvas, and those things that are between you and your creation and yet are still a vital part of it— The qualities and subject matter, and meta subjects within the subject matter are your fixed stars (and yet, it is the shapes between them that are not your fixed stars, but your way through expressing those points in your personality that not fixed in form, but quality and intent)— And then all the fixed stars together culminate into your coherent identity—

When we place pressure upon our attention, we bring these fixed stars closer together; much like an art piece, and like the culmination that might be a painting when reproduced in our very attention rearrange our outlook to create a culminated or perfected personality quality; this is known as the diamond body in some traditions— When our very personality is rearranged in a manner that perfectly expressed our intent and the qualities that those intents manifest in pure geometric and spiritual forms, we manifest our soul into being— If one is a well developed or “greater” soul; this is a bit different and a soul fragment is incarnated on earth, which is the equivalent of one of the fixed stars coming into perfect incarnation, and the greater work becomes to manifest each of these fixed stars in their perfected form into a greater coherent being— This is the angle I speak to you from—

The point of incarnating the soul, or having the soul upon descend upon yourself; one might look up in the sky and see the glimmer of the stone yet to be transmuted framing the incarnated aspect in a brilliant red which shines with the qualities of your own being; which at this point will be represented in forms that are not your own, but collective; making it archetypal— I cannot truly tell you what I saw, except that I incarnated the hero archetype and the gem shimmered with the best I could recall scenes that appeared like the Nintendo game cover of “Last Action Hero”— If you don’t think this world has a sense of humor, wake up—

I say these things just so that you can fully understand this process as best as I can express it—

The incarnation of the light of the soul, must begin casting itself on its shadow aspects— And by this, we must magnetize the diamond body that incarnates it further into our reality, by transmuting the tail of the fixed stars— These tails, are those things between the fixed qualities expressed; in our painting, it is the refinement of shapes, color, choices, into a greater coherent expression— It is the bringing together of those forms in between that are not us, but of us into a greater alignment with who we are—

On the higher level; without breaking it down into great detail; we must be able to pass each quality that expands itself into the four corners of being— That is, there are four archetypal forms in each aspect of each quality that one can be aware of— The alchemist who manages will end up with four forms, each one entirely different and yet containing a transcendent direction between them that brings order to these forms, as well as allows the alchemist to understand the truth of the quality which is not form itself but expresses itself through form— When we can do this, we become much more capable in range of expression; and thus in any situation become much more aware of the choices we can make that better express this quality of intent—

I suppose I should discuss the ramifications of such a thing; it allows us to navigate those gray areas with brilliant color— It allows us to understand good as not a single form or action; but the consequences of the form or action existing in relation to everything else— It allows us to see how our old decisions which were with the same intent, in narrow bandwidth only manifested a certain degree of our spirit— The person who gives a few dollars to a homeless man on the street may express the same intent as someone who has managed to provide food for an entire county; but one man’s degree of spirit was of greater influence— HOWEVER, one must also remember that the degree of influence one may have is because that spirit flows through all and one simply resonates with it in a more perfected fashion, and yet it is all that spirit, like the first man who donated a few bucks to a single man, that ALLOWS the greater expression to come into manifestation—

This however is not always the case, for such things can occur in many forms; and just because a man possesses great spirit and resonation, does not mean it will be apparent by society that he is so supported; and thus we are simply exemplifying one formation that EXPRESSES the quality I am talking about, but is not limited to that form—

For now, that should be enough for the initiate to begin understanding transmutation of self; and the beginning transmutation of matter into a coherent focal point—

The sacred temples–

There are invisible temples everywhere that have remained hidden from us for a long time, and I will speak to the nature of how and why— When one sufficiently illuminates their own mind, their entire thought structure and mythological out look becomes available to them through the third eye or by envisioning the relationships between all perspectives in their outlook, creating a series of structures that are arranged according to their relationship with the current perspective—

These mental structures have remained hidden for a long time, or very subtle and illusive; because the temple is often built not in spirit of themselves but in understanding the nature of things as they are— This appears to the enlightened person as sort of luminous glow of beauty, but that the structures are so aligned with things as they are, that they are not seen as temples separate or distinct in relation to what is—

The person, whom through divine means erects theirs own cathedral; will begin to see geometric shapes appear through out reality, and the more that their life becomes an expression of their own spirit, rather than an understanding of things as they appear; so too do they erect a structure around themselves that effects others whom by subconsciously interacting with the temple which play out as the formations in manifestation (that is, if I make a choice unlike the mundane choice; this is represented in the luminous temple, which contains information and wisdom of the interaction, but that the person deals with the manifested choice which is the only level they know how to deal with it; the more well built the temple, the more potent the choice, and the more disruptive it is to the normal choices around them)—

I do see many invisible temples upon this planet, but that I see very few people with structures that exist much beyond what is, and thus it is only when I encourage them to express themselves beyond the mundane temples they are aware of as every day occurrences or things, do I begin to see their temple emerge and its real interaction with mine—

The importance of these temples, not so much being seen and known; but being aligned by greater expression of the heart; is that our mental structures cannot truly align and act in accordance with each other with out being manifested, and there for the emotions that cast light on things for us are dim personal experiences, rather than sacred synchronous and meaningful beyond our personal circular reference— That is our reference becomes collective and shared so their is mutual understanding rather than communication just to understand each other to greater extents— This is of course in a sense; post-philosophy living in the manner it has become—

This is advanced work excerpt from dialogues with Chaos Magicians--

Chatter on the feed–

excerpt of my writing talking about what I directly am speaking about here—

“When one sufficiently illuminates their own mind, their entire thought structure and mythological out look becomes available to them through the third eye or by envisioning the relationships between all perspectives in their outlook, creating a series of structures that are arranged according to their relationship with the current perspective—”

Because, at the higher levels of interdimensional illumination; even though in construct can be understood in geometric principles, the ability to ascribe their position in resonance within the angle upon itself each time in front of us, moves away from being determinable by simple extrapolation; the old occult methods while still applicable and important, become obsolete in a certain manner (transcended)—

It at this point, that I should say the study gets more interesting, because simple cause and effect cannot describe the relationships and movements of vortices that move through everything (rather than a definable flow so to speak in the lower structures which appear as vortices)— One must obtain a personal myth or story which allows one to properly designate the mental structures at the highest level in harmonic formation in relation to each other—

That is when one has moved outward in causal science, one must after the fixed stars are reached, move back in upon itself; and this movement is already there within everything that was causally understood and so cannot be attributed to known shapes and forces, nor any specific thing as it moves through these things itself; in this sense, we must understand the motivation and intent of the spirit moving through the geometric structures that can be witnessed and the overall purpose of the unpredictable as well as predictable forces—

In this sense a divine story must emerge, so that one can align and relate to themselves as higher consciousness—

This story is personal, but is also if refined, very potent; it allows one to share this story, and align other beings to their greater self we share— Some people have seen this in effect as the astral pyramid scheme (which is the same act, not achieving the same heights), and though to some effect this can be reached in lower methods, they are before they complete themselves a cosmic individual still subject to magnetic currents of greater invisible structures and so really while appearing to have mastered a manipulative tactic, have really been played by their own unconscious self—‘

At this point someone interjects and this is silent to you, but my response follows–

Meaning is important, because it truly recalls our intent; many of us aren’t conscious of this, and thus things like orgasms or culmination points which occur for all of us become important to exploit, or tap into—

However, when the meaning is cosmic, that is; when one understands in principles aligned with the story of the whole, the meaning you ascribe to things becomes more potent, because it is alignment with your true will which is part of the cosmic will—

Your true will in this sense, cannot be known simply having a will based on your current context, for your current context is not great enough to have that much of an effect, and thus we call on higher beings and such for more effect; whereas being aligned with your will in a cosmic context, brings you closer into alignment with what such beings are already doing—

Further, the cause of death is because you don’t understand your will beyond a human context; thus when your perception fragments in a way where you don’t truly understand your intent, you find yourself rebirthed at the next point the pieces are arranged in that order of agreement that comprises you—

Deeper on this, the approach of the greater will is like a rotation of story (if we consider mechanics an aspect of the story), the greater the personal story is understood; the more influence it has in a sense of will, and also that this is a rotation upon itself so that what your true will is actually is obscured by your current view, the next view might be entirely different, but one will understand how the old view was important in work to the new view—

Mundane views, give mundane form so to speak— If you have the perspective of a human, your life will be very human; you will be subject to the human limitations, which may evolve or change, but so to will your human view within the human range—

Anyways; if you have an internal and external view, that is an inner and an outer division; you inherently limit the interaction between the two— You have two different constructs, because you require two different ways of approach to sustain understanding a single thing— The transcendent dynamics which allow them to work as one are missing— Part of the issue of bringing down information to others, is that I no longer have that view, and so I have to translate it in distorted terms— However, there is something actually really quite nice about such a view; and that is, the ability to refine things, the ability to create a greater system of understanding in a certain perspective—

That is, when things expand in nature in a limited range, they contract in principle— When you expand your perspective, it contracts into knowledge— When you contract in principle, you expand in perspective— This is sort of a bend in reality going on at the moment; and is part of the secret of vibration and the fountain of youth—

Now, this is important if we talk about A:.A:. 9°=2□ degree

“The Magus seeks to attain Wisdom, declares his law, and is a Master of all Magick in its greatest and highest sense. His will is entirely free from internal diversion or external opposition; His work is to create a new Universe in accordance with his Will. This grade corresponds to Chokmah on the Tree of Life. It also bears some resemblance to Nietzsche’s “new philosopher” who creates values, although with more focus on self-transcendence according to Crowley biographer Lawrence Sutin.[30]”

This is the development of a new perspective, that is; it casts a new light upon everything, and this creates a new manifestation in your personal view, and the work is to refine it into accordance with the world in front of you— That is, you discover your will that is capable of holding everything already in existence, and then you create the new world view in a manner that is coherent with everything IN THIS world; but also, gives birth to a perspective that can be moved to and lived in— In this sense it is living in this exact same world, but living in it in a way that is according to your will that governs the experience of all forms— Thus you create a new land in hallow earth so to speak—

In Ipsissimus 10°=1□ of A:.A:.; it switches entirely in approach and fans the flame of your new universe into manifestation of this one increasingly so— So really this degree discussing something already going on in previous degrees, but becomes an entirely available as conscious work by shifting the approach to its greater and one might say true nature that is inherently corrupted by the light of knowledge itself, but from which all knowledge arises—

————

well if you are talking about a lens like a camera or the eye; is a wonderful way to approach it; because truly this explains the movement through subtle and gross manifestation— When we are in another world, is simply that we have moved our focus to the peripheral what was gross to us becomes subtle; and the subtle expands to gross— It is like if you met me on the street, I appear to you in one form.. and when you walk away, I do not go away; I do not even truly leave your view, I just simple change form— And in general terms, neither of us know how to deal with each other in that new forms; since we identified with forms, rather than the spirit—

There is also a very specific thing I am leaving out; and that is that when our work is not well done, the expansion of subtle into gross without having gone through its true channels, without having lived yet through that expansion; it becomes distorted— This is an issue with the third eye, and why we get seperate seemingly incoherent stories emerging about the nature of our existence—

Greenslade
23-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Do our intentions create our reality? Our reality is defined by our perceptions, our perceptions are defined by our beliefs and our beliefs are defined by our definitions. If you define yourself as a Spiritual person then that becomes your reality and everything is experienced from that lens.

How much of the opportunities that appear in our lives are really only just "chance" versus what we actually brought about ourselves? If we are here to 'learn the lessons' then is there such a thing as chance? Are opportunities totally random or do they help us fulfill our Soul Purpose/Karmic Agreements? If they are either or both of those things then we brought them about ourselves so does that put them under our control? What we attract is in harmony with our vibrations so again, did we bring those opportunities about ourselves?

Jack Canfield was quoted "We only control 3 things: Thoughts we think, Images we visualize, and Actions we take". How much is really under our control?It depends on your definition of control, what you want control of and why - and if you think you have control in the first place.