PDA

View Full Version : Negative activity is upsert

Gwutzi
19-03-2017, 01:34 AM
To understand the true meaning of things, one must acknowledge that one is destined for one thing, wherein all things is plausible..
One must go through the notions of heart to find the final destination.
Not jump around or walk around... but face it for the true fact for which it owns...

So what if this person did this or that to you.. acknowledge it... that it be ur fate, but erase the tint or sting of the negativity for which it owns, You have to do it yourself..

realizing he did this or that to me,.. but if it trigger on it and hold on it , i that is the one person him or herself will bring up resentment and grudge..
Not the purpose of the spiritual person him or herself..

So simply acknowledge and be thankful for it, for it is an activity or event in itself u were provided to be entertained in it..
Think of the positive things of life for this is ones true nature of spirituality..
To make all things good for oneself and thereby give thanks to the maker in itself..
An assignment i give unto you, be good to one another and to yourself..

Hold peace dearly but dont let it swing the monkey in your courtyard for the wrong.. enjoy your time and handle all things with joy and care..

There is nothing better to have a thing go wrong, and thank the Lord..
It is ur own maker therewith by whom u appreciate for his kindness..

what kindness/... the kindness that ur permitted to experience it or this..
for it is no small duty for him for you to pass on or to be neglected.. it simply means u havnt appreciated your maker for enough..

try turning this around,.. stop listen to the negativity of life and start appreciating the good things in life, which in my care and case is to appreciate the bad things in life as well..

cant find good times unless bad times have had come across before you..

to dont give it a bad notion... just acknowledge and be thank or grateful..

See how you life will go on.. ....44cents...

ulo

.. to all my fellow people on here.. ie (title)
and a thread/answer of mine to many threads on here.. ie ..#bad_karma, #negative_energy..etc

boshy b. good
29-04-2017, 11:23 PM
neg is just howling in pijamas.
we are led to believe, about
neg, but that's without an
colorful cast of fresh. and
adds this for lighten up
------------

added on

it is abouted blisser going to come knock at our doors, it's just better
to make things for us that will help us out, there and then and nows

naturesflow
29-04-2017, 11:40 PM
To understand the true meaning of things, one must acknowledge that one is destined for one thing, wherein all things is plausible..
One must go through the notions of heart to find the final destination.
Not jump around or walk around... but face it for the true fact for which it owns...

So what if this person did this or that to you.. acknowledge it... that it be ur fate, but erase the tint or sting of the negativity for which it owns, You have to do it yourself..

realizing he did this or that to me,.. but if it trigger on it and hold on it , i that is the one person him or herself will bring up resentment and grudge..
Not the purpose of the spiritual person him or herself..

So simply acknowledge and be thankful for it, for it is an activity or event in itself u were provided to be entertained in it..
Think of the positive things of life for this is ones true nature of spirituality..
To make all things good for oneself and thereby give thanks to the maker in itself..
An assignment i give unto you, be good to one another and to yourself..

Hold peace dearly but dont let it swing the monkey in your courtyard for the wrong.. enjoy your time and handle all things with joy and care..

There is nothing better to have a thing go wrong, and thank the Lord..
It is ur own maker therewith by whom u appreciate for his kindness..

what kindness/... the kindness that ur permitted to experience it or this..
for it is no small duty for him for you to pass on or to be neglected.. it simply means u havnt appreciated your maker for enough..

try turning this around,.. stop listen to the negativity of life and start appreciating the good things in life, which in my care and case is to appreciate the bad things in life as well..

cant find good times unless bad times have had come across before you..

to dont give it a bad notion... just acknowledge and be thank or grateful..

See how you life will go on.. ....44cents...

ulo

.. to all my fellow people on here.. ie (title)
and a thread/answer of mine to many threads on here.. ie ..#bad_karma, #negative_energy..etc

We are all that which we see as another doing being all that to us. So yes I agree with you, embrace it all beyond the suffering, bad times, because within all that is you more open and true to yourself. Sometimes we cant change what is, so walking through and out the other side, can open up and bring to light all those sides we hold in us. True openness is open fully to yourself without boundaries, walls and containments that can be so subtle in the "holding" against others, holding in and down to that wall, which we might believe is not about us. What we think, feel, contain in us is about "others" is about us, so the more you deal and let go, the more clear and free from all that you are to be YOU more open and clear.

Full circle of reconciliation=we are the circle of life itself within.

boshy b. good
30-04-2017, 08:55 AM
yes we are going to be responsible and say yes we are
going to stand up to this situation presented, but right now

it is abouted blisser going to come knock at our doors, it's just better
to make things for us that will help us out, there and then and nows
about that quote and to that is about from afters the affected by negative - finishes it. it is about curing negative with a eclipse of walk throughs. that instead of following with bummers we actually got eclipse of that in walk throughs or give ons. and we are going to pre-adjust important to our true stacks we deliver or and are delivered. beating negative with our we got up overalls, yes you do just get up. yes you eclipse negative with better news than that - coming in. "ie who's better, the problem or the solution." that we believe in the potential we got in order to make something. that bliss come knock at door with covering steady ie keep the proud vocation how we do even keeping it real is vocation - even brushing teeth is vocation - even better gossip is vocation

Lorelyen
01-05-2017, 07:37 AM
I couldn't honestly work out what the O/P's message actually is and what he reckons negativity to be. Unless he's saying "go for equanimity," in which case: right.

Understanding the true meaning of things is unique to us all whether something lies on the dark/light, minus/plus side. feminine/masculine or not.
As I see it, trying to segregate the heart as a means is nice wording but it's segregating bits from our total spirituality. The whole is where the answer lies.

boshy b. good
01-05-2017, 07:18 PM
we are going to sort on get along. we promise.